Fellow Healers...what is this?

What is this new feature?

It was not there in 5.1 - This random...lighting up of the health bars. Wether they are full health or 60% health..This new..Shine, This new...swirly health bar...Do I have a bugged texture file or something? Do I need to run a repair? Maybe something got corrupted

This was not around in 5.1 I can tell you that, And I cannot find anyway to turn it off?

10+ Year Old Account
    absorption shields

mad annoying, that's what it is

It's an absorption bar. The white barred line is the amount of "absorbs x damage" a spell has on them (IE: PW:S, Life Cocoon, Illuminated Healing).

Quote Originally Posted by peachtree View Post
    mad annoying, that's what it is
    Are you seeing it too?

Also Nivena what do you mean absorption shields? I am a druid healer lol

It shows absorption shields and amount on each person now. I am not sure if it could be disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaariana View Post
    It shows absorption shields and amount on each person now. I am not sure if it could be disabled.
    So this IS intended then? Okay I feel better now, I thought I had a corrupted file or something lol. This has been bugging me since 5.2 came out and I never got a solid answer

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone has a shield on himself (like a Paladin's Sacred Shield) this bar shows how much health will be absorbed by the spell. the bigger the bar the greater the absorb shield is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    Are you seeing it too?

Also Nivena what do you mean absorption shields? I am a druid healer lol
    possibly it counts living seed as an "absorb" but yeh that bar shows absorbs on the person