Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You get survive a car accident that was your fault where you killed schoolbus full of innocent 2nd graders on their way to a field trip to the zoo. And for some reason because you survived you became religious and you pray 10 times a day now and only believe in God's power and a whole bunch of other shit like that.

I wish I lived in the 4th dimension.
    Granted, it is now known as the "swag-dimension" and every swagboy etc go there with you!

I wish i was Gandalf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Granted, it is now known as the "swag-dimension" and every swagboy etc go there with you!

I wish i was Gandalf
    granted. you are Gandalf right before he fights the balrog. however, since you're not familiar with Gandalf's powers, you end up dying horribly and the Balrog continues on and kills the rest of the fellowship. Sauron gets his ring back and conquers Middle Earth, but is killed by Tom Bombadil.

I wish Blueobelisk was sent to Siberia for chess tournament to the death with every single chess grand master that has ever existed.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. you are Gandalf right before he fights the balrog. however, since you're not familiar with Gandalf's powers, you end up dying horribly and the Balrog continues on and kills the rest of the fellowship. Sauron gets his ring back and conquers Middle Earth, but is killed by Tom Bombadil.

I wish Blueobelisk was sent to Siberia for chess tournament to the death with every single chess grand master that has ever existed.
    Granted. He wins every game. The officials who set the tournament up accuse you of setting them up. One of them decides to beat you to death with a chess board.

I wish I had new wheels for my car.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. You have really reliable good wheels and they cost you next to nothing. However, the mechanic who installs your tires gets jealous and cuts your brakes. You die in a fiery car crash. Nah, you just run into a house or something and get sued and go to jail.

I wish I had surgeon like...hands.

Granted, but they're in a dresser that's locked, and I have the key.

I wish I could go to PAX East.

Granted, but you forget where you're going and end up at PAX West.
    I wish for pancakes
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    I wish for pancakes
    Granted, but everytime you try to take a bite, a fat girl takes your pancake away.

I wish my bike wasn't broken...

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it no longer goes above -30°F where you live.

I wish I could get some friggin' sleep...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vouksh89 View Post
    Granted, but it no longer goes above -30°F where you live.

I wish I could get some friggin' sleep...
    Granted, but you are forever trapped in your worst nightmare.

I wish I could have the power to transform into a woman whenever I want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    Granted, but you are forever trapped in your worst nightmare.

I wish I could have the power to transform into a woman whenever I want.
    granted, but you can only change into this woman:

I wish I could interface directly with my computer without having to use input or output peripherals.

Granted, you can interface any time you'd like, but you can never leave!~

I wish I was the leader of the world.

Granted but you're assassinated during your inauguration.
    I wish for a delicious turkey sandwich, with Dijon mustard.

Granted you have the most delicious turkey sandwich ever, and it's fucking huge so you can pig out for a longgg time. And it has your Dijon mustard. But to get the Dijon mustard they had to bring the sandwich to France (from 'Merica) and the airlines fucked up with overbooking so the sandwich can't be flown back. If you want your sandwich you have to go to France to get it.

I wish the character in Mynta's signature had it's eyes poked out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted you have the most delicious turkey sandwich ever, and it's fucking huge so you can pig out for a longgg time. And it has your Dijon mustard. But to get the Dijon mustard they had to bring the sandwich to France (from 'Merica) and the airlines fucked up with overbooking so the sandwich can't be flown back. If you want your sandwich you have to go to France to get it.

I wish the character in Mynta's signature had it's eyes poked out.
    granted. they are replaced by bionic eyes that can convince anyone to do anything to please Mynta. however, she only uses them eyes on you.

I wish Blueobelisk found himself a guild.

Granted. It'd Paragon. I don't speak Finnish but I'm world first so...

I wish nzall was an excellent public speaker.

Granted, he's so good, he becomes the next Manson. Their first target is your right eye.

I wish Blueobelisk and Nzall lived happily ever after.

15+ Year Old Account
    Granted. They die, become ghosts and haunt you and eachother for the rest of their existance. Yes even if you died, they'd haunt you.

I wish I have had a bit more sleep last night.

Granted, you received exactly twenty-seven seconds more of sleep, and you will spend the rest of your short lived life without sleep.
    I wish EA servers worked.

Granted, they work for everyone but you.

@ Tauren, that's fine. I could use that to prove ghosts exist, get rich, and then haunt them right back once I died. It'd be like the Three Stooges.

I wish I had an endless supply of the worlds best salmon.

You....you monster......
    Granted, but the salmon can talk to you telepathically the whole time from when you catch it until it passes through your system. It's not happy
    I wish Venom Energy would sponsor me