Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderNerò87 View Post
    The community is there. It's much bigger now in fact. I interact with people on many realms everyday. Easy way to do it for me going to elwyn forest, do some duels, chat with people and see if anyone is doing world pvp raids or older content raids. Got several on friends list with battletags.

I also got my nice guild where I am very happy and I consider many of them good friends.

LFD and LFR made it possible for everyone to see the content. No matter your life situation these days, you are able to see the content in one way or another. It's up to you to find out what you want. You can be a loner in the game and do the odd bg, LFD and lfr. You can join a normal mode raiding guild and raid 2-4 times a week with OK progression without huge pressure. You can also join a top end HC raiding guild that expects the very best out of everyone.

The game has so many options for all kinds of players now. Everything is right there and you actually get something out of your playtime. I think there are so many people that are narrow minded and dont see whats there and do not want to take a choice themself. They want the game to take the choice for them.
    I dungeon and raid, and in LFD/LFR this has been my experience..........

Me - Hi

Someone in group - STFU and heal or get booted

or

Me - Hi

Them - Hi

Total silence through out the rest of the run even if I try talking

or

Me - hi

Someone in dungeon - Go kill yourself

It's a good system, and a decent compromise. Having to wait a few weeks to kill a boss really isn't that big of a deal.

Deleted
    You are the ones that don't have enough time to do normal. Why do you want more content that you don't have time to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post

Me - Hi

or

Me - Hi

Them - Hi

or

Me - hi

So, you have experienced this in every LFD and LFR you have ever done? I doubt it.

Sure, with cross realm, LFD and LFR you will meet more morons. On the other hand, there is alot of nice people out there. I often meet idiots and I just ignore them with ease. I dont spend energy on them, they are not worth it. I spend my time and energy with nice and cool people.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderNerò87 View Post
    So, you have experienced this in every LFD and LFR you have ever done? I doubt it.

Sure, with cross realm, LFD and LFR you will meet more morons. On the other hand, there is alot of nice people out there. I often meet idiots and I just ignore them with ease. I dont spend energy on them, they are not worth it. I spend my time and energy with nice and cool people.
    All? No......mostly all? Yes, the other ones have been complete silence.

How old are you and think it's acceptable to sling insults calling people who schedule time to raid and be good at the game "no lifers" and "children"? I never made a disparaging remark about the content people play, just that said content.......

#1 is not raiding

and

#2 breeds bad players and kills a servers community.

Also your claim was that people who can't take the time out of their day have families and jobs and "are adults" back peddling much?
    Yes I did that it was adults that can't take time out of their days it was facetious comment hence the I did not mean nor did I say that all people that raid are children or no lifers and I am sorry if you have taken my point that way, I was merely trying to point out that many people use LFR not because they are bad or lazy, as you implied, but because they do not want to devote the time the organised raiding.

What proof do you have that LFR breeds bad players? Or kills server communities? If you mean it has given people the opportunity to experience parts of the game without having to rely on others then it has and that is not a bad thing.

Why should LFR idiots see content sooner then the normal raiders? LFR is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Yes I did that it was adults that can't take time out of their days it was facetious comment hence the I did not mean nor did I say that all people that raid are children or no lifers and I am sorry if you have taken my point that way, I was merely trying to point out that many people use LFR not because they are bad or lazy, as you implied, but because they do not want to devote the time the organised raiding.

What proof do you have that LFR breeds bad players? Or kills server communities? If you mean it has given people the opportunity to experience parts of the game without having to rely on others then it has and that is not a bad thing.
    What proof do I have? I dunno, the countless times we had to replace people because they only had LFR experience and wouldn't move out of stuff? The simple fact that Blizzard had to remove mechanics? The fact that people actually WIPE REPEATEDLY in LFR even though it is so easy to the point where Blizzard had to add a buff to keep people from leaving due to wipes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Why should LFR idiots see content sooner then the normal raiders? LFR is a joke.
    Very easy, yes. Most people running LFR is not idiots. With so many players in this game there are so many things to take into consideration. Each player got theyre own life and time issues.

LFR does what it's supposed to do, give everyone the chance to see the content no matter your playtime.

Now, why people who only do LFR demands whole raid open on day one is wierd for me. But im not surprised. It's how the gaming community as a whole is becoming. People want everything yesterday, handed to them. Few days later they would bitch over no content.

Do ToT in LFR easy mode, clear it, make thread on mmo-champion about how easy and bad the patch is. Same time, wont bother with normal or HC mode.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 04:03 PM ----------

What proof do I have? I dunno, the countless times we had to replace people because they only had LFR experience and wouldn't move out of stuff? The simple fact that Blizzard had to remove mechanics? The fact that people actually WIPE REPEATEDLY in LFR even though it is so easy to the point where Blizzard had to add a buff to keep people from leaving due to wipes?
    Find a good guild then? Many of them out there. If you dont want to leave the guild you are in, work on getting good people in. Do good recruting and you will get good players.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Why should normal raiders think they are above those who do LFR.

To sum it up get over yourself really this is a video game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted

Me - Hi

or

Me - Hi

Them - Hi

or

Me - hi

For me usually goes like this:

Me - Hi

Them -

Total silence through out the rest of the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    For me usually goes like this:

Me - Hi

Them -

Total silence through out the rest of the run.
    Yeah this was my experience for MOST of the LFDs I do.

But in the off chance I meet a friendly person, I attempt to exchange battle tag info

Almost all of the people that try to be friendly in dungeons are friendly elsewhere too (at least from what I've seen)

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky you even have LFR to get loot and play dress up with, oh oops, I mean see content.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Also to add,

LFR is still very new and I suspect they're trying to find its place.

LFD to LFR to normal raid progression is in a wierd place at the moment (from what I've seen)

So maybe they'll learn something more from this as well.

Then again, 5.0 raids were staggered and they're doing it again this time. I'm guessing people didn't take it that badly.
    Of course this time normal modes aren't staggered and that could be why LFR players are mad this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I see it, is so players who DO use LFR, dont steemroll the whole thing on day one of the patch, and end up getting bored, of the WHOLE entire raid too fast, tell me I'm wrong, but thats how I see it even if I am wrong
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

LFR tears i like them.

people who put effort into this game will always be better than LFR jockies and get more than you, why you think blizz is going to just mail the dead bosses head to you day 1 is just funny.

i laughed at the 7 week delay because i knew the anger it would bring, good job blizz lets make it longer next time, if you want something put some effort in, otherwise you get what you're given.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whining about receiving more LFR content... wow, the LFR kids never cease to amaze me.

When will the bads ever be satisfied?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    LFR tears i like them.

people who put effort into this game will always be better than LFR jockies and get more than you, why you think blizz is going to just mail the dead bosses head to you day 1 is just funny.

i laughed at the 7 week delay because i knew the anger it would bring, good job blizz lets make it longer next time, if you want something put some effort in, otherwise you get what you're given.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Whining about receiving more LFR content... wow, the LFR kids never cease to amaze me.

When will pathetic responses like this in the forums get deleted? All you're both doing is complaining and whining about every person asking "why is LFR delayed a month" by calling them all kids and whiners and bads. Grow up.

It's delayed because they don't want regular raiders to feel it's mandatory and "burn out", even though the gear is only slightly better than NORMAL raid gear, which makes no sense since all those amazing raiders will be in heroic gear.

Welcome to what's wrong with this community and why I rarely post on these forums, people like this somehow are still around.
    Last edited by chocobo606; 2013-03-05 at 03:53 PM.

They don't want ppl to finish content on day one...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Just because people do LFR "maybe even only LFR" dose not make them bad.

When will the people who keep saying this crap get that in there head.

those who do LFR want to see the content just as much as those who push normal/heroic raiding. therefor the content should not be gated and the only reason it is gated is so blizzard can keep the sub count up as long as they can.

"A mod really dose need to step in and ether hand out bans for comments like yours or just close this thread"

Those who play wow wounder why it gets looked down on so much. It is not because of the people who do LFR only it is because of wanna be elitist assholes who treat everyone outside of there guild like shit and think they are special.

Once more its a video game so take your elitist crap somewhere else.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-03-05 at 04:00 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD