10+ Year Old Account

So, Quinn seems to work very well as an AD.

I have yet to play her top.

Diamond 1 game, carried my team so hard as support Lulu. Had no deaths, and our mid/top failed both of their lanes. Our bot lane got us through early game, and late game Ryze and Riven was just too much for them in the end. You should've seen our chat, I was 100% sure we would lose at some point because of how much blaming/flaming was going on. I could pretty much rate this game as perfectly played on my side ^^.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted

So why did everyone completely forget Renekton these days? First game laned against Kayle, raped her. Second game laned against Garen, destroyed him.

Deleted
    Since there is just lol games in this thread, I figured I'd link some of my good smite games

played as Freja

Played as Sun wukong (When he was slightly op) :P
    My brother was playing Guan yu. It was a good game even though 2 ppl in our team left and zeus was feeding.

There's a Smite thread elsewhere. This is the League forums, so keep discussion on League. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-03-08 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted
    Welcome to the LEAGUE OF LEGENDS subforum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I know but IMO it's so much alike so why the hell not :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    I know but IMO it's so much alike so why the hell not :P
    We have a Smite megathread, it would be preferable if you were to post your smite stuff in the smite thread, and not in the league of legends forum. If you want to talk about league this is the place, but smite has it's own thread in the Video Game forum.

Jesus guys, I know this is the LoL section, but at least read this god damn post before you go all lawyer on the guy.

But as they said, this ain't really the place for that and they do have that SMITE megathread. Sorry man.

Deleted
    The title is "Screenshots of your best games" though so that could be any game, theoretically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    The title is "Screenshots of your best games" though so that could be any game, theoretically.
    Do you see people posting the interface from Fallout 3 in the interface & macro's thread, theoretically?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's also in the league sub forum.

Deleted
    Do you see people posting the interface from Fallout 3 in the interface & macro's thread, theoretically?
    That would be practically, and no. But it's possible that the title would have caused for some confusion. Other threads: LoL Thread, LoL Gameplay videos, and so on.
    While this one doesn't have it in the title, it would be reasonable to see someone click on this thread with the "Recent Posts" thingie.

Deleted
    That would be practically, and no. But it's possible that the title would have caused for some confusion. Other threads: LoL Thread, LoL Gameplay videos, and so on.
    While this one doesn't have it in the title, it would be reasonable to see someone click on this thread with the "Recent Posts" thingie.
    And I made it clear that this was the LoL subforum, which is meant for LoL discussion only. So what was the problem again?

Deleted
    And does this person then not come to the conclusion that this is the lol subforum when he scrolls down the page to make the post?

Deleted
    And I made it clear that this was the LoL subforum, which is meant for LoL discussion only. So what was the problem again?
    Posting it in all caps doesn't sound too friendly now, does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    And does this person then not come to the conclusion that this is the lol subforum when he scrolls down the page to make the post?
    What if he doesn't? I'm not a psychologist but I do know that people might be too lazy to read posts and just post their own stuff.

It's not about being right or wrong, it's how you get the message across.

There is a particular reason why a lot of games and people are hated for their "aggressive fanbases".

Deleted
    Posting it in all caps doesn't sound too friendly now, does it?
    Has nothing to do with:

he title is "Screenshots of your best games" though so that could be any game, theoretically.
    That and he actually said he knew it's the LoL subforum. I just made the obvious, more obvious. Psychology really doesn't have anything to do with it. Big letters do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Jesus guys, I know this is the LoL section, but at least read this god damn post before you go all lawyer on the guy.

But as they said, this ain't really the place for that and they do have that SMITE megathread. Sorry man.
    It's my opinion that League and WoW are so much alike; should I post my good-games screenshots in a WoW subforum?

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    It's my opinion that League and WoW are so much alike; should I post my good-games screenshots in a WoW subforum?
    I knew someone was gonna pull this shit, and all I'll say is stop playing dumb, you know what I mean.

Sure, he posted it in the wrong place. But going "THIS IS LOL FORUM FUCK OFF" is not right either.

I hate the posters here thinking they're the god damn police sometimes. You may think "that's silly lol", but it's true. Take a bloody chill pill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop this argument or it will be stopped in much harsher way.

-Duronos
    Hey everyone