Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Staerk View Post
    I reckon a lot of people will go troll, then a week later Blizzard will hotfix troll racial so it's completely useless, and then people go back to the race they desire. Imagine the race change profits they'd make.
    They'll probably stealth nerf it then confirm a month from now that they did it a month ago. "SRY DOODS LOL!"

Most warriors are not going troll....I really don't understand why so many people in this thread are. Pretty sure Orc is still better in 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Yup already changed, much to the dismay of the people in this thread!
    You are the only "top" warrior I've seen go troll so far.

Quote Originally Posted by sved View Post
    Where are you guys getting 5% from?

Edit, read back beast slaying 2 bosses. No thanks!
    from the troll racial in few bosses, but isnt worth if you are not playing for the world first

always been a troll
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Yup already changed, much to the dismay of the people in this thread!
    "Dismay" is a really weird way to spell "entertainment."

OT: No of course I'm not going to race change for a racial. That's pretty desperate and pathetic.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    Really wish racials didn't exist. I'm undead because I like their lore and their aesthetics. Thankfully, my guild doesn't care what race I am, but I have a feeling that other guilds would require me to be panda or Tauren, two races that I would never want to be.
    Silly Tauren and their OP herbalist racial

Deleted
    Yet to see any "real" evidence of troll being a justifiable race change from Orc. I am willing to spend money for the DPS increase as I'm a fan of the competitive edge...

At the gear required to clear and progress through heroics is it really worth it and what kind of DPS increase can we expect?

Another argument was the beast buff. This is still yet to be confirmed and will probably not be implemented.

So can someone explain to me why I should consider going troll before launch?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Silly Tauren and their OP herbalist racial
    you may have forgotten the 5% base health bonus with turns out at what? 2k health?

10+ Year Old Account
    Been Troll from day 1 on all of my chars, exept pala (if we get trolls for those to i race change asap!)
    Troll forever mon!

Once you go Troll you never reroll!
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

15+ Year Old Account
    I would instantly reroll with everything to troll.
    If. they. had. real. shoes.
    that's the one thing I can't stand, and the one reason why I haven't done it already.

(even though orc's shoulders are way better/bigger.)

Everyone who wants to do their maximum average dps is going troll.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    you may have forgotten the 5% base health bonus with turns out at what? 2k health?
    Snap, with 500m health how on hearth could I possibly have forgotten that!

ps. just assuming our sarcasm is mutual

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    (even though orc's shoulders are way better/bigger.)
    IMO, I think shoulder sizes are a tad overboard.
    Last edited by Absintheminded; 2013-03-06 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beevoshamie View Post
    Troll warrior...... You might as well be a tauren priest or female drawf anything. I will stick with my orc warrior. Thanks
    ^

Trolls have severe spinal deformities, and are lanky, scrawny, and fragile-looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hieronymus View Post
    I am jealous about a company that can "make people spend 20 bucks for 5% of something". This besides the raid delay of a couple of weeks per wing making sure they have another two months of income. The 5% is not gonna do you much good if you don't have another 9 people in your same raid group doing the same.

Spend the 20 on a beer and have a fun night with your friends. Thats a 20 well spend if you would ask me.

Gratz on your opinion. Some people enjoy different things ya'know. I almost never buy video games. Why? Most games are boring to me. Spending 25 bucks on wow? Not a big deal. (WHen I can afford it...college...)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikkbass View Post
    Yet to see any "real" evidence of troll being a justifiable race change from Orc. I am willing to spend money for the DPS increase as I'm a fan of the competitive edge...

At the gear required to clear and progress through heroics is it really worth it and what kind of DPS increase can we expect?

Another argument was the beast buff. This is still yet to be confirmed and will probably not be implemented.

So can someone explain to me why I should consider going troll before launch?
    Quoting myself as a proper answer was not given.

Looks like the 5% buff will be maintained.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    5% is, seriously, not enough to outdps a good player. You have to be exceptional (and let's be clear - most of us are not, no matter how many abs our dream-self is packing) to get any sort of return out of it.

So, race change for the racial? Sure, if I didn't have a family to support, or a multitude of better things to spend my money on, and liked the troll model, and wasn't far superior a player than any troll I have ever raided with since the game came out, and was a FotM sort of guy, and etc. etc. etc..
    Teach me how to be as awesome as you almighty non-troll, for i have no clue how to not be a troll and still be as awesome as you are...

Quote Originally Posted by Cucultlan View Post
    from the troll racial in few bosses, but isnt worth if you are not playing for the world first
    You know what a warrior playing for world first will do? Race change to troll 3 days before heroic unlocks as race change has a 3 day cd, after their guild has killed the "beast" bosses, race change back to the original(orc) to continue killing the remaining bosses.

Done
    Last edited by pinguo; 2013-03-09 at 05:41 PM.

my warrior has been troll since his creation LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pinguo View Post
    You know what a warrior playing for world first will do? Race change to troll 3 days before heroic unlocks as race change has a 3 day cd, after their guild has killed the "beast" bosses, race change back to the original(orc) to continue killing the remaining bosses.

Done
    As soon as we killed H:Iron Qon, I went back Orc I despised being Troll but it had to be done for those bosses.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)