Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDailyBlink View Post
    You're welcome.
    Love you <3

Deleted
    would'nt suprise me if they just buff the lvl 90 talents -.-

Deleted
    I think it´s a scam.. "the buff will be passive" OMG THEY BUFF FLAMEGLOW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGES! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Skidd View Post
    Arcane
    Demage modifier to the spells I suppose. The whole play style needs a revamp, not this expansion.
    To be honest, all they need to do with arcane is increase the proc rate on Arcane Missiles a bit
    Other than that give back half the 22% nerfs on the main spells.

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 06:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by svin View Post
    Make it so the optimal talent choice isn't to take a talent and not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by svin View Post
    that would make alot of sense. i dont rly pvp but i still think about it im wondering how a buff to frost would affect pvp.
    i was wondering if there is a way to buff frost in pve but leave them the same in pvp by reducing pvp power scaling for frost or somthin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I slightly edited the thread title to be more... accurate

Yay buffs incoming!
    My magic will tear you apart.

Deleted
    Yay... buffs now... then another round of to-the-ground nerfs with 5.3 or 5.4 probably. So looking forward to it. I'll wave to the Locks running circles round me while casting and multi-dotting like a boss.

Deleted
    Well, shave my legs and call me grandma!

I really hope they give frozen orb les CD, atm on its 1 min cd its nice, but well it doesnt do much for the rotation. They can nerf the dmg a bit for all i care, but it would be awsome for positioning. And if this is to powerfull for pvp, ^*()_ pvp! They should make spell work differend for pvp annyways. The whole pvp gear is bullocks as far as im concernd. Im ok with earning gear with pvp, but it should have the same stats as pve, but just have the spells work differend so they can balance everything out for once.

It always amazes me how they fail at the math of their own specs sometimes. Then they defend their stance and changes made only to chow down on a nice big plate of crow. They shouldn't do knee jerk adjustments based on what forum posters say either every single patch or tier they just miss the boat on at least one classes changes then normally over correct over and over like a kid learning to drive.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    i predict its gonna be a flat increase to pur lvl90 talents, maybe back from 15% on invo/rop to 25 and some increase on iw, too.

Can't have blizzards little babies underperform for one patch, not even one week now can we....

Infracted. Please be constructive.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2013-03-12 at 10:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skanka View Post
    I think it´s a scam.. "the buff will be passive" OMG THEY BUFF FLAMEGLOW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGES! <3
    Dmg done by water elemental's waterbolt has been increased by 10%
    *1 week later*
    Water elemental to stronk, dmg reduced by 20%

Wouldn't actually surprise me at this point...

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 08:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Can't have blizzards little babies underperform for one patch, not even one week now can we....
    It doesn't matter if we were OP in 1 patch. Thats history now and dmg is everything we mages got to contribute to a raid. We do have BL but so does hunters and shamans.

It's gonna be a flat damage buff on our lvl 90 talents. It's the only way they can buff us without making one spec more overpowered then the other. Even though fire just scales so damn well with bonuses, Fire will always be the top spec if they keep arcane tied to RoP without any scorch weaving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jlwvolsfanjr View Post
    that would make alot of sense. i dont rly pvp but i still think about it im wondering how a buff to frost would affect pvp.
    i was wondering if there is a way to buff frost in pve but leave them the same in pvp by reducing pvp power scaling for frost or somthin.
    That's a huge nerf to Frost in PvP and is not a good idea anyway. The easiest thing they can do to buff it in PvE is to have DF deal damage again.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Wtb invocation back to 40% health (not really a buff for our damage I guess >.>) and 25% increased spell damage.

Oh, and keep it on a short cast time and without cd!

Deleted
    I do not believe until I see it and test it (meanwhile I will contnue to multiboxing leveling a warlock nonstop). My question is what is the purpose of ptr? I mean we are thousands of testers, the low damage of mages was quite clear there. nonsense

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDailyBlink View Post
    You're welcome.
    Can you now help us Shaman with ELE/ENHA in PvP? We kinda suck there..

OT : Why did mages need buffs? Something wrong ? Haven't followed mages buffs/nerfs tbh :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    OT : Why did mages need buffs? Something wrong ? Haven't followed mages buffs/nerfs tbh :P
    mages are really low on meters and are at the bottom of websites like raidbots

I believe they will just raise the dmg% of main nukes on each spe. +xdmg% for Fireball, Frostbolt, Arcane Blast. They will not change anything else as it is passive change and not mechanics change.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheTop View Post
    mages are really low on meters and are at the bottom of websites like raidbots
    Not only that our single target was low, but mages do not have any real aoe, hell our single target rotation is better dps than our aoe mostly. Our ramp up time on target switching is just too long. Our movement is weakest of all the pures. And if that werent enough, we have nothing else than personal player skill and dps to give to the raid, no utility at all. Only positive is 5% crit/10% sp for 10 mans