Poll: What class would you remove?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

if you could remove one class from the game

So, tell me, what class would you remove if you had the power to do so?

Deleted
    Hunters. Fucking hunters.

Druids i hate them.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    Monks. DKs if I could remove 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyarados View Post
    Monks. DKs if I could remove 2.
    Well I love DK's but Monks are annoying indeed. They got the mobility to train people 24/7 like a warrior and CC like a rogue.

Paladins, never liked their gameplay, always felt very meh =/
    Mages are a close one too

Deleted
    Monk , should have never added a new class if they can't balance ( or atleast play alble ) 10 classes.

rogue ... if there is something about this game i dont miss is the stunlock time lol

Rogue->Hunter

rogue. can't think of another class that brings nothing to PVE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

DKs. Rune Tetris sucks
    Link broken

Rogue
    monks still broken in 5.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warak View Post
    Rogue->Hunter
    I agree here. I hate rogues in general. Never met one that didn't turn out to be a turd either. I mean as a person, not a player. And, as I told a hunter friend. Hunters cheat by existing. Maybe they put out a memo about me or something, but every time a rare or anything taggable gets stolen from me, its a hunter. I voted rogue though, because while hunters annoy me I do like playing mine. My rogue is just a junkbox mule .... I need to get back to that so I can delete that slimy thing....

Death Knights, don't like that they start at 55(they removed the level 55 requirement now..<.<)

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue.

I absolutely despise them and always have. I've met a few who were good players and good friends but the majority I've run into in LFG/LFR, etc. have been some of the worst people I've ever met. By worst people, I mean they were despicable human beings.

It's the one class I could never bring myself to roll because I can't stand them.

shaman, they're a support class in a game that long ago removed the support class role so they have to constantly be bandaid fixed every patch
    just an overall waste of time

Deleted
    Hunters.

In every pug there is always that one hunter who keeps aspect up, mds the wrong tank or disengages to his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearfist View Post
    I agree here. I hate rogues in general. Never met one that didn't turn out to be a turd either. I mean as a person, not a player. And, as I told a hunter friend. Hunters cheat by existing. Maybe they put out a memo about me or something, but every time a rare or anything taggable gets stolen from me, its a hunter. I voted rogue though, because while hunters annoy me I do like playing mine. My rogue is just a junkbox mule .... I need to get back to that so I can delete that slimy thing....
    yep, its like all worst people in WoW play or atleast have rogue, i understand this on our Russian realms, there is a very simple explanation for this. But it seems it is not only our problem. I dont like them for a long time, whose pet pulled ten neighboring packs? Of course Hunters pet

I picked druids, simply because they don't seem to fill any niche. Guardian is simply a Prot Warrior without shield, Resto just a Restoration Shaman without totems, Feral just a Combat Rogue with dps. The only reason I see to play a druid is being a chicken - eclipse is quite fun to play with - but even this spec strangely reminds me of any other caster class. Druids should be at least redesigned, their playstyle inspired by other classes is just lazy.

But, speaking internet language: ffs, those fkin dks. Wtf is this shit with this death grip and all those slows I cant do shit and they always gank and dont even know how to play 13 years old babies thinking they are awsom. Like wtf blizz, remove dks or i quit