Did anyone do Simulation for Warlock dps next patch ?

Did anyone do simulation on the latest patch note that came a few days ago??

If possible, please give me a link that also simulates pet dps Thank You

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I have been looking for some sims too. I believe Evrelia did some simming based on the current ptr build. but I could be mistaken

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just download the programme and do sims on your own char? That's THE best way to know what spec will be best for you.

Deleted
    The official Simulations should be public pretty soon on http://www.simulationcraft.org/ I guess.

Deleted
    Well, it's "no rocket science" to understand what the state of the three specs will be n'y 5.2. Gosac aff still slightly ahead (it was so far on top), with demo very close and destro goserv à little behind but less than it used to be. Though it won't be so good for cleave anymore, which was one of our best advantages on last tier... Le sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Why not just download the programme and do sims on your own char? That's THE best way to know what spec will be best for you.
    It's weird for me. Live Simcraft reprots Demo for me at 97k, but the PTR Simcraft reports me at 95k. Both with Afflic gems/reforges. Can anyone guess why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That would be optimal, but for me the thing just crashes as soon I press simulate (after importing from the armory). Am I doing something wrong? I tried both live and PTR. :/

Edit: I found the problem, I had to play with some settings.
    Last edited by mmoc2b96a6f665; 2013-03-04 at 07:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BossChef View Post
    It's weird for me. Live Simcraft reprots Demo for me at 97k, but the PTR Simcraft reports me at 95k. Both with Afflic gems/reforges. Can anyone guess why?
    Hmm no idea. You should under normal circumstances be higher on the PTR version with Demo, regardless of reforge.

Still no "official" 5.2 SimC results, they're really waiting till the last minute with it it seems.

Only went more in-depth with destruction sims for now, but maybe those will be of any use to you. My own char(http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Whi/advanced) with a bit optimized two target apl's - to be more specific I replaced:
    Code:
    actions+=/havoc,target=2,if=active_enemies>1
    actions+=/shadowburn,if=ember_react
    With:
    Code:
    actions+=/havoc,target=2,if=active_enemies>1&((burning_ember>1&target.health.pct>20)|burning_ember>2)
    actions+=/shadowburn,if=ember_react&(active_enemies=1|cooldown.havoc.remains>15|burning_ember>3.5)|buff.havoc.up
    actions+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.havoc.stack=3

Sac: mastery > crit > haste, Sup: haste > crit > mastery, Service: haste = crit > mastery. Images are clickable for more details.

Single target:

Two target:

Looking at the stat weights mastery beats crit and haste when cleaving, so sup/service could gain some(tad below 1k) by reforging sac style.

Edit: Hm, multiprofile stat weights came out a bit different than the ones i remember while doing those reforges, need to double-check.
    Edit: Nvm, sac could gain 60 dps by dropping 368 mastery for haste, nothing spectacular.
    Last edited by whi; 2013-03-04 at 05:12 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice analysis. Thanks.

Just feels so WRONG to reforge out of mastery and into haste, but guess that is what I will do.
    Unfortunately this means lots of reforging between switching specs.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Saw these numbers floating around after the revamp to the RPPM for the meta gem

http://i.imgur.com/r8WeeFG.png