Page 70 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Why do you ask - are you an impala too?
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The impala claim would be more significant if we were 100% sure that impalas were even in the game (please correct me if I'm wrong)... but ya, I see your point. Right now all of the leads are low posters, so not much to do now but sit and wait for one of them to respond. Perhaps focusing on whichever one steps up the least will encourage them to compete and come forward.
    I would be pretty certain they are. Saw Impala's listed in the same section of wikipedia where I saw Warthog that made me want to try to help BlueObelisk keep himself from being lynched. Whether Celtic actually is an Impala could be debated, but I would bet $100 that there is an impala in the game.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maasai_...ra_in_jeopardy

Quote Originally Posted by blood fox
    also I killed ely...
    Is that a joke or are you claiming to be a vigilante? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Indeed.
    never assume someone who claims the same "character" as you are telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post

Is that a joke or are you claiming to be a vigilante? O_o
    its a joke, worgenite killed ely being a vengeful townie.

that was a picture of a REAL DEAD lion

10+ Year Old Account
    So be it, I'll switch away from Semaphore.

unvote vote: Listo95

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    never assume someone who claims the same "character" as you are telling the truth.

its a joke, worgenite killed ely being a vengeful townie.

that was a picture of a REAL DEAD lion
    Edit: Edited out alot....

Seeing a lion, or any other predator, make a kill doesn't phase me one bit. I am not everyone though and out of respect I was staying away from pictures that are too graphic.

Oh and I damn sure was never going to post a picture of a lion that was killed by humans and had it's paws cut off to be sold on the black market. FFS..

I should have stayed off my computer...
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-03-11 at 07:33 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll switch off from Celtic to listo as well. Lets see where this rabbit hole leads us.

unvote vote listo

It's good to see kind hearted individuals towards wildlife like you Krayzy. I was a EVE (evolution/ecology) major at UC Davis, and was trying to finish up towards a conservationist biology degree on top of it before I went another direction. I had the chance to study abroad in Africa, but was unable to take it due to funding and was rather heart broken. I did volunteer at a local raptor center, but never was able to get too close to the birds.

With that I am off to bed.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

I'm not home yet, soon, but will wait till I'm home to vote. I will say this though, some people assumed Listos claim to be true just because they had not heard about the impala, the impala is an extremely well known animal in Africa, if you're ever in Africa and go on a safari then you WILL see impalas, there is also a type of car named after them so the name is definitely not hidden and its kind of an obviose choice for a safe claim. However, there could easily be more han one since we don't actually know what the impala is or does.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Edit: Edited out alot....

Seeing a lion, or any other predator, make a kill doesn't phase me one bit. I am not everyone though and out of respect I was staying away from pictures that are too graphic.

Oh and I damn sure was never going to post a picture of a lion that was killed by humans and had it's paws cut off to be sold on the black market. FFS..

I should have stayed off my computer...
    ok well, I never said to post gruesome pictures, I never implied that you should post pictures of bloody corpses, personally I wouldn't mind if you did any of that. I never attacked you or anything. However no one should worry if the animal in the picture is sleeping or dead. To me it is nothing but silly to get disturbed over a picture of a dead animal if its not graphic.

the picture I linked was form a tribe who had killed a lion terrorizing and eating their sheep, three of their hunters were seriously injured in the hunt. I don't know if you're trying to say my picture was bad, but it wasn't.

Finally if real life is really bothering you kick your co mod in the rear and say get going, when you're mad anything and everything will make you even more mad.
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2013-03-11 at 09:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of our dogs woke me up about an hour ago and I wasn't sleepy (up until five minutes ago - it's 3:41 AM CST) so I decided to mess around on the internet and I wound up coming here before I went back to sleep ...

any way, I noticed everyone mentioning listo - so I went back to look at his posts. He had RC'd as red panda early in the game and the only times he voted/fos'd was on Day 1 with Robo first, then changed it to Themius; then an fos on Kel. (I did a wikipedia search on red pandas - they mostly feed on bamboo, but they are also omnivores and will eat small animals. They are also nocturnal and their main predator (other than humans) is the snow leopard.)

On that note:
    FoS Listo (for possible night actions - scum, perhaps? - he is a nocturnal red panda, after all)
    FoS Celtic (I do tend to believe what he's saying is the truth ... but I'm not 100% sure)
    FoS Uggor (until he explains why he's been absent for so long)

Ok I'm going back to sleep now. Maybe I'll be able to decide on something by morning ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm, if Listo double role claimed I don't see any reason to not vote him to be honest. I don't recall him role claiming red panda though so can someone confirm that, if he role claimed both red panda and impala then it almost definitely seems like he is scum.

the Red panda thing was a joke because of his avatar, also there are no Red pandas in the region the game is taking place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, go to sleep early last night and I see a small bandwagon has started on me. I have not been feeling well lately (migraine + high blood sugar and ketones). I will say I am not a scum though, if this bandwagon continues I will CC and maybe RC depending on the situation. But I will not be able to post until around 2:20 est due to school (unless I either get out early or don't go due to this).

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh true, I forgot red panda was his avatar.

Also, it seems like you already CCd Listo, that's half the reason for the votes on you. Did you not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh true, I forgot red panda was his avatar.

Also, it seems like you already CCd Listo, that's half the reason for the votes on you. Did you not?
    Since I only have a few minutes to post, no I never did CC, the whole red panda was a joke based on my avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the panda thing, we established that already (if you read up a couple of posts you'd see us talking about your double character claim and then up a few more you'd see us saying that you're an Imapala)

In one of your most recent posts you strongly implied you were an Impala.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Not the panda thing, we established that already (if you read up a couple of posts you'd see us talking about your double character claim and then up a few more you'd see us saying that you're an Imapala)

In one of your most recent posts you strongly implied you were an Impala.
    I thought it was celtic and Semaphore who implied they were Impala....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I thought it was celtic and Semaphore who implied they were Impala....
    edit: nevermind just found where she said it was.... so then, we have two people calling the same role. Considering that CCs would be useless if you had multiple people per characters (mafia + masons excluded), I think it's a fair bet to say that one of them is lying.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-03-11 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Semaphore may have implied but never followed up with it.
    I know that. ^_^ Not accusing anyone of anything here. It is sweet seeing you immediately leap to Sema's defense though.

Just pointing out that Anakso is saying Listo has claimed/implied he's an Impala, but from Listo's posts I can't see an evidence that he has claimed at all, apart from the silliness of his Red Panda posts at the start of the game. The only people that have implied they are Impala in the past few pages is Sema and Celtic, so I think a few synapses may have gone awry. Since Celtic has no avatar and Sema's and Listo's are very distinctive and different from one another, I'm wondering why he thought Listo had claimed Impala. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I thought I was being quite definitive about roleclaiming an impala o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Why do you ask - are you an impala too?
    Indeed.

Give me a hand here with the rules: are the various animal roles unique? Like are there not supposed to be two impalas?
    If two people have the same character they also have the same role, the opposite may or may not be true. How many of each character there are or if they are together with others or not is not something we'll shed any light upon. If there are more than one (or even one at all) of a certain character or not is neither that something we'll reveal.
    Last edited by keleb; 2013-03-11 at 12:41 PM.