Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Server with the least Players in the Eu.

Currently trying to figure out which is the server with the least players in the EU, found a few but going through every single last one on WoW Realms is a pain in the ass. Does anyone know about a server that has nearly no players on it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Currently trying to figure out which is the server with the least players in the EU, found a few but going through every single last one on WoW Realms is a pain in the ass. Does anyone know about a server that has nearly no players on it?
    If youre thinking about rares - CRZ.
    Any realm in blue with New Players Recommended / check wowprogress. It can tell you how big or how small a servers population is.

Deleted
    Probably Terokkar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    If youre thinking about rares - CRZ.
    Any realm in blue with New Players Recommended / check wowprogress. It can tell you how big or how small a servers population is.
    Pandaria isn't CRZ and I want to abuse that as long as it last. Personally I expect it to go CRZ shortly before the next Addon hits, at which point the Zandalari Warbringer hunt becomes insanely painful. Nothing I can do about old stuff, luckily I got Aeonaxx and Timelost already.

@Binki, Ima check out Terokkar! Found a few but I don't know how reliable the data is. Right aftet 5.2 might be a good time to decide because the activity should be at a peak right now.

I've found mine, not telling.

Deleted
    The Venture Co is pretty dead since everyone Xfer'd to Defias - and judging by the number of XXXX-TheVentureCo I see on Defias, even the people that are still on TVC aren't playing there.

...which explains why my friend got his Brawler's Guild membership for under 1500g in the first week.

Deleted
    Probably Hakkar.

Deleted
    Earthen Ring is pretty barren and has been devoid of life since early cata, and the CRZ feature is not implemented on ER.

no cross realm zones in pandaria? you are joking, right? cause i see tons of people from other servers when farming warbringers, daily questing or leveling alts up though pandaria. so don't know where you got your info from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    no cross realm zones in pandaria? you are joking, right? cause i see tons of people from other servers when farming warbringers, daily questing or leveling alts up though pandaria. so don't know where you got your info from.
    I haven't had the misfortune of spending any length of time in Pandaria, so that may be the case there.

But it certainly isn't enabled in any Classic, TBC, WotLK or Cataclysm zone. Go and look for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no CRZ in Pandaria. The people from other realms you see were invited by someone from your realm through real ID. Without an invite, they can't appear in your realm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepstrider View Post
    The Venture Co is pretty dead since everyone Xfer'd to Defias - and judging by the number of XXXX-TheVentureCo I see on Defias, even the people that are still on TVC aren't playing there.

...which explains why my friend got his Brawler's Guild membership for under 1500g in the first week.
    I actually like this one, RP servers especially PvP ones seem to be the most dead ones so far.

Deleted
    I thought CRZ was activated in Pandaria If your realm had a really really small population?

Deleted
    CRZ is not enabled in Pandaria, what you see is people grouping with other servers, which only brings those grouped to your server.

They only come to your server, if they join a party or raid group with someone from your server. Otherwise the crz doesnt work in pandaria, like the other zones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    I haven't had the misfortune of spending any length of time in Pandaria, so that may be the case there.

But it certainly isn't enabled in any Classic, TBC, WotLK or Cataclysm zone. Go and look for yourself.
    Cross realm zones are enabled in all zones except for Orgrimmar/Stormwind, Pandaria and the new islands in Pandaria. You can invite a real ID friend on the Pandaria continent and have them temporarily transfer over to yours, but other than that the servers are separated.

Burning Steppes is pretty dead, not many players around, rare mobs (except for the new ones) are usually always up. But even the new ones are easy to farm, have killed the haywire rare three times, ra'sha four I think, another one three, and an additional one two times. All these times I stumbled upon them while doing the daily quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    No cross realm is not active in pandaria, I just lvl to 90 and 85-90 I saw 3 alliance players.... 3.... (I´m horde). Tho I´m playing on Twisting Nether EU and the server is 90% horde or so.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Cross realm zones are enabled in all zones except for Orgrimmar/Stormwind, Pandaria and the new islands in Pandaria. You can invite a real ID friend on the Pandaria continent and have them temporarily transfer over to yours, but other than that the servers are separated.
    They may be enabled on other serves, but Earthen Ring is not one of them... Honest i'm not joking around, we actually tested this in every zone and couldn't find a single person from another realm.

There have been posts on our forum about it...

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6297383303
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8886?page=2#24
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6079017891
    Last edited by mmoc3784f78918; 2013-03-10 at 01:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My old realm, Burning Steppes

Zenedar is dead alliance side atleast.