*Durrrrrrr...*

10+ Year Old Account
    Human, Undead and Blood Elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    Belfs, because they look like girls.
    Every movement and emote too.
    About the only thing that looks okay is when they sit :P
    Nope, they look pretty distinctly male to me. Emotes etc. need work, sure, and they need some definition to bring them in line with their concept art, but unless you're pretty um... vision challenged, no, they don't look like girls. Of course, if you're one of those very parochial people who think long hair or using robes etc. is "girly" in some cosmic sense, I'd say get some perspective if so, it'll be healthy. I also dislike how Blizzard implemented them and I cringe when I see the hairstyles Blizzard chooses for the race, not so much because it's "girly" (but ok some of them are pretty camp) but because it has so little to do with their lore, which never really portrayed them that way until and in WoW. They do need some work but are hardly the worst model. Female blood elves require a lot of work, IMO. They look like pouty-faced anorexic girls. Again, their concept art is so much better than the models, although their animations are pretty well executed.

If Blizzard were to go back to the sort of animations it used for the Blood Mage in TFT, and rely more on its concept art (mostly TCG stuff), they would look awesome.

Male night elves. The race and concept art is great. The in-game execution sucks. Their stiffness and lack of attractiveness, in complete contradiction with how the race is meant to look, is partially why I dislike them.

Male draenei (and by extension, Eredar) also fail to deliver. They just look goofy. Female draenei look like taller succubus/blood elf/night elf fusions. Nothing distinctive about them.

Because Naga are an important race, I would add I think their models are lazy too. Sure, some of them, like Lady Nazjar's, are great, but the majority are lazily animated and undistinct. For instance, I found some concept art of Lady Sira'kess. She looks NOTHING like that in-game. And it's such a shame.

Male worgen are all right, their animations need some work and human form is obviously antiquated. I also question Blizzard's choice of giving men who live in a predominantly rainy, cold country tan skin and darker hair colorations. If anything, they should be paler and fairer than the average Stormwind human. I know they have pale options but the choice for the models is poorly thought out. Female worgen look horrendous.

Male humans need an anatomy. Female humans need more grace in their movement. The race is meant to be relatively elegant.

The others are mostly OK. All pre-Cata ones and Worgen could do with a re-design and spruce up. The overall worst one is probably the night elf male, as I think Blizzard failed to deliver on casting animations, fluidity of movement animations and overall attractiveness.

I suppose the above includes females but oh well.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    You'd be surprised.

I just don't feel like a caster, someone who practices a non-physical form of combat would be that damn ripped.

Fit, sure. You gotta stay in shape, but being like arnold schwarzenegger in his bodybuilding prime just seems a bit too much.
    If people who work in offices can achieve it nowadays, what would stop a mage in a fantasy world from doing so?
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2013-03-10 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing that bothers me the most about the human male model. I could forgive there weirdly deformed bodies and bad hairlines and bird mouth. But what makes me cringe the most, is how THEY HAVE ZERO FACIAL EXPRESSION! Every emote and action human males do, it never changes, its always that same vacant stare. Even gnomes have some expression changes when you watch them standing ideally for a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The thing that bothers me the most about the human male model. I could forgive there weirdly deformed bodies and bad hairlines and bird mouth. But what makes me cringe the most, is how THEY HAVE ZERO FACIAL EXPRESSION! Every emote and action human males do, it never changes, its always that same vacant stare. Even gnomes have some expression changes when you watch them standing ideally for a while.
    I agree humans are pretty damn bad in most departments, but I don't mind my warrior being one, mostly because when he's covered in plate armour, he looks alright, and I do like the style of their melee animations. I'd never dream of making a caster human though, damn they look bloody awful IMO.

If they kept the same "flavour" of the human model, but fixed their arms, their faces, and their general posture, I'd love it.

Deleted
    I'll go with male Draenei as well. Walking around like that can't be healthy for your body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'll go with male Draenei as well. Walking around like that can't be healthy for your body.
    I like the male draenei, but often find there ankles to thin considering how big there upper body is, so I always pad it out with thick boots. I AVOID kilts or robes of any kind on a draenei, works for some races, not for them.

Deleted
    Humans. A mixture of primates and old actionfigures. They should look more like humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite male models are troll and goblin.

Worst are Night elves, their anatomy looks very strange and off. Human males have strangely big arms. Taurens and Orcs need some cleaning up too, might be the age and size of the models that make them look "blocky".

Deleted
    Night Elf.

..until you apply a 20% size increase (Winterfall Firewater/Darkmoon Firewater/Potion of Giant Strength). Then they're spot on.

I don't like playing female characters in any game so I am usually pretty critical about the way male characters look but I pretty much like them all in WoW. To be fair I think all characters look cool depending on the gear they are wearing more than the model.

Worgen male. I loved them upon Cata release, but the more i've looked at it, the more i've hated it.

-Casting animations are ridiculous
    -Any gear that isn't Plate (and even then only certain sets) looks stupid on them or doesn't sit right
    -They run like the zombies from Thriller
    -Without a tail as one might expect, they have looked increasingly more odd
    -Capes look rather bad/short

The list goes on. Blood Elf males however, is probably the best male model in the game and certainly the most true-to-life from a human point of view in terms of their proportions.

Deleted
    there are decent male models? they are all awful, especially worgen and draenei.

orc.
    because we all need car doors for shoulders

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Human
    2. Night Elf
    3. Orc

However I still play all of them.

Dranei
    Belf
    Nelf
    Panda
    Tauren
    Orc
    Troll (hunched but awesome)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post

The list goes on. Blood Elf males however, is probably the best male model in the game and certainly the most true-to-life from a human point of view in terms of their proportions.
    if every human was anorexic you mean.
    That infact might explain why people want to play them, to create the illusion of being that skinny.

Male night elf I can't stand to make one.

Male Dranei - just ugh.
    Male Forsaken
    Male Nightelves
    Male Orcs....close your mouth!!