10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Actually, Cellin beat Yamcha, but he was exhausted after. Then he looked up and saw a Tri-Beam heading his way.
    a close call with yamcha, is like losing to yamcha

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Well, you're forgetting 3 things.

1. Goku in GT is roughly 400 times stronger than he is in Z, in base form. We know this because of how he can handle Uub in base form, (same power as Kid Buu) yet he could barely handle Kid Buu as SS3 in Z, and SS3 is a x400 multiplier. So base form GT Goku is greater than or equal to SS3 Goku from Z.

2. SS4 can basically be estimated as a x4000 power increase, or x10 over SS3.

3. The above calculations, (which would place SS4 Goku at roughly 1.6 million times his previous power level) ignore any power increases he gets in GT. And I'd wager that some fights gave him a huge Zenkai. Like the x33.3 increase he got from fighting Captain Ginyu. I feel like he gets hurt worse by Baby Super 17, and Omega Shenron.
    1. It was never confirmed that Uub is really as strong as Kid Buu wasn't it? He may have the same potential etc. but kid buu "trained" (=destroying galaxies) for thousands of years and has the advantage of being a magical being instead of a human (=godlike regeneration, basically unlimited energy). This is also why SSJ3 Goku had so much problems with kid buu... if buu was a "worldly" being like freezer Goku would have just killed him very quickly as SSJ3 i bet. Also a 400x increase in baseform seems kinda too much as later in the series the fighters are basically "trained out" physically and rather can get better only by improving their transformations (for example full power SSJ or training to use SSJ3 without so much power consumption) or learning new transformations.
    Moreover Goku as a child is much weaker than Adult Goku, don't know how much exactly though I'm not sure if Goku as child is any stronger than DBZ Goku.

2. SSJ x50, SSJ2 x100, SSJ3 x400... i don't know if there ever was a official multiplier for SSJ4.But would be interesting to know if SSJ4 is Child Goku x (lets say) 4000, or if its Adult Goku (because the magic effect is broken by the transformation) x4000 which would end up in a powerincrease of x8000 or something like that.

3. Zenkai isn't much a factor post-freezer Saga anymore. Goku may have gotten stronger throughout DBGT, but Vegeta still wasn't even able to go SSJ3 so he most likely didn't become much stronger outside of SSJ4.

I still think Super Buu (/w Gohan) was most likely as strong as some DBGT characters and even Baseform Vegito was stronger than him. So if Super Buu was about as strong as Baby, then SSJ Vegito (who was infinitley stronger than Super Buu) must be at least as strong as SSJ4 Goku when he is killing Baby.
    Last edited by mmoc610696607c; 2013-03-04 at 11:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But we know that general rildo was 5xstronger than buu as goku says it himself. And general rildo was much weaker than baby when he was inside vegeta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    But we know that general rildo was 5xstronger than buu as goku says it himself. And general rildo was much weaker than baby when he was inside vegeta.
    5 time stronger than majinn buu

that could mean fat buu. or super buu no 1 absorbed.

also yeah i fucking hated that dildo should not have been that strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    praise the kais!

10+ Year Old Account
    The poor guy. I have to admit that image put a large smile on my face
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor bubbles...

Also, can't wait for US release!
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

10+ Year Old Account
    poor shenron

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    poor shenron
    No wonder he hates getting summoned so often.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    What sucks if they do release it internationally and (Maybe?) English dubbed is that the voice actors may not sound like they once did, they seem to have held back on their power ups in Dragonball Kai, which is understandable given they've been screaming/shouting for years. Though it will suck because it did feel strangely badass when they went all out on the voicing for power ups, despite it sounding like they were trying to dump a load.

And they can't exactly pick different voice actors for the main characters because then it will feel so different, it already felt slightly different when Kid Gohan in Kai didn't sound like he did in Z. Really does make me sad how human voiceboxes change as they see more use.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-03-05 at 10:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the very least, we'll likely see the future Kai actors for Goten, Trunks, Videl, Buu and Adult Gohan
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    At the very least, we'll likely see the future Kai actors for Goten, Trunks, Videl, Buu and Adult Gohan
    That I can handle, leave Goku and Vegeta alone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku and Vegeta are the same.
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only main cast voice change in Kai was Gohan, right? And Frieza sounds more like LittleKuriboh, which is a better voice anyway.

Comes out this month? Or May? I forget. Wonder how long it would take to dub after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few actually. The biggest thing they did was recast 50% of the male roles done by Chris Sabat.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dra..._Z_Kai#Recasts
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Comes out this month? Or May? I forget. Wonder how long it would take to dub after that.
    March 30. Usually it takes quite a while for Japanese stuff to get shipped and dubbed over seas. If we do get it here, it probably won't be until late Fall maybe.