And some heroes can aggro the ancients on bot rune north cliff to get out of there or cut the trees or aggro the possible satyr camp on bottom cliff, or any ranged hero can aggro a possible satyr camp in the cliff above top rune!

(No but seriously, why is this discussion still ongoing?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Spirit Breaker charge (isn't helpful in this case though), Lycanthrope wolves, Weaver swarm, Spectre dagger, Mirana arrow, Storm Spririt static remnant gives flying vision (iirc), Venomancer wards, Enchantress+Chen can use neuts to scount (which isn't helpful since neutral creeps spawn at 0:30), Shadow Demon can also use disruption illusions to scout, Naga illusions, Batrider firefly gives flying vision, Furion can scout with trees and AA can scout with Ice Vortex.

March of the Machines doesn't give vision.
    Vision given by Spectre dagger, Mirana arrow, and ice vortex are all puny as hell. Other than that though yeah, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    And some heroes can aggro the ancients on bot rune north cliff to get out of there or cut the trees or aggro the possible satyr camp on bottom cliff, or any ranged hero can aggro a possible satyr camp in the cliff above top rune!

(No but seriously, why is this discussion still ongoing?)
    Because cliffing was a very fun strat to use for everyone and in no way meant you won your lane by default.

Cliffing is totally counterable, all you have to do is stay away from the river and let Rubick have all the runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Cliffing is totally counterable, all you have to do is stay away from the river and let Rubick have all the runes.
    that or crow+money for tp scroll at level 1 or you lose the game

Landing a Walrus Punch is one of the most satisfying ultimate moves in all of the ARTS genre.

Tusk, 4lyfe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Landing a Walrus Punch is one of the most satisfying ultimate moves in all of the ARTS genre.

Tusk, 4lyfe.
    Whenever I play vs Tusk I intentionally tunnel him all game (usually picking some faggot heroes like Rikimaru or BH) simply because I hate how he goes "something something punch" when ulti.

credits: Supernerd

Quote Originally Posted by grimsdott View Post
    whenever i play vs tusk i intentionally tunnel him all game (usually picking some faggot heroes like rikimaru or bh) simply because i hate how he goes "something something punch" when ulti.
    welgum to da greebling
    walrus bunch
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

Tusk, 4lyfe.
    I completely agree with you. Try it with Battle Fury and/or Shadow Blade. Yes, it works.

Also, The Legend of Tusk should be watched if you haven't already. Skip to 0:45 if you just want the best part.
    (Also sorry if this was linked already.)

If you ever have a moment of weakness and start to think that carry Necrolyte isn't the wickedest thing around, look up game 140508391 and skip to 26:15 replay time (not game time.) What the shit, Anti-Mage?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got 11 keys currently, if anybodies interested just send me a PM.

guys talking bout tusk on dota2 - i haven't played him on any game since he was added but i got some match against him. how's tusk on the game? i'm thinking he's a bit stronger when played on dota2 because i didn't notice him on Dota1 having some in-game impact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    welgum to da greebling
    walrus bunch
    dose greebils geeb on gummin :-DDDD

I wonder what accent he is supposed to have anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    retarded as much as possible, I assume.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Sounds like Swedish Chef to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yesty375 View Post
    guys talking bout tusk on dota2 - i haven't played him on any game since he was added but i got some match against him. how's tusk on the game? i'm thinking he's a bit stronger when played on dota2 because i didn't notice him on Dota1 having some in-game impact.
    Snowball
    Now carries all Tusk's controlled units as well.
    Cooldown decreased from 28 to 24.
    Walrus PUNCH! crit increased from 2.5x to 3x for above 50% HP targets.

Snowball cooldown decreased from 40 to 28.

6.72d
    Walrus PUNCH! crit restored back to 2.5x (from 2.25x) for above 50% HP targets.

Ice Shards now destroy trees around the area they are created.
    Snowball no longer moves faster based on the allies inside of it.

Snowball
    Maximum roll duration reduced from 3.25 to 3 seconds.
    Movement speed bonus per extra hero reduced from 100% to 50%.
    Frozen Sigil HP reduced from 300 to 220/240/260/280.
    Removed the extra landing damage from Walrus PUNCH!.

6.70b
    Snowball
    Maximum roll duration reduced from 4 to 3.25 seconds.
    No longer dispels negative buffs on you and your allies while rolling.
    Walrus PUNCH!
    Cooldown increased from 18/16/14 to 30/24/18.
    Landing damage reduced from 100/200/300 to 75/150/225.
    Crit reduced from 2.5x to 2.25x.

Created
    Balance changes since his release. Snowball cooldown buff seems good and the crit increase is aight but it's not like he's a lot stronger or anything. Maybe I'm just not good enough at using my mana properly but personally I feel he needs too many regen items to keep the ball rolling (harhar) for long without going back to base over and over.

Deleted
    wow this game has alot of leavers, just started and every game 3-5 ragequit near the start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    wow this game has alot of leavers, just started and every game 3-5 ragequit near the start.
    I stopped having regular leavers after a few games in. First 10 or so games are pretty all over the place but it gets better after that. Now, I mostly only see people flatout abandon a game in the first 2 minutes and even then it's a 1/40 games thing. Ambiguous disconnects are another issue though...

Deleted
    ah maybe it gets better thats good to know. Im struggling enough with the controls not to have to play 2v5 because someone lost first blood.