Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    You can affect ANYTHING with the save editor, if you have the bool number.
    Just not everything got a box in the interface, since it looks like people had to experiment with the bool numbers and see what happened.
    I used it to get the shadow broker ship replica since i played LotSB after finishing ME3, and the empty slot in captains cabin annoyed me.
    it wasnt as good as people think it is

Who are you?
    Haven't you heard of our little rename spree?

BTW: Yeah I still think Lair was a bit overrated but it was a great DLC nonetheless just not as good as some think it was.

Finished Tomb Raider, going good on Far Cry 3, Mass Effect is always a blast, Crysis 3 is great, Path of Exile is kicking my ass and now downloading Heart of the Swarm.

Here's me hoping the last bastion of Blizzard games stands tall, compared to the other two messes.

Disclaimer: Being a fresh graduate may be unhealthy for you.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Yeah i noticed something have been going on in my absence, and i dont really like the whole idea.
    Just want to smack you in the face with a pair of sweaty balls.
    am thinking basketballs for good measure

Oh wow, someone who actually thinks that Crysis 3 was good.
    I would say something, but i just got unbanned 16 hours ago...
    I'll just leave this here.
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide.../6964-Crysis-3
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-03-12 at 01:44 PM.

Oh come on, you didn't just pulled Yahtzee on me...

Though never mind, he rambles about the plot holes and how much he hates a feature, which he usually does.

I've watched Yahtzee for years, and I love him, but even he doesn't bash Crysis 3 with good measure. I expected more cursewords and better imagination like he did with Duke Nukem review, a game which he actually hated.

And fyi, bow and arrow is the shit right now, and only one who is really pissed about it is Legolas who couldn't make the damn thing so popular by himself. Maybe he can act all hipster about it though. (Special thanks to Katniss Everdeen, Jennifer something the oscar winner who swept up the internet.)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    I like Yahtzee, hes rather perfect after abandoning Cynical Brit after finding out that he wasnt so cynical after all.
    And he said that the games he hates to review are the dull ones (such as crysis 3 i guess) since if a game is either great or absolutly shit then he gets alot of material, but if he gets a mediocre game then he just goes "meh".

Also, Hunger Games is just a weakass, badly written hollywood teen copy of Battle Royale.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Also, Hunger Games is just a weakass, badly written hollywood teen copy of Battle Royale.
    Well, Hollywood... The movies are based on books, so there really isn't any Hollywood involved. It is however interesting to note that The Hunger Games books were released 9 years after the Battle Royale novel and they share a lot of elements.
    Statix will suffice.

Although a Hollywood take on an otherwise good book, isn't hunger games responsible for all of this "Arrow and Bow, Bow and Arrow all the way!" type of deal we are going through?

I mean, Crysis 3 did make a statement that Bow would be present in their game a long time ago. But after that, we got Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider, Arrow TV Series, and whatever else I can't remember right now.

Hell, three words, Talon Mercenary Engineer.

To be fair, Mass Effect is the one with weak adaptation of bow and arrow here. Far Cry and Tomb Raider has stealth and hunting elements for their wooden stick with a string, and Crysis goes and dedicates a whole new weapon slot and stealth gameplay to it. Considering the dark and rather serious tone of the TV series, Talon Heavy melee just falls flat and I would prefer it to be an actual power instead of power charge tied to heavy melee.

Deleted
    Its just nonsensical.
    An arrow cant carry the impact that a gunshot does.
    Really, Gilgamesh fired swords, axes, spears and all manners of melee weapons like a rain of arrows, and it is effective as a "kill everything" because of its high velocity and the force.
    Although why his spear exploded when it was hit with a sword makes no sense.
    I mean, a bullet is effective because the speed makes it close to unstoppable, so if you fire a goddamn sword just as fast, a human body would have a pretty big hole in it.
    But an arrow cant match it. You would need some sort of hightec firearm that can replace the explosive function with something just as efficient to fire off arrows, but it would still be less efficient because they could have made a better machinegun, also bullets face less resistance and are harder to take out and can finish off a wounded foe if left in, whereas you can have 15 arrows in your body, one throught the throat and still live as long as you just break off the sticks.
    Vikingstyle.

TL: DR Bows and arrows are stupid, for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are worried about Heart of the Swarm. I just completed the campaign on hard (a little under 10 hours, with bio breaks and all). It is a great campaign, especially if you happen to actually pay attention to the story and not roll your face through it.

Now time to wait another 2 years for the finale of the story. Evolution missions were fun though. Fly Banelings fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    My N7 Destroyer is crippled only having a Revenant atm, I really need a Typhoon =(
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    March 12, 2013
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Commendation Pack Weapons
    - The following weapons have been added to the ultra rare pool of cards
    - N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle
    - N7 Eagle Pistol
    - N7 Crusader Shotgun
    - N7 Hurricane SMG
    - N7 Valiant Sniper Rifle

Spectre Mastery
    - Fixed an issue where medals earned could become stuck on completion

Squad Elite
    - Added a new challenge to complete 25 matches on 'unknown enemy'
    - Added a new challenge to complete 25 matches on 'unknown map'

Talon Omni-Bow Mechanics
    - Base number of arrows fired increased from 3 to 5
    - Omni-Bow max charge length decreased from 3 seconds to 0.35 seconds, so holding the heavy melee
    button will cause the attack to release almost instantly

Elite Mercenary Passive Power
    - Base charge regeneration cooldown decreased from 90 to 60 seconds
    - Evolution 5 charge regeneration bonus increased from 50% to 100%

Omni-Bow Mastery Passive Power
    - Base Omni-Bow damage bonus increased from 10% to 15%
    - Rank 3 Omni-Bow damage bonus increased from 20% to 25%
    - Evolution 1 Omni-Bow damage bonus increased from 30% to 35%
    - Evolution 3 Omni-Bow killing spree damage bonus decreased from 50% to 25% but duration increased
    from 8 seconds to 30 seconds
    - Evolution 5 Omni-Bow damage bonus increased from 40% to 50%

Concussive Arrows Power
    - Base number of arrows fired increased from 4 to 5 when you have this power active

Armor-Piercing Arrows Power
    - Number of charges loaded per grenade increased from 2 to 3, so for each grenade used
    you can fire 3 charges of Armor-Piercing arrows before going back to normal arrows
    - Base damage reduced from 100 to 75
    - Base number of arrows fired increased from 4 to 5 when you have this power active

Ancient Warrior Passive Power (Collector)
    - Base Ascension Stance duration increased from 30 to 45 seconds
    - Base Ascension Stance damage taken penalty reduced from 20% to 15%
    - Evolution 5 Ascension Stance damage taken penalty reduced from 20% to 10%

Repair Matrix Power
    - Base duration decreased from 15 to 8 seconds
    - Base number of shields restored per second reduced from 150 to 75
    - Evolution 1 damage reduction bonus decreased from 10% to 5%
    - Evolution 6 damage reduction bonus decreased from 15% to 10%

Alliance Infiltration Unit
    - Base melee damage reduced from 400 to 350
    - Base heavy melee damage reduced from 750 to 650

Biotic Focus Power
    - Evolution 6 damage reduction bonus increased from 15% to 20%
    - Evolution 6 melee damage bonus increased from 20% to 30%

Poison Strike Power
    - Base poison damage per second increased from 60 to 75

Adas Anti-Synthetic Assault Rifle
    - Base damage increased from [161.9-202.4] to [178.1-222.6]

Geth Spitfire Assault Rifle
    - Base damage increased from [56.5-70.6] to [62.2-77.8]

Venom Shotgun
    - Damage multiplier when fully charged increased from 10% to 25%

Blood Pack Punisher SMG
    - Base damage increased from [38.2-47.75] to [40.1-50.1]

Hex Shield Power
    - Fixed a bug where enemy Geth Prime siege pulse projectiles could pass through the shield

I guess that confirms we've had the last weekend challenge.

Deleted
    Bwaahahahahaha
    Biotic Focus buffs ^.^
    Omni-Bow is still garbage, grenade regen buff makes the trip mines even more op

haha massive nerf to AIU, this is gonna piss alot of people off!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Either Grunt's voice actor is in HotS, or they found someone that sounds a lot like him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    They should have left the melee damage
    Was hilarious watching them blast apart ravagers with 2 heavy melee's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Either Grunt's voice actor is in HotS, or they found someone that sounds a lot like him.
    The one in the Evolution Pit? I thought exactly the same

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Are you kidding? That was a really minor nerf.

The AIU has two strong selling points:

Very High damage output due to various talents - Check
    Able to Self Ressurect with a buff that has great defensive values - Check

Now, to be fair, but they did not change the damage output at all. It is still an insanely deadly kit and I am still melting things just as fast as ever.
    What did they do to Repair Matrix? Cut the duration and shield restore in half, then they lowered damage reduction by 10%.

Now, for a buff that gives you over 10 seconds of immunity and constant shield regeneration (to get back shield gate repeatedly) while also providing you with 30% damage reduction to avoid dying, it is still a strong ability. They definately needed to slice the duration, but as it is now, the ability is a tad more balanced.

...but if you run a 6/6/6/6/0 build like me, focusing on not being hit, the Repair Matrix is bloody insignificant. If they had touched the damage at the same time, then we'd be talking "massive nerf".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    The one in the Evolution Pit? I thought exactly the same
    Yeah I was thinking the same ... WTH is Grunt a Zerg now? LOVE it especially with Tricia as Kerrigan.

I think it is the same VA that speaks both Grunt and this Evo Zerg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    I don't see Steve Blum's name on the Starcraft II IMDB page, but maybe it doesn't include HOTS.

I'm not finding another list of VAs.

EDIT: Found the list, I searched Heart of the Storm instead of Heart of the Swarm, derp.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2288037/...=tt_cl_sm#cast Steve Blum (Grunt) is not on it. Jack (Courtney Taylor) however is.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-03-13 at 01:19 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

Glad they put the promotional weapons into other packs. Would've sucked to not be able to get them anymore because there are no more weekend events.