Poll: Should they nerf rareelite's direhorn droprates ?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaynee View Post
    238 to be precise if it makes you feel better. And I play on Tich my friends play on a dead server.
    You just invented this number.
    So your friends plays on a dead server, okay.

On my server there's about ten persons per faction waiting for the rarelite on each spawn. Even if we got most of them cause we're faster, they can just take the next one while we are fighting this one, while on a dead server they are simply all here and almost no one except you is farming them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares about which mounts other people have? Either you're a collector or you're not. It doesn't 'de-value' my stuff when others have it too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    Who cares about which mounts other people have? Either you're a collector or you're not. It doesn't 'de-value' my stuff when others have it too.
    It does. The rarity is what gives value to things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    It does. The rarity is what gives value to things.
    Well, it's obvious that most people disagree with you (see poll), so why not just stop this whole 'discussion'?

They don't have a great drop rate already, and everyone will be available to get the crimson direhorn (I believe it's Crimson) from a rep grind anyways. Is this just another I want to be special thread?

Got to love people wanting to be that special snowflake - particularly those that got some rare mount on their first attempt, and saying it should remain rare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Well, it's obvious that most people disagree with you (see poll), so why not just stop this whole 'discussion'?
    Cause i still not saw any irrefutable proof that what i think is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Got to love people wanting to be that special snowflake - particularly those that got some rare mount on their first attempt, and saying it should remain rare.
    I farmed it, i got it on my 57th attempt.
    And every human wants to be a special snowflake, most of the peoples don't admit it cause they think that thinking in another way makes them badass.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-03-08 at 03:42 PM.

Patch has been out for 3 days... And already someone wants drop rates to be nerfed? Do you complain for the sake of it, or are you actually a very sad human beeing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Patch has been out for 3 days... And already someone wants drop rates to be nerfed? Do you complain for the sake of it, or are you actually a very sad human beeing?
    I don't want it to be nerfed now, just in the next patch or next expansion

Deleted
    What they really need to do is make them faction tagged, and make sure that the drop chance is unique to the player regardless of how many helped kill it.

I farmed it, i got it on my 57th attempt.
    And every human wants to be a special snowflake, most of the peoples don't admit it cause they think that thinking in another way makes them badass.
    no, it makes them goodass. it's all about being unselfish.

it's natural to want to be superior. it's also natural to kill competitors and to make as many children as possible. to be able to go against our nature when the outcome is better this way is what makes humans different from other animals.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

When CRZ is fully implemented it will be a hindrance rather than something capable of being exploited through cross realm grouping to camp multiple realms. I wouldn't doubt the op used this dishonorable strategy to get his mount.

Why, so all the people who are camping them now can seems special no effort goes into getting them why waste the time (not to mention you can buy the same mount for rep)

Quote Originally Posted by Zahadem View Post
    Dont want to be a clone? use basic lvl 20 mounts

you are welcome
    I often use a lvl20 tiger on my hunter - it matches the ghost sabre I got from darkshore

Deleted
    What a lie.
    Play on Outland EU people have been farming them and CRZ'd them since first spawn. I saw 7 of them outside Shrine of the Seven stars no more then 10 minutes ago. 7 people sitting on their mounts that is.

Yeh, let lazy persons who don't want to farm it now get it, why not let people who will star playing past MoP to get some older things ?
    Cause they weren't paying during this time ? Maybe ?
    Cause it'll be way easier ? Cause they wont have to spam in front of the spawn to get the tag ? Cause they wont have to support some tards trying to reset the mobs ? Cause they'll one shot thoses mobs ? Cause they wont have to patrol in Pandaria for hours and days like us ?
    You know..... the first guilds experiencing a boss can't read up on strategies etc.... Hats off to them, they are much more awesome raiders than me. However, I do not want to purposely ignore the strategies that they have posted to help others, I want to read them! Getting things "easier" after the first wave of people have done it is how this game has always been. It doesn't make those other people "lazy" because they haven't done it "the hard way".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    no, it makes them goodass. it's all about being unselfish.

it's natural to want to be superior. it's also natural to kill competitors and to make as many children as possible. to be able to go against our nature when the outcome is better this way is what makes humans different from other animals.
    Is it useful to come against our nature in this situation ?
    No it isn't; btw, the fact is that peoples who don't care about rarity also do that cause they want to feel superior, they're the same as the ones who wants to be special snowflakes.

OP got a not so rare rare mount and wants nobody else to have it. Special Snowflake thread here nothing more.

Ps I got my Direhorn in 1 kill. Does that make me less worthy to have it than you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaja View Post
    OP got a not so rare rare mount and wants nobody else to have it. Special Snowflake thread here nothing more.

Ps I got my Direhorn in 1 kill. Does that make me less worthy to have it than you?
    I don't know and i don't care, of course i want nobody else to have it on later expansions, that's normal, it wouldn't be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrichard View Post
    Direhorns already stopped being rare.
    This, pretty much. Each rare is killed the second it spawns on Outland-EU. The mount isn't particularly rare for Alliance, much rarer to see a Horde with it however.