Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Sylvanas ..were is she?

I miss that evil character! She shows up at Gilneas when she conquer Gilneas and at Silverpine Forest for the Horde questline with both was epic.

Now we don`t know nothing about her. At 5.3 patch or at last 5.4 patch she should show her action again!
    Maybe she fights against Garrosh Hellscream at the last MoP raid ?? That will be awesome, or what you guys think??

Deleted
    Super gluing frostmourne back together

ya she focusing putting frostmourn back together to become lich queen

Deleted
    I really hope she does something similiar to what you're saying about fighting Garrosh. We had her help against the Lich King in Halls of Reflection, and I think she didn't get such a big part in the whole Lich King demise as she could've. I would love to see her fighting side by side with the other Horde leaders against their corrupted warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknix View Post
    I really hope she does something similiar to what you're saying about fighting Garrosh. We had her help against the Lich King in Halls of Reflection, and I think she didn't get such a big part in the whole Lich King demise as she could've. I would love to see her fighting side by side with the other Horde leaders against their corrupted warchief.
    Considering she was personally tortured and taunted by Arthas himself, I have no idea why she wasn't the key character to his demise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like to think that she is still strengthening her position in Lordaeron taking advantage that Garrosh is busy on Pandaria and not needing her.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 07:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by soulzek View Post
    Considering she was personally tortured and taunted by Arthas himself, I have no idea why she wasn't the key character to his demise.
    Personally, that was a huge fail of WotLK; not giving Sylvanas (and Jaina) a bigger part on his demise beyond the Halls of Reflection.

Most the people including all the death knights in ICC fall under that category.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    I meant inside the Icecrown Citadel, that was Saurfang and Tirion if I'm not mistaken. Instead of the Kor'kron, it could have been the Forsaken leading the assault in there.

Not sure if it was an official mention or not, but I do recall reading that while the rest of the factions are in Pandaria, Sylvanas will be making her appearance in 5.3
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Not sure if it was an official mention or not, but I do recall reading that while the rest of the factions are in Pandaria, Sylvanas will be making her appearance in 5.3
    Oh I'm sure she will....The only question is how. Could this be the big plan right now....a huge power play to take the horde's reigns? I can see it now, everyone throws everything they got at Garrosh while she holds back, she gets the final arrow in Garrosh's throat has a full platoon of fresh troops with her and calls herself warchief under right of "defeating" Garrosh. Gonna lulz at the orcs if that happens.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    I will be super happy, if she got frostmourne and become Lich Queen and after defading Garrosh, she become warchief for the Horde.
    But then, is she malee or both malee and a ranger with her frostmourne and a bow ??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    I will be super happy, if she got frostmourne and become Lich Queen and after defading Garrosh, she become warchief for the Horde.
    But then, is she malee or both malee and a ranger with her frostmourne and a bow ??
    She should just reforge it into a bow

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the main reason we haven't seen much of her is because she has been the main Horde faction leader besides the Warchief. Blizz has been using MoP to put a spotlight on the Horde racial leaders who have been fairly invisible throughout the previous expansions. It's also possible that she has no interest in Pandaria, and sees nothing wrong with what Garrosh has been doing. Her only real concern is that she might be the first victim of a full-on Horde/Alliance war because she's on the Eastern Kingdoms with a large chunk of the Alliance forces.

I can't really picture her arguing for or against what Garrosh has been doing, like wanting to control the Sha or create warriors like the Saurok. She'd likely not argue against using them, as she would see nothing wrong with them, but neither would she want Garrosh to wield that type of power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I think the main reason we haven't seen much of her is because she has been the main Horde faction leader besides the Warchief. Blizz has been using MoP to put a spotlight on the Horde racial leaders who have been fairly invisible throughout the previous expansions. It's also possible that she has no interest in Pandaria, and sees nothing wrong with what Garrosh has been doing. Her only real concern is that she might be the first victim of a full-on Horde/Alliance war because she's on the Eastern Kingdoms with a large chunk of the Alliance forces.

I can't really picture her arguing for or against what Garrosh has been doing, like wanting to control the Sha or create warriors like the Saurok. She'd likely not argue against using them, as she would see nothing wrong with them, but neither would she want Garrosh to wield that type of power.
    Agree. I alos think, she had no interest about Panderian, but also I think Garrosh don`t like that idea, if Sylvanas become a Lich Queen, becouse he also dosen`t like the Lich King.

If you remember Garrosh's last words with Sylvannas when he learned of the Val'Kyr. He asked her what made her different than the Lich King, to which she replied "I serve the Horde." If you ask me Garrosh knows the Forsaken now has the potential to become Stronger than the Orcs in numbers. Maybe thats why She is last on his list of people he wants to piss off.

It's all about the PoWA!! Thatswhy he's so eager to harness Sha Energy. He wants a greater POWER as leverage over the Horde. Lor'Themar and Jaina want the Titan's Secrets, leverage though POWER. "Cough"7thShaofPower"Cough" Similar to the One ring of Power. Corrupting Absolutly.
    Last edited by Lastlivingsoul; 2013-03-11 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    If you remember Garrosh's last words with Sylvannas when he learned of the Val'Kyr. He asked her what made her different than the Lich King, to which she replied "I serve the Horde." If you ask me Garrosh knows the Forsaken now has the potential to become Stronger than the Orcs in numbers. Maybe thats why She is last on his list of people he wants to piss off.

It's all about the PoWA!! Thatswhy he's so eager to harness Sha Energy. He wants a greater POWER as leverage over the Horde. Lor'Themar and Jaina want the Titan's Secrets, leverage though POWER. "Cough"7thShaofPower"Cough" Similar to the One ring of Power. Corrupting Absolutly.
    I liked this explanation. Even though Garrosh straight up called her a bitch, he realizes that her power and influence isn't something to be brushed aside.

Also, absence makes the heart grow fonder. We saw a pretty good deal of her in WOTLK and Cata... now everyone is wondering where she is and it'll make her return all the more memorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's at home, Washing her tights!

But no seriously, don't know, and don't care. Nobody would give a dam what sylvanas was doing if she was a guy. The I'm a bad girl but I can get away with it' has gotten old. We need someone to put her in her place.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    She's at home, Washing her tights!

But no seriously, don't know, and don't care. Nobody would give a dam what sylvanas was doing if she was a guy. The I'm a bad girl but I can get away with it' has gotten old. We need someone to put her in her place.
    speaking of this I remember Kosak said they wanted to finish the Gilnean/Scourge story idk why but in my head I've always imagined Sylvanas ressurecting Liam Greymane as an undead and then Genn whooping her ass for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, she's trying to lay low for the time being, biding her time. The "world" centered their attention on Garrosh. She'll be back to pick up the pieces once he's dealt with. No ogre-headed bufoon to hold her back after that...

Deleted
    Btw, speaking about future Gilneas, there is informatsion about that Gilneas will become for lvl 77 to 80. >> http://www.loregy.com/world-of-warcr...emerald-dream/

Feel to me, that The Alliance (Worgens), are conna try to get back Gilneas.. ??