10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Seeing how we don't know Unohana's current state, it's questionable if we will see her (hidden hero, when somebody (Shunsui/Ukitake) is in trouble, she comes).
    I strongly doubt we'll see any more of Unohana... although I don't know why but I can't shake the feeling that Zaraki will "Inherit" her powers... That's why the didn't explain her Bankai, because they will explain it when he first uses it.

It would suck to see Shunsui pop his Bankai last... Not like Unohana and be like "Oh ill just use it and die" ._.
    Unless he pops it at the end of the fight and then proceeds to roflstomp whoever it is he's fighting , given how rediculous his Shikai was, it's very possible.

Somehow, i don't see Urahara fight, he just seems like the guy that's on the background and knows EVERYTHING no matter what.
    I dunno, he's such a fan favourite, I reckon he'll get at least one fight at some point and he'll drop his Bankai then.

Altho not as important, i'm kinda curious about the Vizard's bankai's too, they have reall weird Shikai's. Fist weapons, whip, "poison" smoke.
    Well they were all Shinigami before they became Vizard, so it's logical to assume that the ones that Bankai back then will still have them, so I'm guessing the ones that are all now captain rank, will at some point show their bankai.

p.s. FUCK Aizen, he's a boring badguy, leave him to rot in prison where he belongs, his arc is over.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Yumichika has 2 Shikai's, one where he names it wrong; multiple blades and the correct name; all the vines that drain your Reiatsu till the flowers bloom and your dead.
    No. Yumichika has one shikai only. He gets a different shikai from the original because he calls it a different, wrong, name when he calls for his shikai.

Just because it's different from the original one doesn't mean it's a different shikai I believe, it's the incomplete version.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I don't think Head Quincy saw Aizen release his Shikai.

I also think he did use his Zanpakto to cut down those 4 scrub Captains, they just didn't show it because that last page was super dramatic effect. See the next chapter's first page:

And I don't think Aizen is immortal per se, I think those scrub Shinigami can't kill him. Maybe someone else who is super strong can.
    He used his sword to strike them down, that i can tell you 100% :P And well, apparently he is immortal as of now. Maybe he could be indeed uberhax powerfull, but i think Aizen is out of the main story.
    Also, Juha MUST have seen it, otherwise Aizen couldn't change his perspective of time.

I really hope Unohana is alive and that she will be a hero and that Zaraki doesn't get Bankai. It would be too soon.

I kinda hope his Bankai is a complete mindfuck, that everybody is like; what? It has to fit his lazy attitude tho, but also the "children games" of his Shikai.

For some reason, i see Urahara's Bankai in the flashback / background story of Ichigo. Like, the guy Isshin fought with Urahara for example (or maybe Isshin fought Aizen...) But yeah, i REALLY hope they show it. The guy is a freaking genius, his fights are just plain awesome and mysterious in some way. He HAS to have a great bankai.

So far every Captain has a bankai (beside Zaraki, who has pure strenght), and seeing how, like you said the Vizards were (captain) Shinigami at one point, they will most likely have Bankai too.

Let's just hope that we only see Aizen in this flashback and not during the final fights. He has overpowered every single captain, it would be a bit lame to bring him back AGAIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing... I get the feeling that at least part of Shunsui's laziness is an affectation, look at his fight with Starrk, he bitched and moaned, procrastinated and even pretended to be hurt so he could skip the fight...

But once it started he was anything but lazy and as such finished the fight with comparative ease. I think Shunsui uses his lazy persona in an attempt to fool people into thinking he's less of a badass than he really is.

I do agree that whatever his Bankai is, it's going to be a TOTAL mindfuck. I'm still sticking to my theory earlier that the whole "Childrens games" thing from his Zanpaktou is actually a side effect and the real power is the imposition of his Zanpaktou's will on anything in the radius, thus his Bankai is going to be the ability to impose HIS will on the surroundings and anyone or anything is the area.

Also, much like Ichigo getting a bow instead of a Zanpaktou, Aizen coming back for the last battle, especially if he sides with the Shinigami, would be a deal breaker for me. Aizen had his time in the light, but now it's over and his arc is DONE, if he returns (outside of this flashback arc obviously ) Then I'm out.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That's the thing... I get the feeling that at least part of Shunsui's laziness is an affectation, look at his fight with Starrk, he bitched and moaned, procrastinated and even pretended to be hurt so he could skip the fight...

But once it started he was anything but lazy and as such finished the fight with comparative ease. I think Shunsui uses his lazy persona in an attempt to fool people into thinking he's less of a badass than he really is.

I do agree that whatever his Bankai is, it's going to be a TOTAL mindfuck. I'm still sticking to my theory earlier that the whole "Childrens games" thing from his Zanpaktou is actually a side effect and the real power is the imposition of his Zanpaktou's will on anything in the radius, thus his Bankai is going to be the ability to impose HIS will on the surroundings and anyone or anything is the area.

Also, much like Ichigo getting a bow instead of a Zanpaktou, Aizen coming back for the last battle, especially if he sides with the Shinigami, would be a deal breaker for me. Aizen had his time in the light, but now it's over and his arc is DONE, if he returns (outside of this flashback arc obviously ) Then I'm out.
    Actually I will be happy if he returns. He has not been fleshed out, he still has a lot of story to him and his personality is not really known.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

Wasn't it also partly cause his Shikai wasn't in the "mood to play" that he was a bit lazy/layed back?

I doubt it will be a forced will Bankai, i mean we already had sense direction Shikai and complete Hypno. Any more that change sense is a bit overdone by now tho. But time will tell i guess

Meh, Ichigo will get a bow and a Zanpaktou, and then he shoots Zanpaktou's with the bow! O.o And yeah, Aizen is just over. The only screen time he has to get is in the flashback, but for the rest this guy should be out of the picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't it also partly cause his Shikai wasn't in the "mood to play" that he was a bit lazy/layed back?

I doubt it will be a forced will Bankai, i mean we already had sense direction Shikai and complete Hypno. Any more that change sense is a bit overdone by now tho. But time will tell i guess

Meh, Ichigo will get a bow and a Zanpaktou, and then he shoots Zanpaktou's with the bow! O.o And yeah, Aizen is just over. The only screen time he has to get is in the flashback, but for the rest this guy should be out of the picture.
    True, much like any good lady Shunsui's Bankai takes a while to get "in the mood", but I get the feeling she'd never let Shunsui come to harm because of it, so if it was a life or death situation she would allow him to do whatever was needed to survive.

True, we have had alot of mind control abilites, but this would be very different. It would be less about changing what people percieve and more about what they DO. So to use the example I used before, he could change it so that anyone in the area is damaged whenever they try to strike an enemy, then just stand there and LET his opponant hit him, which would hurt them instead, sort of like his Shikai's game abilites, but controlled by him, and only limited by his imagination.

haha okay if he did THAT I'd be on side , but if he gets a bow instead of the Zanpaktou then I'm out.

Im liking the arc overall but the whole Yamato uses bankai completly anihalates a bunch of worthless thugs while showing the full extent of his powers tham get insta gibbed by random bad guy who shouldnt relay be as powerfull as he is sucked incredibly.

And pretty much everyone could tell form 100 miles Yamato was getting killed when he used his bankai so early on the story arc.

It would be pretty awesome if it's like that, much like the color game it can go both ways. You strike me, you hurt yourself. I strike you, i hurt myself. It's pretty much a fast speeded game in tricking your opponent to hit you. That could be very interesting.

I can see some forth of spirit weapon (like Juha's sword from the sky) or a bow happen, next to his Zanpaktou ofcourse. But only a bow? Nah, they won't do that, right? RIGHT?!

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Im liking the arc overall but the whole Yamato uses bankai completly anihalates a bunch of worthless thugs while showing the full extent of his powers tham get insta gibbed by random bad guy who shouldnt relay be as powerfull as he is sucked incredibly.

And pretty much everyone could tell form 100 miles Yamato was getting killed when he used his bankai so early on the story arc.
    That's the problem. How can one fight a enemy that is so strong that it 1 shotted the strongest of all? But Yamamoto didn't know that the "Juha" he fought was actually Stern Rider R and Y, a twin that can copy one's looks and powers. That is why Yamamoto went all in (and to boost the moral of the captain's and to scare the enemy a bit).

It would be a short arc if Yamamoto went all in, killed the boss and then killed all the others, now wouldn't it? :P

It would be pretty awesome if it's like that, much like the color game it can go both ways. You strike me, you hurt yourself. I strike you, i hurt myself. It's pretty much a fast speeded game in tricking your opponent to hit you. That could be very interesting.

I can see some forth of spirit weapon (like Juha's sword from the sky) or a bow happen, next to his Zanpaktou ofcourse. But only a bow? Nah, they won't do that, right? RIGHT?!

That's the problem. How can one fight a enemy that is so strong that it 1 shotted the strongest of all? But Yamamoto didn't know that the "Juha" he fought was actually Stern Rider R and Y, a twin that can copy one's looks and powers. That is why Yamamoto went all in (and to boost the moral of the captain's and to scare the enemy a bit).

It would be a short arc if Yamamoto went all in, killed the boss and then killed all the others, now wouldn't it? :P
    Ye but couldnt they have put some realy powerfull enemy to fight Yamato and made the old man kill him but die in the process instead of getting Juha (who realy shouldnt be stronger tham Aizen fused with the cube I always forget the name) to wipe the floor with Yamato ?

If Juha can do that with a guy that basicaly instantly disintegrates everyone else and dismantle Ichigo the way he did the newfound Ichigo Quincy powers better be beyond amazing or itll make no sense for Ichigo to beat Juha.

Anyone else think we gona get to see the 0 division fighting or do you think theyll serve only as means to improve Renjis and Ichigos power ? I dont think we gona se them fight, there arent this many enemys on this arc as there was on the Espada one, unless Juha has some sort of elite squad he hasnt revealed yet. Also its time the Gotei 13 starts asigning new captains, theres a bunch of divisions laking caps now, its like the gotei 8 right now or something.

Another thing that kinda bugs me, whats been done of the Vasto Lord Level Hollows ? I knwo theyre rare and all but theyre mentioned more tham once during the Espada arc and they kinda imply all the Espadas are Adjuchas aside from Aroniro (thats the name of the 9th Espada right?) who we know is a Menos grande. I kinda would like to see someone fight a Vasto Lorde somewhere sometime.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2013-03-11 at 06:22 PM.

Well, frankly Yamamoto did "fight" Juha, only not the real one. So far we don't know his real strenght as Yamamoto was weakened and had his Bankai stolen with ease, so it wasn't a real fight.
    Altho i agree that Juha can by no means be stronger then a god-like Aizen.
    But if you ask me, it doesn't make any sense anyway for anybody at this point to be able to beat Juha, i mean; he one shotted Yamamoto, who the hell can beat that?

We will see them fight, maybe more of a training fight or actual fight (including Shikai's and massive Bankai's). Right now they are just helping for the (next/counter) attack.
    All the empty spots are filled, only Unohana's spot is now empty cause she is assumed dead from now on. But then again, Shunsui saw it coming that one would die, so he might have somebody ready for that.

Juha has a lot of normal (Quincy's?) soldiers, 26 "VC/Captain" soldiers, which are probably his "Elite squad".
    But what i find strange is that we saw Harribel captured, as she was apparently the current leader of Hueco Mundo. But what happened to Grimmjow then, he was still alive. Surely he could have been the leader too, right? So it means there are more things we yet don't know about that either.

Harribel was the currently only known Vasto Lord Hollow. And Aaroniero (Espada #9 yeah) was indeed a Menos Grande, the weakest of all.
    But, as Bleach wiki says;
    "The combat capabilities of a Vasto Lorde are above those of the captains of the Gotei 13."
    (Yes, don't believe everything it says:P) it is kinda funny cause Starrk was #1 and Harribel was only #3 (wasn't Baraggan also a Vasto Lorde btw?) but she got her ass kicked rather easy by, face it; probably one of the weakest/inexperienced Captain there is.
    But yeah; what indeed happened to the other Vasto Lord's, all killed? Will they go to war agains the Quincy's too? Would be cool. But then again, it's the final arc, so i doubt we will know much about them... :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pritty sure Starkk and barragan where Vasto Lorde.

Stark was so powerfull his presence alone would kill all the lower hollows.
    Barragan was the King with an army of Adjuchas. And clearly on an entire different lv from anny of themm ( grimjow was Adjuchas level )

Ulquiorra might very well have been aswell but there's no proof.

I doubt we will see much of Hueco Mundo, The sheer amount of people to make an appearance is already so high all getting a fight seems very unrealistic.

We have ichigo and his dad, the 0 division, renji, byakuja and rukia up there with themm, powered up zaraki, the group in hueco mundo, perhaps some espada, the Fullbringers, The captains/lieutenants, Uryu and his dad. Probaly yoruichi, the shiba's the visors aswell. Maybe the soul king or aizen.

I might be forgetting some but with this many adding anny on top would yust be stupid.

Deleted
    Can anyone summarize Bleach real quick for me? I used to watch the anime and I stopped watching after Ichigo had that battle with Aizen when Ichigo got that awesome power up thingie and Aizen got fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    After that Ichigo lost his powers, a new group of people with "Fullbring" powers shows up and he learns that. They turn out to be bad guys, the captains give power to ichigo and they beat there asses easily.

Quincy attack soul society do alot of damage stealing bankais and beating/killing people thenn leave. Zaraki gets power boosted, renji, ichigo byakuja and rukia go to the soul kings palace to be trained by the 0 division. Ichigo gets kicked out, we get a flashback from his dad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    After that Ichigo lost his powers, a new group of people with "Fullbring" powers shows up and he learns that. They turn out to be bad guys, the captains give power to ichigo and they beat there asses easily.

Quincy attack soul society do alot of damage stealing bankais and beating/killing people thenn leave. Zaraki gets power boosted, renji, ichigo byakuja and rukia go to the soul kings palace to be trained by the 0 division. Ichigo gets kicked out, we get a flashback from his dad.
    Alright thanks.

We will see them fight, maybe more of a training fight or actual fight (including Shikai's and massive Bankai's). Right now they are just helping for the (next/counter) attack.
    All the empty spots are filled, only Unohana's spot is now empty cause she is assumed dead from now on. But then again, Shunsui saw it coming that one would die, so he might have somebody ready for that.

Harribel was the currently only known Vasto Lord Hollow. And Aaroniero (Espada #9 yeah) was indeed a Menos Grande, the weakest of all.
    But, as Bleach wiki says;
    "The combat capabilities of a Vasto Lorde are above those of the captains of the Gotei 13."
    (Yes, don't believe everything it says:P) it is kinda funny cause Starrk was #1 and Harribel was only #3 (wasn't Baraggan also a Vasto Lorde btw?) but she got her ass kicked rather easy by, face it; probably one of the weakest/inexperienced Captain there is.
    But yeah; what indeed happened to the other Vasto Lord's, all killed? Will they go to war agains the Quincy's too? Would be cool. But then again, it's the final arc, so i doubt we will know much about them... :/
    Whos on wtch division now I probably lost track of it somewhere.

And ye I forgot they confirmed Halibel was a Vasto Lorde but I disagree with you on hytsugayas power, they keep stating hes a prodigy every time they cna and if you play close atention the Hytsugaya that beat Halibel is much stronger tham the Hytsugaya that lost to Aizen or fought those arrancars on Karakura on the beginning of the arrancar saga. You cna pretty much tell everytime he fights he has grown stronger and his bankai seens to be incomplete still with the whole counter thinguy going on and him not having full controll of his powers.

Ps: Never mind I remembered some of the Vaizards are now captains. Im half expecting Renji to become a captain, altough Unohanas division dont realy suit him, after all ehs probably gona come out of the 0 division training pretty bad ass.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2013-03-11 at 11:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone else hoping the rukia actually gets stronger up at the soul palace? i mean she isn't all that strong compared to most other main characters as of now so i hope she learns bankai while there so as not to be useless
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    anyone else hoping the rukia actually gets stronger up at the soul palace? i mean she isn't all that strong compared to most other main characters as of now so i hope she learns bankai while there so as not to be useless
    Her shikai is pretty strong, I mean she did take down 1 espada with only shikai, if you disconsider Kenpachi she was the only one to do so whithout a bankai. Id love to see her bankai tough it could be quite cool, itd probably be some kidou type thing tough maybe a 4th dance or somethign liek that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post

You forgot a few things.
    Yamamoto died fighting the Quincy leader Juha, used bankai on a fake, dies by getting one shotted. Shunsui is the new captain commander.

Unohana is the first Kenpachi, Zaraki supressed his powers and she fought him, brought him to near dead and healed him up. He's fully recovered, killed her (after she used Bankai) and he now knows Shikai.

Whos on wtch division now I probably lost track of it somewhere.

And ye I forgot they confirmed Halibel was a Vasto Lorde but I disagree with you on hytsugayas power, they keep stating hes a prodigy every time they cna and if you play close atention the Hytsugaya that beat Halibel is much stronger tham the Hytsugaya that lost to Aizen or fought those arrancars on Karakura on the beginning of the arrancar saga. You cna pretty much tell everytime he fights he has grown stronger and his bankai seens to be incomplete still with the whole counter thinguy going on and him not having full controll of his powers.
    Frankly speaking, he IS as of now the weakest captain. But! Shunsui himself said that in about 100 years he could surpass Shunsui. Which means a lot most likely. He's young, and probably not even a captain for more then 20 years (god know's how long he has his Bankai even). His Bankai is big and flashy (the wings, time limit) while compared to other's of what we've seen.
    Ofcourse he grows a lot, he has the strongest (weather) ice Zanpaktou, that must mean something.

I really don't hope Renji will become a captain, and if he will then he should replace Byakuya, seeing how his current state is unknown too. Yes he's alive, but we don't know if he will come to fight / as captain.

Her shikai is pretty strong, I mean she did take down 1 espada with only shikai, if you disconsider Kenpachi she was the only one to do so whithout a bankai. Id love to see her bankai tough it could be quite cool, itd probably be some kidou type thing tough maybe a 4th dance or somethign liek that.
    Shunsui did with only Shikai too, don't forget him!

I can see Rukia's Bankai be something like what Hitsugaya did on Harribel, the huge ice flower mountain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh of course! All his Shikai abilites are like that, not just Iro Oni, so I would assume his Bankai is going to be equally insane in it's power, but also have the same fairly huge weakness. That's why Ukitake told him not to use it during the Winter War, because he was worried that others would get caught up in the radius and might get hurt by accident.

Tbh his Getsuga Tenshou is already pretty similar to a Quincy Energy Arrow, except the power for it comes from him rather than from the surrounding area, all he really needs to do is learn how to harness the Reishi in his surroundings and he's pretty much GOT a hybrid Zanpaktou/Quincy bow .

Would be pretty funny though
    Juha "Rah We are the Stern Ritter! We've waited 1000 years for our vengeance"

Yama-ji "Computer says.....No" *oneshots the whole army with Zanka No Tachi* "Try again in another 1000 years bitches."

Yeah, but she took out the Noveno Espada (read, the weakest) who alot of people say he shouldn't even have BEEN one of the Espada and was only included so Rukia would have someone weak enough to kill , and even then it was still a real challenge. Then Shunsui came along and basically oneshot the Primera Espada (read, the stronest) with just his Shikai.

Don't get me wrong, Rukia has potential (plus after her makeover she's super cute I mean come one look at her ) but I don't think she'll be of much use in the coming arc, if the Stern Ritter are capable of steamrolling captains, I can't see the VC's without Bankai being much use.

unless of course she has a hidden Bankai...