Cancel skull banner macro?

I am trying to do a macro to cancel skull banner because when i burst i use skull banner.

Now if I try to safeguard to run away while my skull banner is down, during a burst, rather then drop mocking banner it will intervene my skull banner.

So I want a macro to cancel it so that i can put my mocking banner, I tried cancel aura but since it is not a buff it doesn't work.

I currently use

#showtooltip Mocking Banner
    /cleartarget
    /target Mocking Banner
    /target Demoralizing Banner
    /target Skull Banner
    /cast Safeguard
    /cast Mocking Banner

I tried /cancelaura Skull Banner just to test if that would work.That doesn't work, it is broken, if you right click the skull banner buff, like you would with any buff it doesn't work, it doesn't have an actual timer as a buff because its a banner, you have to right click the buff under your name plate. But that doesn't work as a macro.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Banners use the totem system so yeah, cancelling the buff wouldn't despawn it. Only clicking the totem icon under the nameplate will remove it and I don't think you can do that in a macro.

Have you considered just removing /target Skull Banner from the macro? It might be the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Banners use the totem system so yeah, cancelling the buff wouldn't despawn it. Only clicking the totem icon under the nameplate will remove it and I don't think you can do that in a macro.

Have you considered just removing /target Skull Banner from the macro? It might be the only way.
    I have but then i cant use that macro to remove roots from skull banner.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 12:47 AM ----------

Its cool i figured it out myself as usual.

/cleartarget
    /click TotemFrameTotem1 RightButton
    /target Mocking Banner
    /target Skull Banner
    /cast Safeguard
    /cast Mocking Banner

You are all welcome

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 12:53 AM ----------

Now for some reason that still doesn't do what i want, it remove the banner but it intervene it before doing so...

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 01:34 AM ----------

Okay so what actually happen is it cast safeguard at the same time it remove it, it makes sense that it all does it at once. Now because the Skull banner is only an issue when I burst then I won't need to cancel my skull banner at any other time then what I burst,I simply attached the function to my burst. So it goes like this.

Safeguard/Banner Macro:

/cleartarget
    /target Mocking Banner
    /target Skull Banner
    /cast Safeguard
    /cast Mocking Banner

Burst/Cancel Skull Banner

/cast Avatar
    /cast Malevolent Gladiator's Badge of Victory
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Skull Banner
    /click TotemFrameTotem1 RightButton

So basically I just have to press my burst button again if I plan to get away within that 10second period where Skull Banner is down. That works very well for me.
    Last edited by RenegadeXan; 2013-03-03 at 05:47 AM.

Why would you run away if you're setting up a burst.

Deleted
    Judging from renegades last thread, this is another troll thread...nothing to see here...

Deleted
    Well, just in case... you can have only one banner up, so if you use your Mocking banner, Skull banner was disappearing. Can't see the possible issue.

Sigh, troll thread? you kidding? This is a continuation of my old thread.

and to Espada if you are bursting which if you burst you'll have skull banner down if you try to use mocking banner it will intervene skull banner before you can put down mocking banner, thus the problem.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    Sigh, troll thread? you kidding? This is a continuation of my old thread.

and to Espada if you are bursting which if you burst you'll have skull banner down if you try to use mocking banner it will intervene skull banner before you can put down mocking banner, thus the problem.
    It intervenes your skull banner because you have /target skull banner and you have safeguard cast before you cast mocking banner. Probably why they assume this is a troll thread. And just looked at your other thread and its probably also because you were pretty rude to everybody trying to help you and not listening to their advice.
    Last edited by TyloBedo; 2013-03-03 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TyloBedo View Post
    It intervenes your skull banner because you have /target skull banner and you have safeguard cast before you cast mocking banner. Probably why they assume this is a troll thread. And just looked at your other thread and its probably also because you were pretty rude to everybody trying to help you and not listening to their advice.
    Because those people did not understand the issue properly so their advice were not actual advices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't I try to help you before and tell you that you shouldnt be using /target skull banner in that macro? I don't see any situation where you will be wanting to safeguard your skull banner. Just remove it from the damn macro and perhaps make a seperate macro on a bind youll rarely ever use.

throwing down mocking banner would override your other banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Didn't I try to help you before and tell you that you shouldnt be using /target skull banner in that macro? I don't see any situation where you will be wanting to safeguard your skull banner. Just remove it from the damn macro and perhaps make a seperate macro on a bind youll rarely ever use.
    Yea that's what I'll do and the reason why ill want to intervene my skull banner? Well that would be to break roots. But its gonna work better either way by just a keybind for skull banner and my alt key to intervene it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaganpwnz View Post
    throwing down mocking banner would override your other banner.
    By itself yes, not if your macro has /target demo banner because it will intervene before u can put it down.
    Last edited by RenegadeXan; 2013-03-04 at 07:32 PM.