Which rogue spec has the most buttons to press for PvE?

I have been playing an assassination rogue for a while. Although the dps is good, I don't like the simplicity and slowness of the rotation. Slice and dice is kept up with envenom, and rupture refreshed about every 20 seconds. Most attacks you use is mutilate and dispatch. I would like something that is faster and more complex. I'm more accustomed to playing my main class that has more buttons.

What about combat and subtlety for PvE encounters? Can you tell me more about those? Thanks.
    Last edited by Snorri; 2013-03-09 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Easy answer, it's sub. Not necessarily more buttons to press, but a bit more weaving of abilities into the rotation, plus the positional constraints that will make it difficult to play near 100% capacity.

Well combat has to manually refresh slice and dice lol. Look at rotation guides to get a good idea what all is involved. I play combat. Have sinister strike, revealing strike, eviscerate, slice and dice, and rupture. All can be keep up with. Then cd's killing spree, adrenaline rush, and shadow blades. Add that to def cd a combat readiness, evasion, feint, smokebomb, and cloak of shadows. So if your looking for a full bar of spells, there are plenty. All though comparing all 3, most have same spells/talents

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Impa View Post
    Easy answer, it's sub. Not necessarily more buttons to press, but a bit more weaving of abilities into the rotation, plus the positional constraints that will make it difficult to play near 100% capacity.
    I love sub for this reason. This and the fact that it is fairly rare for people to see sub pve rogues. I litteraly had the raid leader of a pug say "that guy was doing that much dps as sub!?" on vent after a fight once. The funny thing was that I felt that my dps was low.

With sub you are always moving, usually always have something to press, and you have lots of tools in your kit, stuns, silences, etc. Plus it synergyzes so well with cloak and dagger now.
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.