Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    oh no ;_;

how could you betray those shrimp like that?
    They had it comming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    You're silleh.
    Im bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Most of the fault about how it raids its because the server where I am is pretty damn dead when you speak about 25 man guilds.

Being a 25 man guild, the fact that lately we spend 70% of the time making 2 groups for 10 man makes me sick. And not only that, but officers many times get on my nerves... and some of the guildmates too... Never seen people so bad at avoiding simple stuff...

You know how hard it was for me to not loose my cool when I saw the same guys eating with their mouth wide open the attack of the first boss of the 4 Spirit Kings that destroyis anyone who stands in front of him? And when we came back there last week... THE GOD DAMN SAME PEOPLE EATING IT... Including my DPS officer!
    If people don't want to learn from their mistakes, they don't belong in a raid.

Deleted
    oh no ;_;

how could you betray those shrimp like that?
    They were the truest of friends, willing to give themselves to sate our hunger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the fault about how it raids its because the server where I am is pretty damn dead when you speak about 25 man guilds.

Being a 25 man guild, the fact that lately we spend 70% of the time making 2 groups for 10 man makes me sick. And not only that, but officers many times get on my nerves... and some of the guildmates too... Never seen people so bad at avoiding simple stuff...

You know how hard it was for me to not loose my cool when I saw the same guys eating with their mouth wide open the attack of the first boss of the 4 Spirit Kings that destroyis anyone who stands in front of him? And when we came back there last week... THE GOD DAMN SAME PEOPLE EATING IT... Including my DPS officer!
    Sounds like my guild and i got kicked. Getting pissed and telling them over and over again to man up their shitty play, got me to search for a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Those are pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    They were the truest of friends, willing to give themselves to sate our hunger.
    I will never forget you

friend shrimp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pinkie is going to take off :P
    take off into the thread \o/

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I just removed my sub from wow i have never done that in all of the 8 years ive played the game i feel odd.
    i did that yesterday, but it seemed funny to pay for it when you haven't logged in for months

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    i did that yesterday, but it seemed funny to pay for it when you haven't logged in for months
    Yeah.. "Funny"

Yeah.. "Funny"
    Silly Mehmy

* snuggles

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Soooo.... what're people up to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    Things and stuff.
    Silly Mehmy

* snuggles
    That's certainly something I've heard before.

Deleted
    If people don't want to learn from their mistakes, they don't belong in a raid.
    Heck, they aren't as serious as I am when raiding, thus turning me into a not so serious raider... I actually never pay attention to their commands, I just listen to music while raiding. And while I don't do as much dps as some (trinkets can play a big difference sometimes). You will see me die the least and mostly the last one unless I'm the next in aggro after tanks died or because healers don't heal me in time (which happened a few times) because many took unnecesary damage and started to get healed, and when unnavoidable damage comes, I kiss the floor.

I just removed my sub from wow i have never done that in all of the 8 years ive played the game i feel odd.
    This weird sensation you feel

it is called freedom.

Go

live your life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    For me it was more like that i would probably return as it was just supposed to be a break but well i just have no reason to return well i got 5 days left on the sub so will say my goodbye to my friends and then never go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    People? i see only ponies.

Well im bored thinking of playing Minecraft again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heck, they aren't as serious as I am when raiding, thus turning me into a not so serious raider... I actually never pay attention to their commands, I just listen to music while raiding. And while I don't do as much dps as some (trinkets can play a big difference sometimes). You will see me die the least and mostly the last one unless I'm the next in aggro after tanks died or because healers don't heal me in time (which happened a few times) because many took unnecesary damage and started to get healed, and when unnavoidable damage comes, I kiss the floor.
    Ohgod..
    If they're that bad just leave..

Deleted

* GAK Fire Attaaacks

Deleted
    Ohgod..
    If they're that bad just leave..
    Hard to find a guild that does the same schedule as this one.

But I will most likely server change this next week after patch. I'm just going to play dirty now and see if we get a kill at the Sha of Fear in 25 and get if lucky my Shin'ka.

Deleted
    I will never forget you

friend shrimp.
    rip friend shrimps, you died deliciously

Deleted
    Things and stuff.

That's certainly something I've heard before.
    Things and stuff are cool.
    For me it was more like that i would probably return as it was just supposed to be a break but well i just have no reason to return well i got 5 days left on the sub so will say my goodbye to my friends and then never go back.

People? i see only ponies.

Well im bored thinking of playing Minecraft again.
    I obviously meant ponies. Obviously.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    [IMG]http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/062/2/c/reaching_the_far_side_by_slackerburst-d5wszfw.png[IMG]
    At least she didn't reach for the dark side of the moon.