I had a dream last night where Krayzy accidentally PMed me a list of all scum players in the game, the only name that I could read was Uggor's.

I'm not even joking, this dream did happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to sure about thrcrlticvotenowceltic has come on and defended him welf well, Uggor I'm also a bit iffy on since he could just be busy with work, his schedule is kind of busy, but still lurking is lurking I guess so I would not oppose it

Been looking over people's post and at the lower post count numbers.

I'm heavily suspicious of Listo right now. He's got the lowest post count of everyone alive so I went back through his posts.

He hasn't voted on anyone since day 1. A joke vote and a vote on the ill fated Themius.

To break it down.

18 total posts

9 fluff posts
    6 game related posts
    1 joke vote
    1 lurker vote
    1 bump

FoSing seems to just get drowned out so

Vote Listo

I just want to hear your defense and it'll just be drowned and ignored if it's not an actual vote. It's nothing personal, just observations and trying to play the game.

It's nice to not wake up to 12 new pages this time I have been busy IRL, but the reason I always seem to be lurking i's mostly that thing seem to be happening when I'm asleep here. PLus being utterly inexperienced I feel very hesitant to actually vote. So I woke up to L-1 yesterday and didn't want to be the one to kill someone when people were talking about pressuring him...

Hmm... Unfortunate that he's banned, I still find FusedMass's rush to lynch thing suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    *le sigh* One of these days Im going to come online, see no suspicion of myself and will have to FoS myself just so we can spend another day looking at the Impala.
    This makes me inclined to believe celtic, at least for now. How many of us know what an impala is? I sure didn't. In fact, thought it was this guy:

....though then again I don't watch animal planets and glaze over any non-cute critters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post

....though then again I don't watch animal planets and glaze over any non-cute critters.
    Non cute? They're so adorable that not even cheetahs eat them!

I'm also suspicious of Listo for the same reasons as kel. Listo was pretty active last game, even though he was deadshot and scum, I'd like to see a reason for doing nothing this game.

anyone else notice that scum have been killing off "lurkers?"

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 03:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm also suspicious of Listo for the same reasons as kel. Listo was pretty active last game, even though he was deadshot and scum, I'd like to see a reason for doing nothing this game.
    also this,

Vote: Listo

I personally believe Celtics claim for now and rather put pressure on someone else.
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2013-03-11 at 04:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Well, a good number of lurkers have turned up as scum..

Heh well, I don't really have much to go on. I don't know people's past history or know anyone personally in this game so I'm going with what I have here.

Listo hasn't drawn any heat even though his post count is low and doesn't contribute a lot. Maybe he has a lot going on in real life. Maybe he's actively lurking because so far, he hasn't gotten any attention. I don't know what the answer is and that's why I'm trying to test the waters and find out.

I backed it up with the post break down simply because I can't say "Well, he's acting differently, must be scum!" I don't know how he usually acts.
    Last edited by Sammriy; 2013-03-11 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Non cute? They're so adorable that not even cheetahs eat them!
    o_o

I... wha... This clearly means the impala is a turncoat, colluding with vicious predators! Lynch the traitor!

You have to bold your votes by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You have to bold your votes by the way.
    completely skipped my mind there, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem that I see with Celtic right now is that, while he does hop on to defend himself, he doesn't really extend much beyond that... will drop by and point out that he's busy thus showing that he is cognizant of going ons in this thread, but not contribute towards much else in terms of other players. This might mean something, might mean nothing and I've simply overlooked some posts of his, but even with Listo being suspicious as well I'll keep my eyes on Celtic for the time being.

oh and quick side note in the game that has nothing do to with lynching:

you are legitimately played a game based around lynching people. you care gathering around voting on who you should kill I know this game is about cute fluffy animals but dammit a picture of a dead animal shouldn't really make you feel bad. and i bet if it was a picture of a non-cute animal everything would be ok. Animals, people die and you have to get over it, the death of a fluffy bunny is no more tragic then that of a garden snake. You have no reason to cry over a dead animal while eating a bowl of chicken.

also I killed ely...

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 05:03 AM ----------

Well, a good number of lurkers have turned up as scum..
    It's still a tread, one that's seeming to continue, why would mafia members kill off lurkers, when the trend so far is that they are mafia? hoping to kill off a TPR? I really doubt it.

The problem that I see with Celtic right now is that, while he does hop on to defend himself, he doesn't really extend much beyond that... will drop by and point out that he's busy thus showing that he is cognizant of going ons in this thread, but not contribute towards much else in terms of other players. This might mean something, might mean nothing and I've simply overlooked some posts of his, but even with Listo being suspicious as well I'll keep my eyes on Celtic for the time being.
    if we put pressure on Celtic? what then? hes going to say look at my old post, and no one came up and said "well I'm am impala too so I don't think you are." so for now I think we should look for more information.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I completely forgot about Uggor. That right there is pretty bad I looked up an impala, and from what I read, it doesn't seem to be a vicious animal. I don't think celtic is scum and I sort of believe him for now. So now that Semaphore is posting again, we have listo and Uggor. Listo has been fluffing and lurker voting pretty much this whole game, while when Uggor does post, it is almost always game related. I think listo is trying to fly under the radar after his win last game. Uggor has been bumping so he is probably following the thread; maybe he just happens to only see the thread when it's night and misses the day

Honestly, I think at this point, we should stop looking at number of posts and focus on if the person has contributed to the game, because a lot of the high post counts come from fluff posts. Listo hasn't contributed much of use, but when Uggor was posting, they were mostly on topic. At this point, I will put a vote on listo for lurking/not contributing, but if he comes back and says stuff and Uggor doesn't, I will switch.

Unvote Vote Listo
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    TPRs are known to lurk just as much as scum are.

To be honest, I had forgotten about Celtics CC, so for now:

unvote

I'd be okay with lynching Listo as well, hell, I had forgotten he was playing because he's been so inactive.

I'm tired and not thinking entirely straight, so I'll hold off on the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    The impala claim would be more significant if we were 100% sure that impalas were even in the game (please correct me if I'm wrong)... but ya, I see your point. Right now all of the leads are low posters, so not much to do now but sit and wait for one of them to respond. Perhaps focusing on whichever one steps up the least will encourage them to compete and come forward.

no one came up and said "well I'm am impala too so I don't think you are." so for now I think we should look for more information.
    Give me a hand here with the rules: are the various animal roles unique? Like are there not supposed to be two impalas?

15+ Year Old Account
    Uggor and listo are both good targets as well. I don't quite buy Celtics claim, and as someone else said that will be his only defense from now on. I'm good with any of the three to be honest. I'll keep the vote as it currently stands until I go to bed in an hour or so.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Give me a hand here with the rules: are the various animal roles unique? Like are there not supposed to be two impalas?
    Why do you ask - are you an impala too?