Flame Shock (5.2 Glyph) + Lavalash

Heyho everyone...

got a question about the new Flame Shock Glyph. (Couldnt find an answer anywhere and im not able to try it myself atm since im at work)

Maybe someone tried that already.

Imagine you have a group of like 10 mobs: Flameshock + Lavalash = 10 Mobs with Flameshock..
    so do i get Heal for every tick on the 10 Mobs or only 1?

you get the heal from every single flameshock. so for 10 mobs with FS you get 10 heals at the same time.
    Last edited by Nebria; 2013-03-06 at 11:37 AM.

I would assume it would heal for each of the individual Flame Shocks, at least that is how the glyph is read.

Deleted
    If true, people leveling a enhancement shaman will have absolutely no downtime and can use all Maelstroms for dam00ge...
    Wow... Thats awesome.
    Enhancement Shaman tanks!
    Rockbiter weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    If true, people leveling a enhancement shaman will have absolutely no downtime and can use all Maelstroms for dam00ge...
    Wow... Thats awesome.
    Enhancement Shaman tanks!
    Rockbiter weapon!
    well the heal is lower that the incoming damage may be so don't expect to much from it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    well the heal is lower that the incoming damage may be so don't expect to much from it
    I wish they made it so... :P
    Rockbiter weapon also reducing damage taken.
    New passive: Earthen Strength increases Stamina by 20%, reduces damage by 15%.
    I can see this work. :3

It heals on all targets I confirmed it on live. It becomes more useful in higher levels of gear. im just a couple days at 90 and I still have crap for gear and it ticks for about a 1400 heal. Once you get to the 476+ item level it will tick for around 2.1k+

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It heals on all targets I confirmed it on live. It becomes more useful in higher levels of gear. im just a couple days at 90 and I still have crap for gear and it ticks for about a 1400 heal. Once you get to the 476+ item level it will tick for around 2.1k+
    Sweet.
    This might make leveling Enchancement less of a pain seeing you can now spend your maelstroms on damage.

Sweet.
    This might make leveling Enchancement less of a pain seeing you can now spend your maelstroms on damage.
    Ya, I agree that using maelstrom for damage is preferred. However soloing they kinda geared it that way, I think a good solution would to make lightning shields damage from any source heal you for the damage it does rather than from flame shock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Ya, I agree that using maelstrom for damage is preferred. However soloing they kinda geared it that way, I think a good solution would to make lightning shields damage from any source heal you for the damage it does rather than from flame shock.
    Or maybe a new spell, you know, spice it up a bit.

Leeching Strike...
    A talent that replaces Lava Lash, doing the same but also leeches heat from the target to heal 20% of damage done?

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt the FS only spread to like 4 targets per lash?
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

Or maybe a new spell, you know, spice it up a bit.

Leeching Strike...
    A talent that replaces Lava Lash, doing the same but also leeches heat from the target to heal 20% of damage done?
    As long as we don't have any other abilities to click lol

Soooo.... since i played a bit with the mentioned Glyph... im NOT gonna use it anymore... pretty underwhelmed tbh, but kinda like the new Bulwark Totem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshioo View Post
    Soooo.... since i played a bit with the mentioned Glyph... im NOT gonna use it anymore... pretty underwhelmed tbh, but kinda like the new Bulwark Totem
    I've still been using it and saved my life a couple of times.
    Note that I am still leveling, probably will get rid of it at 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonde View Post
    yeah everyone is kinda forgetting about this
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I've still been using it and saved my life a couple of times.
    Note that I am still leveling, probably will get rid of it at 90.
    well yeha, i BET its pretty cool while you lvl but on the isle of giants/thunder... its like .... -_- MEH ^^

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeonde View Post
    Yeah not sure where this 10 dots thing came from lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshioo View Post
    For soloing it is pretty sweet to have. It has saved me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Considering that on boss fights the dot has a really high up time it could really help on fights with heavy dmg. You just save the healers some mana by placing that glyph so how bad can it be? Soloing it can be really useful too and when you start pulling packs of mobs it starts to shine. So the glyph has its place in the world if you ask me.
    In higher gear it is far better for sure, I will agree. Plus there's not that many other good glyphs for enhancement besides healing and utility ones.

im trying it out in pvp. the extra hots like if you spread it to a hunter's zoo, might just save you.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex