Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    I loved him in season 2, his phoenix jungle made him one of the strongest junglers out there, but Season 3 has put him so far behind that hes barely viable anymore (Like Shyvana).

He really needs a gap closer to stop him from being kited for days.
    The lack of gap closer is really what hurts him. Although his clear times are still good (in both tiger and phoenix, tiger being slower.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hes a solid tanky support Jungler, brings a lot to team fights and good at sticking to targets.
    wow thanks for such a fast reply Who is better for soloqueue; Mao or Heca?

Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    wow thanks for such a fast reply Who is better for soloqueue; Mao or Heca?
    Heca is pretty good despite a small nerf, both are good in solo queue.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I'm at a loss right now, I love my rengar but I have enough IP for another 6300 champion, I like bruiser and I even more like the jungle.

So what would you say in terms of clear time, general stuff or your own preferance.

Shall it be Kha'zix / Volibear or Vi ?

Deleted
    Kha'zix's clear is a bit sketchy at first and his early ganks are fairly hard to pull off, plus he's incredibly squishy which is not what most people look for in their junglers nowadays. Not to say it's bad, just not great. Oh, he's pretty good at going after the enemy jungler Shaco-style however since he snowballs like hell.

Not a lot of knowledge on Volibear jungle.

Vi used to have the best (I think?) clear time, very good ganks, very high burst and after 6 a gank from Vi was not something you could walk away from if she blew her ult. Her clear was nerfed a bit, haven't tried her out since the patch to check how bad it is. She's not going to survive being focused in team fights, but she can take a few hits.

Deleted
    Want to get new jungler,so need opinions Xin or Lee,both seem to be played often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Want to get new jungler,so need opinions Xin or Lee,both seem to be played often.
    Even with the recent nerf, Xin Zhao is still a good initator jungler with a lot of CC. He does fall off though if you don't build any damage items on him, which seems to be the case for competitive players using him.

Lee Sin fell off due to his last set of nerfs (nerfed the AS/MS slow 2nd activation of E, his W 2nd active no longer gives armor), so he's a bit harder to make work. He doesn't have as much CC as Xin though.

Both can work, but Xin Zhao seems to better off at the moment.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Thanks Deylana for the feedback, after I couldn't figure it out between Kha and Vi I just used the only reasonable answermachine... a coin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Thanks Deylana for the feedback, after I couldn't figure it out between Kha and Vi I just used the only reasonable answermachine... a coin.
    Why? Vi is much stronger in the jungle.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Anybody has a list of champions that can support even though they are mainly used elsewhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    Anybody has a list of champions that can support even though they are mainly used elsewhere?
    Here's what I know of from the top of my head:

Lux - Used typically as a burst AP caster, but can serve as a support due her CC (snare and slow), and her shield that can apply on allies twice.
    Elise - Goes either top/jungle/mid, but her potent poke and CC (the cocoon) can work in the support role too.
    LeBlanc - Goes AP mid to assassinate the hell out of them to move on as a roaming ganker, but can also work to help set up burst in potential kill lanes, and her E chains can either chain a target twice with E + R, or chaining two targets that way.
    Jarvan IV - Goes top/jungle/mid, but also has good CC as early as level 2 with the EQ knockup, W has a slow if you really need it, and despite the stereotype of "helping" with R, can actually work to keep enemies off of your team's squishies.
    Teemo - Yes, people seem to play this bugger in every role, even though using him in some of those roles is VERY questionable. (notably jungle, and ADC, and even his top/mid play can be questionable at times depending on your team's and the enemy team's compositions) He just pokes with E dot and Q as support, uses his W to try to bait enemies, and shrooms can be a psuedo-replacement for wards. (They last longer, but blow up after an enemy steps on it, and has a small vision radius than wards.)
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-05 at 08:57 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Shouldn't Morgana be mentioned too? She's like Lux, like mid/ad caster but used as support too.
    Few times even saw Fiddle being played as support :S

Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    Morgana, Nidalee, Lux, Fiddle, and Malphite are all champions I've seen played in the support role with success. A Malphite support at level 6 makes the lane a complete terror, and Fiddle is pretty fun if you can keep brush control. I've seen people try to run Volibear support, too, buuuut not with much success.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I have a question which is not strictly related to this thread but can be answered in it. I used to play abit of old dota before and my favourite hero was crystal maiden aka Rylai. She had mostly CC abilities (Freeze, slow, mana reg and AoE frost damage). Now I'm starting to play LoL with my friends and I'm wondering which LoL hero would you recommend for me that is similar to Crystal Maiden in Dota?

Deleted
    I think you all are forgetting Zyra is primarily an AP mid, not a support, as well. ;D

Deleted
    There's no one that's really a carbon copy of Rylai, but I guess I could suggest these if you want something CC heavy:

Nami - AoE stuns, knockups, slows, decent healing and damage potential early on.
    Thresh - Hooks that stun, knockback/forward(?), slows, prisons/boxes and can transport allies to him. Some shields for sustain too. Tanky and has his soul collecting mechanism if that grabs your attention.
    Leona - Extremely powerful single target lockdown, but can root and slow/stun several people with some nicely placed skills. Provides massive burst damage. Fairly tanky as well.
    Janna - Slows, knockups, knockbacks, healing and shields for your partners. Mainly used for defensive peeling, however.
    Lulu - Powerful slows, knockups and polymorphs. Also provides shields and a very safe laning phase with her ultimate.
    Zyra - Roots, slows and knockups. Seeds can be used for vision too, but people rarely do so.

Well, that's all I can really think of. And you could kind of simulate the mana regeneration aura by going Mana Manipulator, though the range kind of goes from global to in the immediate vicinity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anivia, probably, for the more offensive part of her abilities.

For the supporting/enabling side, consider Sona.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    There's no one that's really a carbon copy of Rylai, but I guess I could suggest these if you want something CC heavy:

Nami - AoE stuns, knockups, slows, decent healing and damage potential early on.
    Thresh - Hooks that stun, knockback/forward(?), slows, prisons/boxes and can transport allies to him. Some shields for sustain too. Tanky and has his soul collecting mechanism if that grabs your attention.
    Leona - Extremely powerful single target lockdown, but can root and slow/stun several people with some nicely placed skills. Provides massive burst damage. Fairly tanky as well.
    Janna - Slows, knockups, knockbacks, healing and shields for your partners. Mainly used for defensive peeling, however.
    Lulu - Powerful slows, knockups and polymorphs. Also provides shields and a very safe laning phase with her ultimate.
    Zyra - Roots, slows and knockups. Seeds can be used for vision too, but people rarely do so.

Well, that's all I can really think of. And you could kind of simulate the mana regeneration aura by going Mana Manipulator, though the range kind of goes from global to in the immediate vicinity.
    Nautilus is also an option for the CC-heavy pick.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Morgana, Nidalee, Lux, Fiddle, and Malphite are all champions I've seen played in the support role with success. A Malphite support at level 6 makes the lane a complete terror, and Fiddle is pretty fun if you can keep brush control. I've seen people try to run Volibear support, too, buuuut not with much success.
    I really don't want people to keep recommending Nidalee in the support role, she is really not good at all there. She might make laning a bit stressful for the enemy, but she is 100% worthless in teamfights unless you ninja kills and creeps from your ADC and build damage.

The other 4, though, are really good I agree.

Deleted
    Don't forget Yorick. Can be extremely annoying.

Saw him with Draven in a game earlier today, they wrecked.