Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    As for the use of HA for bursting AOE, if only the adds have enough health to make us use it in its full duration, yeah, we will blowing them up, but at the cost of our CDs, so I don't see why it should be seen as OP by some crab in a drawer. Besides, this means that the adds should be a priority to kill worth to use our CDs on not to waste damage on the boss (such as green phase of H-Maloriak for instance).
    Take the first 5 seconds into an adds pack and see ret dps on 50k and hunters or warrior etc passing 150-200k easily. First 5 seconds!! We get to use 1 Exorcism (glyphed for AoE), 1 HotR for AoE (lol?), 1 Judgment, 1 Divine Storm. I cannot get 100k+ with that.. Good luck if your current targets moves (lol?) and you waste precious seconds spinning around or tab-ing like an idiot for Exorcism and HotR to actually do something.. :/ Target-requirement AoE abilites are old, absolete and need to be changed along with the times! Long are passed the days with boring and mostly static fights.. IMHO, Ulduar switched from the sleep-inducing Naxxramas to a new trend and style of raiding.
    Last edited by mmocda47e9f641; 2013-03-05 at 10:00 PM.

Deleted
    I totally agree with that, don't see what you understood with my post :/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    General
    • Item Enhancements
      • Dancing Steel now has a 15% increased chance to activate.
    So, it not Ret-specific, but it's something I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTolomay View Post
    to this whole debate of ret aoe....after looking over world of logs for 25m hardmode on windlord...it seems ret outperformed most other dps specs.
    either you are a good troll or never done HC mode.

Infracted. Do not post just to call others troll. ~Fhi
    Last edited by Fhi; 2013-03-05 at 11:15 PM.

So has anybody tried the t11 gear swap macro since the patch? I'm still getting a 45 second Guardian of Ancient Kings using it, but wasn't it supposed to have been fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by UnderworldSoup View Post
    So has anybody tried the t11 gear swap macro since the patch? I'm still getting a 45 second Guardian of Ancient Kings using it, but wasn't it supposed to have been fixed?
    It's fixed. It doesn't work anymore. At least that's how it was when I tried it on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    It's fixed. It doesn't work anymore. At least that's how it was when I tried it on the PTR.
    Definitely isn't working that way on live unless it's fixed for raid zones only.

http://i.imgur.com/w4EBQZ9.jpg

You can see 40+ seconds on both my buffs in the top right as well as my massive tellmewhen (which should only be doing that for Protection's GoAK..). I was excited to not have to do this gear swap every pull, too.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderworldSoup View Post
    Definitely isn't working that way on live unless it's fixed for raid zones only.

http://i.imgur.com/w4EBQZ9.jpg

You can see 40+ seconds on both my buffs in the top right as well as my massive tellmewhen (which should only be doing that for Protection's GoAK..). I was excited to not have to do this gear swap every pull, too.
    You have to enter combat for it to disappear. It won't work if you just idly use it.

you still get it but the entire buff gets removed after a couple seconds into combat.

Frozen halls haste sword dropped off Council. Basically our weapons are mostly shared loot. As is most of the drops.

This will be reflected in the list.

Sigh of relief much?

the relief is shadowed by the massive *meh* when I read GC tweets and blueposts.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

I think he is confused by rets taking HA and spamming divine storm. Errmahgud dat aoe.
    I can almost guarantee you that's what he's doing.

What do you guys think about offsetting Legplates of the Lightning Throne VS the gloves? Seems like they might be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    What do you guys think about offsetting Legplates of the Lightning Throne VS the gloves? Seems like they might be better.
    depends on your other gear. If you got the feather and/or the crit/hit sword, the tier helmet is absolutely out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    depends on your other gear. If you got the feather and/or the crit/hit sword, the tier helmet is absolutely out of the question.
    Well ik frost DKs are offsetting the legs, they generally gear similar to us. The Helm has a lot of hit, but also a lot of haste. However, the Dark Animus helm looks great as well.

We have to completely rework the BiS table. Everything on front page is apparently fair game and shared random loot. and thunderforge.... Worst raid loot design ever.

So both polearm and frozen hells sword exist as H and TF as random loots similar to Fireland weapons?

thought the polearm was off trash?

Deleted
    whats up with haste sword and polearm?

T14 4piece increases damage done by seal of the righteous by 1% (9% to 10%)
    T14 4piece increases damage done by seal of truth periodic damage, not direct damage.

I wasn't doing too bad compared to others like I expected. Admittedly the pulls were pretty good RNG and on some of the fights people were doing different jobs, however I was only in for like 3 out of 5 bosses due to trying to get everyone on a slightly inflated roster in while trying to test trials.

Can't wait to see what you have in-store, Anaxie.