Thread: CTA AV bug?

CTA AV bug?

Is there a current bug that's causing lag spikes constantly with auras overwriting each other?

Deleted
    The lag spike I know it's common is the one when the gates open. Dunno anything about auras.

Yeah there's a spike in lag when the gates open, it's really annoying. 8(
    I did too notice that auras spaz out when it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it has to do with stampede (often popped when gates open). Read on GC's twitter they were looking into that, as someone complained about stampede causing lag spikes in his raid.

That's what made me assume it was an auras bug since they go haywire during the spike. I haven't seen any hunters stampeding on the gate opening, so i don't think that's it.

Happens in IoC too.

I don't know if it's aura related, the reason the auras all drop and then come back is because everyone gets phased. I'm not sure whether the phasing is what causes the lag spike, or if it phases everyone because of the lag spike.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Happens in IoC too.

I don't know if it's aura related, the reason the auras all drop and then come back is because everyone gets phased. I'm not sure whether the phasing is what causes the lag spike, or if it phases everyone because of the lag spike.
    I think it is the auras. Maybe I've just been oblivious before, but I've never noticed it dropping them and picking them all back up (I've been BGing on my hunter to get him Malev) and Trueshot, Shale Spider buff, and such are all spazzing out. Seems fine in 10-15 man BG's at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've definitely noticed it in IoC and AV as well. It's not *that* irritating, but certainly needs looked at by Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I believe it has to do with stampede (often popped when gates open). Read on GC's twitter they were looking into that, as someone complained about stampede causing lag spikes in his raid.
    Why would stampede be popped when gates open? lolwut.

Deleted
    You cant even use stampeded whene gates opens, needs a hostile target to even be castable

15+ Year Old Account
    He probably means Stampeding Roar.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder