Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodkapickles View Post
    Anyone? Even if its a wallpaper I wouldn't mind, but I really want a sig for my site
    theres a 7 day cooldown on re-requesting

Deleted
    Hello artists, i would love to get a masterpiece created by one of you!

Signature:

Visible text: Ukura, Al'Akir, Apathia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Ukura/simple
    Gear set: Challenge Mode transmogrify set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Close up from my shoulders and my head.
    General colour scheme: What the artist thinks that will fit the best!
    Any extras: Thunder in the background (thunder also comes from my shoulder animation).
    Could i also get a close-up avatar?

Thank you
    Last edited by mmoc2ca68ff3d4; 2013-03-12 at 08:22 AM.

PM request - wallpaper for Rehija:

Requests CLOSED

Long time ago for me, Photoshoping. Today I saw a fan art and I needed to do something with it... so I made a premade. I dont know if someone wants it, but if you want it, just reply and ill replace the name for you .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    Long time ago for me, Photoshoping. Today I saw a fan art and I needed to do something with it... so I made a premade. I dont know if someone wants it, but if you want it, just reply and ill replace the name for you .

thats some awesome work.. love it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Here we go:
    Oooh, thank you very much! It looks awesome! Hope your dad is doing ok i4ni I just had surgery recently too, so I feel his pain

PM request - Facebook banner:

Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by castalya View Post
    theres a 7 day cooldown on re-requesting
    Sorry had a blonde moment..misread the guidelines!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivetti View Post
    Just read trough the thread and i do like most of the artwork here and i was hoping you guys could hook me up with a signature and wallpaper!

Signature:
    Visible text: Vaishiyas, herald of the titans. In the lower left corner of the picture.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hiyas/advanced

Gear set: The hunter challenge mode set would be optimal, with the Wolfslayer sniper rifle.

Helm visible: Yes helm should be visible!

Your pose: Character aiming the gun, or whatever you think looks better.

General colour scheme: Red to black as i am an evil hunter! Muhah
    Bumping my post

Quote Originally Posted by Wigz View Post
    Visible text: Wigs
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Wigs/simple
    Gear set: Tier 2 with Hand of Rag
    Your pose: Swinging weapon would be cool
    General colour scheme: Red, black and white (or whatever looks awesome with the t2 set)
    Any extras: That should be good

Thanks in advance!
    One week Bump ty

Deleted
    Twitch:
    What you want for you page: Would like a Banner For my Stream (when you scroll down with all the FaQ and such) and a Offline Picture (when im offline) I would like the offline picture to just be plain and simple (have my warrior toon standing there with T3 armor) and it says "Im offline right now, hit that follow button to know when i go LIVE! (also a background) but im not sure what, i guess if it matches with everything else that would be brilliant!

Visible text: I would like it to have a link to my youtube channel which is (www.youtube.com/perfectionZTV) and a paypal donation button which is (tihad@hotmail.co.uk) a Peripherals Picture (below i`ll put my computer setup in plain text) and top donators of all time, an example of a twitch banner i love is (www.twitch.tv/reckful)

Logo/Character: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B6n/advanced) (My Header Has warrior T3 would love if they could stay the same)

General colour scheme: Blood red for the horde (orc) PvP sort of feel,

Specifics/Extras: Nope

Hope Someone does this if you do decide to do it THANK YOU SO MUCH! :33

Bump from 3 weeks ago

bradrelia, your armory link is broken!

-

To my requesters: I'm sorry for not being very active right now and/or keeping you updated, but I just got a new job after 2 effing years of unemployement and I'm very excited about that. I start tomorrow Monday with an introduction and such and it's going to take all week probably, so I'm not sure when I'll get things done. If you wish to send your requests to someone else, inform me please.

Signature:
    Visible text: Tofifi Solaris
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Tofifi/simple
    Gear set: Warrior gold challenge mode set
    Your pose: Some sort of defensive idle, or maybe a weapon swing not sure, whichever you think would look better.
    General colour scheme: Matching the set, but some firelands scheme could be nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofifi View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Tofifi Solaris
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Tofifi/simple
    Gear set: Warrior gold challenge mode set
    Your pose: Some sort of defensive idle, or maybe a weapon swing not sure, whichever you think would look better.
    General colour scheme: Matching the set, but some firelands scheme could be nice
    Took a shot at the request while I was bored and looking for something to do. Only my second fill for a request, and trying to self-teach, so I'll understand if you don't like it / would rather re-request it.

Deleted
    Visible text: Firelord Veleron <Raven Star>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leron/advanced
    Gear set: T13 Normal Warrior Set.
    Helm visible: No thank you!
    Your pose: Axe in the air, above characters head!
    General colour scheme:Red!!!
    Any extras: Skull Banner maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    bradrelia, your armory link is broken!

-

To my requesters: I'm sorry for not being very active right now and/or keeping you updated, but I just got a new job after 2 effing years of unemployement and I'm very excited about that. I start tomorrow Monday with an introduction and such and it's going to take all week probably, so I'm not sure when I'll get things done. If you wish to send your requests to someone else, inform me please.
    YAY! Congrats on the job hun!!

OT: TY all for the well wishes. My dad is just waiting for the surgeon to speak to him before they let him come home. Might be a few more days in the hospital but he's feeling worlds better <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Just looking for a tip what would be a good background for a gnome warrior in tier 7.5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMayor View Post
    Just looking for a tip what would be a good background for a gnome warrior in tier 7.5 ?
    Grey metal with yellow accents. Hmm.

Dun Morogh (notably the exterior of Gnomeregan, or inside.. maybe), snowy regions of Howling Fjord/Grizzly Hills, Kun-Lai Summit, the Storm Peaks and maybe Deadwind Pass?

Yeah. That's all that immediately comes to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Grey metal with yellow accents. Hmm.

Dun Morogh (notably the exterior of Gnomeregan, or inside.. maybe), snowy regions of Howling Fjord/Grizzly Hills, Kun-Lai Summit, the Storm Peaks and maybe Deadwind Pass?

Yeah. That's all that immediately comes to mind.
    Thanks alot!