10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Worked for me so far. Actually, it's worked for me too well this game. You might know why soon.
    Yeah, that doesn't make me think you're town. xD

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Is it normal for posts be ignored or dis graded?
    It is if you're me.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    When you get into 50 post arguments with someone, yes. That is why flooding is a great scum tactic and why you should stop participating in it. I believe you are town, and I actually do believe kas is more likely to be scum than town right now, which is why I am giving you this advice.

Though, now that I've gotten both of you to shut up for a minute (hopefully):
    Unvote Vote kel
    Back to my original mission.
    Buddying, be careful for that too

I haven't seen much buddying other than FM trying to talk about how good I am at mafia. I hope you're not accusing me of this.

Deleted
    I haven't seen much buddying other than FM trying to talk about how good I am at mafia. I hope you're not accusing me of this.
    You see what you see, I see what I see. Just throwing a headsup to Fused

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    You see what you see, I see what I see. Just throwing a headsup to Fused
    If you're implying that I'm buddying FM as a scum tactic then I implore you to remember that I am very bad at making friends.

When you get into 50 post arguments with someone, yes. That is why flooding is a great scum tactic and why you should stop participating in it. I believe you are town, and I actually do believe kas is more likely to be scum than town right now, which is why I am giving you this advice.

Though, now that I've gotten both of you to shut up for a minute (hopefully):
    Unvote Vote kel
    Back to my original mission.
    My bad. I'll return tomorrow. Back to off topic gun control debate.

Leaving the thread entirely wasn't part of my advice, that's exactly the kind of suspicious behavior the others were accusing you of.

Leaving the thread entirely wasn't part of my advice, that's exactly the kind of suspicious behavior the others were accusing you of.
    This is my first game. I do other stuff in the day and besides this and gun control.

I'll review posts later on tonight. I feel I'm flooding thread with Kas, and real scum are the winners lurking

Deleted
    I'll try something

I WONDER WHERE SEMAPHORE, FALBACCA AND KEL HAVE GONE TO. I SURE HOPE THEY AREN'T LURKING.

You could always try voting on kel, maybe we will know if he is lurking with another 12 votes or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyways, back to more poking.... was there anyone who was in disagreement with BrandonC in day 2? Considering he wasn't one of the most active people (that I saw), and was in fact marked as such, who might have had it out for him?

Scum often target lurkers trying to find rival scum or TPR trying to hide. I know when I was godmother on the alternate forum I was targeting lurkers the entire game trying to find the SK before he found me. BrandonC could have simply been the choice one of the scum teams made when they decided to pick a lurker.

Deleted
    You could always try voting on kel, maybe we will know if he is lurking with another 12 votes or so.
    it's funny because I was just thinking about that

vote kel

NFT, you too, come out and play

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    So Lysah, because my posts are usually ignored or disregarded, I should just, never post?
    That would be the worst thing you can do IMO. Reading over the thread I agree with a lot of what Decagon and Lysah have said regarding Blue's lynch; I felt very similar to Lysah except I finished the lynch instead of delaying the night, but I think the logic was relatively sound... at least up until Blue CC'd, I thought that was pretty solid, and even at that point I was highly concerned his special ability was TCT since he was so hesitant to say it. I don't really have too much else to add at the moment. People talk way too much for me to read everything in depth as it happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Could add Anakso to that list, he's on my personal one at least. Didn't even know he was playing.
    True, but he has yet to appear when accused of lurking. Now shh, I'm hunting Wabbits. It's Duck season

Deleted
    I dont think there was anybody really who disagreed with BrandonC - because he was pretty quiet as was pointed out.

Vote Kel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Could add Anakso to that list, he's on my personal one at least. Didn't even know he was playing.
    Well, he did post this in the PvM thread yesterday: "Woohoo internet is back and not dial up speed! "

And considering yesterday was night perhaps his internet was down throughout day 2? Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    NFT, you too, come out and play
    You guys are posting too much info! i get confused conspiracy by conspiracy!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    I dont think there was anybody really who disagreed with BrandonC - because he was pretty quiet as was pointed out.
    He made a small comeback at the end of day 2.... but then, I suppose coming in at the end only might have been an attempt to not appear lurky.

we have plenty of time to put pressure on someone while still being able to switch. and the fact that I'm almost positive you are not mafia at lest.
    Vote: kel

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Anyways, back to more poking.... was there anyone who was in disagreement with BrandonC in day 2? Considering he wasn't one of the most active people (that I saw), and was in fact marked as such, who might have had it out for him?
    doesn't really matter, a good scum with a kill will choose targets they cannot be easily associated with. fore example last game when i was a Survivor SK, I would not pick anyone i had recently got into an argument with or it was obvious I distrusted.