The Sha and the corruption of a dragonflight? (Tinfoil hat)

It's not that often that i put my tinfoil hat on.

So i just finished the Old Durnhold (CoT) dungeon an hour ago while leveling an alt, when i stumled upon the thought that The Infinite dragonflight kinda reminds me of the Sha.

And well, yeah, the Bronze dragonflight is still going to be corrupted, right? Since we do fight Murozond in the End Time dungeon, and by then Nozdormu had already accepted that this would be his faith in the future.

Quick brainstorming:
    - So, it is hinted that the Sha once was a powerful old god (Y'Shaarj) that has been split into several pieces.
    - WowPedia info: The Infinite Dragonflight who are former members of the Bronze Dragonflight have seemingly only one goal: destroying the true timeway. They are helping the Old Gods to bring about the Hour of Twilight, though their reasons for doing so are not entirely clear, it is hinted at that it is to stop an even worse fate.
    - It was said by old Wowwiki pages that the The Infinite dragonflight was created by a Nozdormu in a alternate timeline influenced by the old gods. This however is unlikely since Nozdormu is a part of time and therefor there can only be one Nozdormu (Sience b*tch!) up until the aspects loosing their powers by the end of cata.
    - The Infinite Dragonflight was created by Nozdormu, driven mad by either the knowing of his own death or the knowledge that all the evil EVER could have been prevented, and he had the power to do so (while also influnced and driven to madness by the/an old god/-s)
    - The Sha is based on Anger, Despair, Doubt, Fear, Hatred and Violence.

Well this might all be irrelevant, boring, crazy or has nothing to do with the lore and/or the future of the game. The reason ONLY reason why I put my tinfoil hat on was beacuse of this fact:

and the quote from a contet producer from a while back regarding the choice of tabard being just for the sake of fasion:
    "I can't say if it's true or not, but I wouldn't have put it in if there wasn't a reason for it."
    Last edited by Naitsade; 2013-03-09 at 11:27 PM.

I remember making a thread about the Pandaren spirit wearing that tabard but everyone just put it off as Blizzard being lazy. However, I still know there's a reason.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

it's a coincident, blizzard confirmed it a while back, can't remember the source but it was during the MoP beta, I do belive.
    as for the pandaren? no idea..it just be a very very very old pandaren who meet dragon or what ever..

10+ Year Old Account
    The infinite dragonflight/sha thing could just be a coincidence (like those windows in ulduar)

I'm fairly certain the sha's black and white design is there to reflect a sort of "macabre yin-yang" type thing... that, and black on white is usually a "chaotic" color scheme (like with the infinite dragons)

As for the tabard, I suppose it's possible that the Lorewalkers were founded by a bronze dragon who was stuck on Pandaria after the sundering, and tasked them with keeping records when the other dragonflights could not (or risk exposing Pandaria and the endless spring to the burning legion)
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Lore isn't my cup of tea, but I was always under the impression that Nordormu went mad after traveling back and forth through time. Why is something I never understood, maybe he couldn't handle it or maybe he saw things that drove him to madness. But regardless whether it was the case or not I think the Sha looking the same like them is merely a coincidence. The infinite dragonflight looks that way because they are inverted and not corrupted.

Isn't that tabard merely a recolored Order of the Cloud Serpent tabard? Maybe it's just a different group of cloud serpent riders?

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Isn't that tabard merely a recolored Order of the Cloud Serpent tabard? Maybe it's just a different group of cloud serpent riders?
    The tabard looks nothing like the Cloud Serpent tabard. The Cloud Serpent is 2 dragons next to each other, this tabard in the OP is clearly the Timelord's tabard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The tabard looks nothing like the Cloud Serpent tabard. The Cloud Serpent is 2 dragons next to each other, this tabard in the OP is clearly the Timelord's tabard.
    Fair enough, I don't pay too close attention to tabards. However after a quick google search out of curiosity I can't find anything about a ''timelord's tabard''. What is that tabard about?

Is it me or havent it been like everytime we came across Infinite dragonflight, they always wanted to stop ''something'' from becoming the bad thing?
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

It would be pretty cool if MOP ended with Nozdormu corrupted.

I always thought there was FAR too much potential and story in the infinite dragonflight, for the whole thing to just be wrapped up in a faceroll dungeon. A COT expac, with dungeons and raids spanning all of Warcrafts history could be awesome if done right.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Fair enough, I don't pay too close attention to tabards. However after a quick google search out of curiosity I can't find anything about a ''timelord's tabard''. What is that tabard about?
    The faction from TBC, I couldn't remember the name so I just used "timelord". They're actually the "Keepers of Time". That's the tabard the Pandaren spirit uses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The faction from TBC, I couldn't remember the name so I just used "timelord". They're actually the "Keepers of Time". That's the tabard the Pandaren spirit uses.
    Ah I see.
    That makes sense, thanks.