Thread: Money AH Time

Deleted

Money AH Time

So.. it have now been more than 40 hours since i bought 8 mil gold on the money ah because i just needed a couple of mil for a nice piece.. but i haven't got them yet..

Was expecting it to take maybe 5 to 10 minutes.. max 20 minutes, but no, it have now been 40 hours and nothing. How come this service is so stupidly bad and slow? i can't see why it would take so long, the money got taken from my card after 2 minutes or less but the money doesn't show up, still saying processing on ah..

How come the service is so bad and slow?

the AH has been kinda slow lately havent checked RMAH in a while, but im guessing its the same there.. took me 5h after i sold some gloves till i recived the gold.
    hope you will get yours soon tho and grats with a new piece!
    I like my coffe like my mages.

I see some MAJOR architecture issues here.
    Their DBAs suck. Their application architects suck. Their infrastructure engineers suck. And even worse - their management suck.

They grew too big and too slow. And in the same time they are too soft with their workers.
    I work in a trading company. 5 hours service downtime because of my fault? I won't see this. I'll be fired by the end of the second hour.

They are dealing with real money. When you do this its unacceptable to have service downtimes, transaction delays, failed transactions and "hanged for 3 days" transactions.
    The electronic trading market is there for 30 years. Just use best practices, use experienced developers coming from financial, use architects coming from financial, or just plain outsource it.
    People pay them 1 euro per transaction! ONE EURO PER TRANSACTION! Banks don't charge that much from early 80s!
    And they still can't do this properly.

Paypal does a series of credit checks and other security checks before allowing transactions through. It happens quite often with the first time you use their service, especially with something like this.

Any following usages will be faster though - passed within minutes, depending on the safety of the exchange.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Paypal does a series of credit checks and other security checks before allowing transactions through. It happens quite often with the first time you use their service, especially with something like this.

Any following usages will be faster though - passed within minutes, depending on the safety of the exchange.
    it's just that they charged me right away.. but i have still not received the gold, and who knows how long it will take

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 04:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    the AH has been kinda slow lately havent checked RMAH in a while, but im guessing its the same there.. took me 5h after i sold some gloves till i recived the gold.
    hope you will get yours soon tho and grats with a new piece!

never got it.. since blizzard is so slow on the RMAH to give gold..

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you bother to contact Blizz? Not sure if we can help you.

They are working on the AH at the moment. Probably with a restart next maintenance (Mar 06).

Glad to have sold a small 20 M G package for 5 Euro before the services went off.

We'll see tomorrow.

Is gold still selling in EU rmah? I wanted to get rid of my 100mil-ish reserves to get SC2...