But you're so pro at photoshop and signatures. Look at my ghetto signature. I couldn't even take the white off of the words Tomb Raider Square Enix and just fade the words into the picture. It's so ghetto compared to your work. :/

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Now I'm usually rather hesitant towards such language that you used Blood Fox... but really nice work with the anagram. Nice skill.
    what language? rape?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I think I'll toss a vote onto Themius, if he starts posting I may change my mind.

Unvote vote: Themius

I agree with Keleb, while they were a little creepy, nice job on the anagrams Blood.

Vote: Themius

Rule #1, join the bandwagon right?

Who's left that has not responded. I say we go after the non active one first. Get rid of the dead weight, then we can focus on the game with active players.

Deleted
    Unvote

let's get this over with.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 01:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Who's left that has not responded. I say we go after the non active one first. Get rid of the dead weight, then we can focus on the game with active players.
    Yep, themius and BrandonC. We're going for Themius first.

Oh okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    But you're so pro at photoshop and signatures. Look at my ghetto signature. I couldn't even take the white off of the words Tomb Raider Square Enix and just fade the words into the picture. It's so ghetto compared to your work. :/
    Cute.
    It's okay, not everyone can be as amazing as me. Just live your life being sub par.
    #itsnotevenalie

I kind of want ot held my vote and give themius a chance but he has had a long itme to reply. I won't lynch BrandonC solely because hes inactive on day two. and I'm sure Krazay would have mode killed him by then. and he can't get on much in the weekends.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 12:08 AM ----------

Oh okay.

bold any votes plase
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Cute.
    It's okay, not everyone can be as amazing as me. Just live your life being sub par.
    #itsnotevenalie
    I keep trying to learn how to be as good as you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Does anyone know how to solve a linear homogeneous ordinary differential equation?
    Nope, I took Accounting for my last math credit because I was too lazy to do any real math.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I can give you a random PSD if you like. Or stream this next wallpaper I'm making.
    But if that PSD is shared, I'll hunt you down and wear your IRL pelt as a coat.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I kind of want ot held my vote and give themius a chance but he has had a long itme to reply. I won't lynch BrandonC solely because hes inactive on day two. and I'm sure Krazay would have mode killed him by then. and he can't get on much in the weekends.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 12:08 AM ----------

bold any votes plase

After hearing what you said. It's reasonable I guess we can wait till Tuesday when deadline is up, and give them tomorrow till they respond. It's only Sunday night, if they are non active tomorrow then I'd have no problem voting one of them off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just so there is no confusion. The deadline is 30 minutes past midnight EST. So late Monday night early Tuesday morning depending on where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Just so there is no confusion. The deadline is 30 minutes past midnight EST. So late Monday night early Tuesday morning depending on where you live.
    Whats the time EST right now?

7:18 P.M. East.

10+ Year Old Account
    7:19PM as of this post

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Ha ha, wagons.

Unvote-Vote: Themius
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

12:20 am as of this post, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    I can give you a random PSD if you like. Or stream this next wallpaper I'm making.
    But if that PSD is shared, I'll hunt you down and wear your IRL pelt as a coat.
    you should do both, and I swear cross my heart and if I break it I'll shave my face and give up furries

After hearing what you said. It's reasonable I guess we can wait till Tuesday when deadline is up, and give them tomorrow till they respond. It's only Sunday night, if they are non active tomorrow then I'd have no problem voting one of them off.
    meh we stil have a high number of people needed to lynch, I'm not too worried about a almost instant lynch... yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
    http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-gmt-converter

Use one of those two. For the first one just use New York as the city you want to convert to.