Deleted
    Yet again I want to buy another jungler after I got Xin few days ago(thanks Thalli for nice comparison), but this time I'm looking to "cheaper ones" .
    So can anyone recommend some 1,3k up to 3,1k IP champions that are good/fun junglers, I thought about Malph or maybe Trynd,but maybe there's better picks at that price?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    Anybody has a list of champions that can support even though they are mainly used elsewhere?
    I guess you can support with any champion, but I'll give this a shot.

Cho'Gath
    Elise
    Fiddle
    Galio
    Gangplank
    Heimer
    J4
    LeBlanc
    Lux
    Malphite
    Maokai
    Morgana
    Nautilus
    Nidalee
    Pantheon
    Poppy
    Sejuani
    Shen
    TF?
    Volibear
    Yorick
    Zilean
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Yet again I want to buy another jungler after I got Xin few days ago(thanks Thalli for nice comparison), but this time I'm looking to "cheaper ones" .
    So can anyone recommend some 1,3k up to 3,1k IP champions that are good/fun junglers, I thought about Malph or maybe Trynd,but maybe there's better picks at that price?
    I would say fiddle, rammus, jax.
    Mal and Amumu are often banned.

Amumu 1350
    Cho'Gath 1350
    Dr.Mundo 1350
    Evelynn 1350
    Fiddlesticks 1350
    Jax 1350
    Malphite 1350
    Udyr 3150
    Rammus 3150
    Shaco 3150
    Shen 3150

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I guess you can support with any champion, but I'll give this a shot.

Cho'Gath
    Elise
    Fiddle
    Galio
    Gangplank
    Heimer
    J4
    LeBlanc
    Lux
    Malphite
    Maokai
    Morgana
    Nautilus
    Nidalee
    Pantheon
    Poppy
    Sejuani
    Shen
    TF?
    Volibear
    Yorick
    Zilean
    I vote for support LB. It's actually hilarious if whoever is support as LB knows how to play her well. You also need an adc that is out for blood. You don't do any pansy farming in that lane.

Deleted
    Oh I forgot to mention that I have Amumu and Cho(really like Amumu) also I played Rammus on free week, but didn't like him that much and played Jax last week too,he's quite nice but somehow not instabuy for me.
    Now from that list that you gave Evelynn, Malph and Shaco got my eye,any opinions on them?
    Also, is Trynd not worth to play in jungle at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaco is awesome, but tricky. I can't play him to save my life. Duronos swears/swore by him though.

Very cheap jungler that's effective: Nunu. He's not a carry jungler, but if left unchecked will completely remove the other jungler from the equation.

Deleted
    Must have champions.

Amumu. Great jungler/tank easy to play game changing ultimate and has good ganks.

Moakai. Another Tank jungler not bad support either, has good cc, his ultimate protects the team vs heavy aoe combos, his passive heal him. His W is great for ganks followed by is Q to slow enemys running away.

Graves, for ADc if you like to play aggressive or Caith if you like to farm from a safety spot, caith is also great if the enemy has a blitz or leona since you can farm from far away.
    Pick Miss Fortune if your team is heavy on aoe damage.

Leona and Bllitz for support, They have allot of CC and good initiating in team fights.

If you dont like to play aggressive Soraka is a good pick, or Sona, Lulu is not bad either.

For top Garen, yorick or Kayle are almost awalys safe picks.

For mid, get Phanteon, Le Blanc, Ahri, Morgana.

This are all safe picks vs almost all comps ofc you should look into kassadin, katarina, kazix, volibear, wunkog, Nautilus, darius, noc, cho, shen they are all great champions but if you dont know what you are up against the others are safer picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Hey guys.
    So, my main is currently Orianna, with Xerath/Annie/Brand/LeBlanc as secondary options. As you see, all of them are AP carries. That's really the only role I master and the role I find most fun... But it's time for me to learn some more.
    I can play Skarner and Wukong decently... Also, I'm pretty good with Jax.

Could someone recommend me a good 5v5 champion, that isn't a support/tank/AP carry?
    I really don't know which champion I should go for.. Also, it doesn't have to be one of those mentioned above.

Any input will be appreciated!
    Vi.. Vi is absolutely AMAZING! So much fun, lots of damage, and great mobility! Awesome for jungling and pushing bot lane I find.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 12:00 PM ----------

What do you guys think of Jayce? His ability to switch from ranged to melee looks awesome (and great for poking/farming early game) and seems to scale well with items in later game. What I'm wondering though; does it feel clunky? And is he a hard champion to play? I mainly play Zyra/Vi/Varus/Veigar.

Thanks! ^_^

For mid, get Phanteon, Le Blanc, Ahri, Morgana.

This are all safe picks vs almost all comps ofc you should look into kassadin, katarina, kazix, volibear, wunkog, Nautilus, darius, noc, cho, shen they are all great champions but if you dont know what you are up against the others are safer picks.
    I'm not really sure leblanc is a very "safe pick" or easy to play midlaner :P

Thanks for the support suggestions everyone
    Some of them sound interesting enough to try =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Also, is Trynd not worth to play in jungle at all?
    Assuming you're not cheesing him and building AP on him, he can play in the jungle, and it's actually the safest place for him to farm in SR. The disadvantages of doing that is that jungle farm isn't as good as lane farm, he can't really build tanky and still do damage like a lot of the current FotM junglers, and while he has the E to gapclose and W, his ganking isn't that great, compared to say a Maokai or Xin.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I plan on getting another ADC or a jungler. So far, here's what I'm thinking for next purchase.

Caitlyn
    Draven
    Graves (really want to get this guy, but I'm not sure if it's the right choice at the moment)
    Miss Fortune
    Quinn
    Twitch
    Varus
    Vayne

And junglers I don't have yet:

Hecarim
    Jarvan IV
    Lee Sin*
    Nocturne**
    Riven
    Volibear
    Xin Zhao

*-I like Lee Sin, but he's seems a little tricky to use.
    **-I'm looking at Nocturne more since I think I can work with this guy. Just need to work on R.

Aside from my tastes, I'm pretty unsure. I have a few ADC carries, but Ashe seems like the only one I do decent with. And my jungle champ count is quite small as well (Shyvana has a hard time sticking to her targets). Nevertheless, any suggestion is fine.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    I plan on getting another ADC or a jungler. So far, here's what I'm thinking for next purchase.
    Snip list
    Lee isn't worth getting after all the nerfs really, there are better champions to get.
    Graves would be a nice addition to your team since you seem to be lacking in ADC's. You could pick any of the other ADC's anyway, they're all rather mediocre these days anyway (compared to bruisers).

Out of the junglers, I'd say get J4 and Xin Zhao. I personally love Jarvan but XZ is amazing as well. Your ganks are deadly as hell as J4, even without much damage items. He's getting nerfed a bit though because his teamfight presence with E is too strong or something. :/
    Nocturne isn't bad, but he doesn't fit the current meta of "strong ganking tanky junglers" or whatever it is I'm supposed to classify it as.
    Nocturne needs to build a little more damage items to be effective than other champions.

I main Graves and to date is one of my fave ADC
    He relies on AA but his passive makes him tankier, so in trade offs he come out better.

Short range on AA, means being up close and personal. Pair him with Taric or Thresh and hes just a beast.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Draven is a good choice but kinda hard to master, though I believe he's easy to play with if you don't focus and stress yourself picking up every Q in team fights or when farming.

Cait is probably the best choice, she's fairly easy to play, has good damage and pokes enemies fairly easy and farming with her is decent too. Her damage overall is good though I believe she can fall off late game in some games depending on how it goes and no newbie on her well be able to keep up if playing her.

Vayne is a good champion, good damage from mid game and a beast in late game, highly squishy though, even with her mobility.

Varus is good too, has almost no mobility, well, has none, as in, escapes but does quite a good amount of damage and bursts people well.

Ashe ain't bad but not really my champion, she has good kite and brings a lot to the team, good champion.

Graves is good too, I believe he isn't as good as he was when he got nerfed but still good.

Other champions I didn't mention are good too, the ad carries(not commenting on bruisers), it just depends on your play style really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently, all AD carries other than Corki are worth it and even he has a place (murder Vayne).

They fill somewhat different roles, but they're all viable for top end play.

Deleted
    Varus seems to get played quite a lot these days. Perhaps not the strongest early game, but once he gets a few items (Hello League Of BoTrK) he can deal enormous amounts of damage, fast. His Ulti is quite devastating too.

But as Dulli said, the times of just picking Ezreal seem to be over, and a lot of carries are just plain good.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Currently, all AD carries other than Corki are worth it and even he has a place (murder Vayne).

They fill somewhat different roles, but they're all viable for top end play.
    Besides being great vs Vayne, he is the best mid game AD carry

Deleted
    I am really interrested in buying either Rengar or Elise. I've never seen anyone play Rengar before? Is he weak, or just underrated/underplayed? His abilities seems really interresting.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I am really interrested in buying either Rengar or Elise. I've never seen anyone play Rengar before? Is he weak, or just underrated/underplayed? His abilities seems really interresting.
    He has gone through a lot of buffs and nerfs and is all right.

Elise is just amazing atm, if you can master knowing when to switch forms you will do well.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?