The ten man version of Valorous Aegis Greaves are pants now and are no longer a robe. There goes my favorite mog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    The ten man version of Valorous Aegis Greaves are pants now and are no longer a robe. There goes my favorite mog
    The holy version is, right?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    The holy version is, right?
    The Protection and Retribution versions remain as robes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updates soon.

They need to make boots with tier 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I know this is off-topic, but still relates to the character visuals - did anyone else notice broken BE cloaks after the patch? Terrible lenght-changing clipfest... Definately broken. Can someone of US/EU servers send an in-game bug reports on this?

My latest set:

A mix of the Furious Gladiator's helm, chest, gloves and legs with the Heroes Redemption shoulders, Malevolent Warboots of Alacrity and Girdle of Prowess, Soul Blade and Triptych Shield of the Ancients.

Here's mine, hyperion set with ragnaros (Cata) shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    They really need to bring the tabard back into the game. And the other two versions.
    Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade.
    The developers have informed us the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade will be added back as a rare drop to the Scarlet dungeons in a future patch. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know where the cape and belt is from for basutei the Paladin from Illegal danish?

This is what I've got for my holy set at the moment. I know it's not the most original but I like it. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...in/Dive/simple

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    I've been searching for a blue plate bikini to take advantage of while using some items from the CM set, but unfortunately the only recolors to the same model are grey and green. For your purposes I'd advice taking look at the Templar set. The shoulders have an overused blue recolor, [Imperial Plate Shoulders] which you probably are familiar with.
    So apparently I decided to follow my own tip and go back to a bit altered CM set.

Items used
    [Shoulderplate of the Holy Warrior]
    [Templar Chestplate]
    [Gauntlets of the Holy Warrior]
    [Girdle of the Holy Warrior]
    [Templar Legplates]
    [Greatboots of the Holy Warrior]
    [Amani Punisher]
    [Eye of the Ancient Spirit]

I decided to go for a bit Troll-ish look with the weapons, still haven't decided if they're my final choice but they definitely fit the set. My only concern is that I look like a healer (even though that used to be a tank mace!).

EDIT: Yup, wasn't the final version. Cba to upload another pic again, there's a link to my armory on da sig.
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2013-03-11 at 11:49 AM.

Tumble: You should consider getting Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel. They're the same off-color white as that helm, but they're the t5 crystal look! I use them with the Justicar set and it's pretty cool!

nothing special but i really like this set, the character is prot and this set just looks like something a tank would wear, was using T6 before and that one was a bit too healer-ish

more lookin for suggestions on shields, anyone know of anything a bit more in that white-grey color? should be around that size and preferably square shaped ^^
    as for the sword, kinda debating on this one (which is the best one I could find, apart from the ICC one which i already use on 2 characters) or the battered hilt one
    but 11k or weeks/months of farming isn't all that appealing to me, does it sheathe on the back or on the side? don't want a back one

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ckels/advanced

The transmog im currently using was posted here a long time ago, but i need a fitting belt/shield. (and possibly a tabard altho i coudnt find anything that didnt look crap but perhaps i overlooked one). Some advice be appreciated <3.
    Looks like you can't quite decide on whether to be a Paladin or a Death Knight. Honestly, I don't like it, the Death Knight bits seriously clash with the Challenge Paladin mode set. And the C. Ashbringer really doesn't help either. If you want to mix your Challenge set, I'd suggest trying with the Alliance Paladin t9 set.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    o.o When he linked that his entire gear was green-ish, suddenly a clash of bright blue. But I think he was prot when he linked it, since he asked for a shield.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Zhimii View Post
    Tumble: You should consider getting Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel. They're the same off-color white as that helm, but they're the t5 crystal look! I use them with the Justicar set and it's pretty cool!
    Indeed they do. I have them in the bank, and I do sometimes. I also swap with teh T13 LFR Shoulders as well.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Looks like you can't quite decide on whether to be a Paladin or a Death Knight. Honestly, I don't like it, the Death Knight bits seriously clash with the Challenge Paladin mode set. And the C. Ashbringer really doesn't help either. If you want to mix your Challenge set, I'd suggest trying with the Alliance Paladin t9 set.
    I was logged out in my retgear which still has challenge mode set on it and it uses some of my prot pieces cause its my offspec, should be normal again now lol.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    I was logged out in my retgear which still has challenge mode set on it and it uses some of my prot pieces cause its my offspec, should be normal again now lol.
    Ah that explains it then hehe.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    My latest set:

A mix of the Furious Gladiator's helm, chest, gloves and legs with the Heroes Redemption shoulders, Malevolent Warboots of Alacrity and Girdle of Prowess, Soul Blade and Triptych Shield of the Ancients.
    I love this set! I'm stealing it =D

My sunreaver outfit