Page 42 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You think I'm a clown? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?
    But of course! Blue lips one. Don't you remember that mafia game is not about having fun but is to amuse other people?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

People complain I'm not pushing lynches but no one will vote for NFT. And then they are surprised why I'm not pushing lynches.

I think I made my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just so you know. I'm staying out of the stupid "NFT crap".

If a vote is clearly for one person (which NFT is) I will accept. I'd prefer that drama stays out of the game though. It's dumb and has nothing to do with the game.

You think I'm a clown? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?
    I thought girls, are made from sugar, spice..and everything...nice?

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I thought girls, are made from sugar, spice..and everything...nice?
    You're next.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Just so you know. I'm staying out of the stupid "NFT crap".

If a vote is clearly for one person (which NFT is) I will accept. I'd prefer that drama stays out of the game though. It's dumb and has nothing to do with the game.
    ... Why mafia game has been taken so serious?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

You're next.
    Quietly backs away

slowly moves backwards inching

Out of view

10+ Year Old Account
    People complain I'm not pushing lynches but no one will vote for NFT. And then they are surprised why I'm not pushing lynches.

I think I made my point.
    We're not complaining about it, but it's just uncharacteristic of you to not be...aggressive.

Also, the lack of insults directed at me is surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    ... Why mafia game has been taken so serious?
    Not feeling good today. My previous post probably came off a bit brash. Not what I was going for.

Just saying that I will accept "NFT" if used in a vote against you.

Sorry guys, I took a nap.

I don't really know what I can say to make you not think I'm scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    Hello, sorry it's been a rather long day so I'm just getting a chance to catch up on everything now.

Blueobelisk has really stuck out like a sore thumb to me.

To me it reads like I'll just go with everyone else and wait for night instead of questioning other people or throwing out their own thoughts to share with the town and gain some more insight.

Awesome, asks people why we're suspicious of him. Might get some info!

It's been said but this just screams deflection and sets up a whole platform for "Well I can't be scum, I didn't even know they knew each other" It's just a little too obvious for my tastes and while yes, I could be absolutely wrong and they could really not know about that.

It does say on the post on the front page there are quick topic threads made for night actions.

To sum that up, I don't know 100% that Blueobelisk is scum but my gut is saying something is just not right and it's all a little too obvious.

Vote Blueobelisk
    I'm not scum. All that stuff about deflection...It's probably true that it would be an obvious way to say "oh I'm not mafia I don't even know that" but I just didn't know the rules because I've never played before and I'm not scum right now.

How would I know that all the mafia can convene together just because there's a quick topic thread for that? I thought it was possible that any mafia could cast an individual vote in their own personal quick time threads. I think since there are less mafia roles than any other, there's a high chance that my "quick topic" thread is individual, no? So how would I know about something like that.

Also I have another question since we're doing this. Uhm. Say the mafia night kills someone. Is it all of them responsible for performing the kill or is it one person? (I'll ask this to Krazy if you guys don't know.)

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Well, 22 hours to go (I think?), and I'm going to be (mostly) gone for the next 12-14 of them.

So, I'm going to cast my vote. I may change my mind later on, depending on the events of the next day.

For now, though..
    Vote: Blueobelisk.

I stated my reasoning earlier. And he comes across as the most scummy of the prospective candidates. And his defence/excuse was weak. I may be right, I may be wrong.. but that's the name of the game.
    I see. My excuse for what is weak?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    UNVOTE
    FoS: blueobelisk
    FoS: celtic
    Att his point in the game its very hard to pull strong conclusions, however reading their responses I'm not a big fan. sadly I don't have much more to add other than that right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Off to bed after this, I swear Mommy!

Celtic just dropped a CC it seems, while I don't agree with him doing it without any real pressure coming in, I'll believe it.

vote blueobelisk

FoS FusedMass

I wanna see Blue does under pressure
    I'll cry under pressure. :/ I don't want to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Also, intended to do this in last post but slipped my mind...

FoS Blueobelisk, for the reasons that others have observed as well (reasoning for voting was bandwagon, strange responses to accusations, so on). I recognize that, like me, he can be a brand new player, but it does seem a bit strange.
    And... FoS Xanjori. Based on this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-Style/page36 3 people FoS Blueobelisk, he echoes them and simultaneously casts doubt on 5 others. Does it make sense that someone would suspect five people for doing nearly the same thing that he did, in continuing a line of suspicion? Especially when his suspicions are just the echoes of the poster immediately above him. It almost feels like he leaped on an opportunity to cast blame on others, even though his accusation had little to no substance and was just a shorthand reiteration of the other poster. Trying to fit in by leading people false paths.
    Ya I'm sorry about that Celtic vote, I honestly had a weird sleeping schedule last night and thought I had to get a vote in quickly by the deadline, so I voted for what I thought everyone was concluding too.

Your guys accusations are fun though, I do like the attention.

I'll say this though, don't lynch me. I'm not scum, and if you care about the town it's to your disadvantage to kill me, especially with a lynch. (If it was a night kill it'd be different because the scum would have done that, but to kill me with the lynch just means you wasted a vote that could have killed a scum. Well, you guys all know that I guess.)

Uhhhhhh I want to cast a finger of suspicion on Xanjori.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Celtic's defences do make sense, I mean, everyone is bound to disagree at some point. It could very well have been a coincidence that holz died after he butted heads with Celtic. Celtic might even have been framed, it's not like it hasn't happened before.

Unvote Celtic FoS Celtic

I kind of want to hear some more from Uggor, he hasn't posted much for a bit. I know he had an internet outage or something, but it seems to be fine now, yet he hasn't posted.

FoS Uggor
    I work nights, so I went to bed and now I'm up and at work!

I FoSd the people I did due to lack of posts, suspicious posts, etc, but had like 25 pages worth of stuff to try and sort out, to quote, and it was a hassle.

I'm suspicious of Blueobelisk, Celtic, and FusedMass the most atm.

Unless I missed out on something, there's a lot of garbage to try and read through, but did Celtic claim roles posting about that a bit back? If so, eliminate Celtic from my list.
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2013-03-06 at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One person carries out the kill, but the group decides who to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Not feeling good today. My previous post probably came off a bit brash. Not what I was going for.

Just saying that I will accept "NFT" if used in a vote against you.
    I understand you. And it's ok Kray, don't worry.

The NFT thing was just for fun btw, count the votes by that if you want. (But i still don't like being named like that)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    I understand you. And it's ok Kray, don't worry.

The NFT thing was just for fun btw, count the votes by that if you want. (But i still don't like being named like that)
    * pats the Treann on the head

I don't work nights or day's. However I due sleep in...alot..if that counts. My timezone is CST. Most of the time when the other poster's are here (different timezone) I miss the chance to interact/debate with them.

Which makes me a sad panda.

You're next.
    omg.. i have tears running donwn my face I'm laughing so hard. <3 lysah

that said I'm going to say I can give blue the newb card tonight and celtic may have pulled himself off he hook, its wensday so I really want to see more of BrandonC I mean try to at lest make up for he lack of weekend posts. So i say this...

Mr. toothless, what does another vote in your direction mean?
    VOTE: Nightfury Treann

Uhmmmm I'm gonna go play Tomb Raider for a couple of hours, so don't expect me to respond to something you say immediately, please. Brb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask and ye shall receive.

Celtic's cc seems reasonable for now, if the mafia groups are predators, like hyenas. Of course, it's possible that a) there's just one massive group, possibly a recruiting scum group b) one group is predators and one is prey, or a specific type of prey (maybe prey named after chevrolet models... j/k)

Greeney, did you ever explain your suspicions? I fell like the Uggor (sp?) issue just kind of faded away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see there being one massive group of Scum. African wild dogs I could see being a second group maybe, or lions. Cheetah would be a ninja style Serial Killer. I imagine there could be a team of Poachers around too.

We know the zebra are the Mason group, so if Celtic's claim is true, I'd be inclined to say an Impala would be a VT. Hippos would be PGO. That would be cool. Attack a Hippo and get your face ripped off, but it's weakened enough that if you attack again you will kill it.

Of the names being bandied around atm, I can't see Blue being Scum atm and celtic's claim is a bit meh in my eyes (was it just the CC or was there a RC in there too). Treann.... we'll see, he's been picked on early game a lot, but this time it might be the right call. Only having 2 kills on N1 seems a bit unusual, so the theory of Uggor being a possible Traitor might be worth looking into. I'm more inclined to suspect Kas atm, though whether that's because her posts are creating knots in my brain or if it's something else I don't know. Just so tired atm. I hope I didn't ramble too much.

FoS Kas
    FoS Everyone in Sweden.
    FoS Everyone who owns a dog.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I can't see there being one massive group of Scum. African wild dogs I could see being a second group maybe, or lions. Cheetah would be a ninja style Serial Killer. I imagine there could be a team of Poachers around too.

We know the zebra are the Mason group, so if Celtic's claim is true, I'd be inclined to say an Impala would be a VT. Hippos would be PGO. That would be cool. Attack a Hippo and get your face ripped off, but it's weakened enough that if you attack again you will kill it.

Of the names being bandied around atm, I can't see Blue being Scum atm and celtic's claim is a bit meh in my eyes (was it just the CC or was there a RC in there too). Treann.... we'll see, he's been picked on early game a lot, but this time it might be the right call. Only having 2 kills on N1 seems a bit unusual, so the theory of Uggor being a possible Traitor might be worth looking into. I'm more inclined to suspect Kas atm, though whether that's because her posts are creating knots in my brain or if it's something else I don't know. Just so tired atm. I hope I didn't ramble too much.

FoS Kas
    FoS Everyone in Sweden.
    FoS Everyone who owns a dog.
    :(

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.