Page 74 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm assuming Kas was town... and how many friggin scum are there in this game?

Yeah, that lynch happened extremely fast and I'm pretty suspicious of it.

I don't have a gut instinct on any of this yet and need to think out some things. I'll check back in.

And also, as EN said, I'm guessing town is majority now. And if not at least we're doing well at keeping the scum in check and we just gotta keep pickin' em off.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That may be so, but opening with a vote at the crack of dawn.... Well, that's just poor taste. And that one mafia would vote out a rival one isn't exactly a mindblowing revelation. I mean, depending on what our original composition was, town was probably very much reliant on scum rivalry for the votes. I'd be willing to bet town's in a slight majority now, at least.

FoS Rollo
    FoS Rigimi
    FoS Greeney
    FoS Dyra

Also I'm puzzled by the poacher bit, though. For one, how on earth did Dyra peg that role? Has it been used in previous games? And if so, does it have the characteristics of a cannibal?
    its a game about wildlife in the maasai Mara, to be honest I was every much expecting a poacher, and If were following the theme I can believe that there was a majority of scum, at lest in the beginning.

It seems that each night one of the killing roles is focusing on a "lurker" and one seems to be on a semi-active person who tends to be town. We know we have two mafia and I'm willing to bet 1 SK left. with this many SK's It's likely they cannot kill every night. yet somehow we have constantly been getting two deaths each night. right now I am not sure what this means, however I'll think about it over tonight raid.

Deleted
    Assuming SKs are on the same side, as in are in the same team, I can understand there being only 2 kills per night, if not, then I don't understand how the hell we haven't had more than two kills per night so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Roll Alterer...so only those who can roll are affected by Kas!
    Should be Role Alterer and nothing else

Krayzy is out for a while so he can't edit it now.

So many SKs. That's what, the 3rd? Yet we still have 2 NKs EVERY night, even when we've reduced the number of SKs. Perhaps this means ONLY 2 kills can go through per night? That or we've been nearly impossibly lucky with our TPRs.
    Well, we know one night the Hyena group got a TCT. I suppose the Scar Pride group could have gotten a TCT as well. I wouldn't be too shocked to find out there's been some doc saves, roleblock preventative kills, or Kas could have altered an SK.

That may be so, but opening with a vote at the crack of dawn.... Well, that's just poor taste.
    No, it's not. Especially when there's logic behind it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why wouldn't anyone be suspicious of Lysah and the "dream?"

I'm cool with the vote on me though. This hasn't been one of my better games, but I am playing for the town.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Why wouldn't anyone be suspicious of Lysah and the "dream?"

I'm cool with the vote on me though. This hasn't been one of my better games, but I am playing for the town.
    I'm just having a lucky game I guess =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1530

It takes 9 votes to lynch.

1. Blood Fox
    2. celtic209
    3. Decagon
    4. Dyra
    5. Everything Nice
    6. falbacca
    7. FusedMass
    8. Greeney - Rollo Post 1519
    9. listo95
    10. Lysah
    11. Majad
    12. Rigimi44
    13. Robozerim
    14. Rollo
    15. Sammriy
    16. semaphore
    17. Xanjori

Deadline for the end of Day 5 is Thursday, March 14 at 6:30PM EST (10:30PM GMT)

15+ Year Old Account
    When is FusedMasses ban up?

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 06:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm just having a lucky game I guess =)
    You've been too lucky. And I've followed you enough this game to last a lifetime =P Time to turn the tides. As Batman said, "WHERE IS SHE?!?" And by she I mean he. And by he I mean Treann.

vote Lysah

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    No, it's not. Especially when there's logic behind it.
    I respect the logic behind the vote and te other FOS's, but why me over the others?

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 06:24 PM ----------

FoS Rollo
    FoS Rigimi
    FoS Greeney
    FoS Dyra
    So you follow Greeney's suspicions, but replace Falbacca with him. Why? Why wouldn't you be suspicious of her if she followed the 3 of us on the bandwagon?

FoS Everything (not so) Nice and Fal
    Last edited by Rollo; 2013-03-13 at 01:25 AM.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

I respect the logic behind the vote and te other FOS's, but why me over the others?
    You were the only one of the four who I counted that didn't vote to lynch Themius. Before anyone mentions it, yes I know that sounds hypocritical. It just means of the 4 I listed, you're the one I'd feel is most likely to be in the Hyena mafia.

@rollo
    I kill two scum in a row and your first instinct is to vote me? That's not suspicious at all. Even if you think im sac'ing teammates, neither of the dead scum were related in any way, so that's not even possible. I'm finding it really hard not to counter vote right now.

Deleted
    FussedMass ban expires in less than 24 hours. More less in about 19 hours as of now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    You were the only one of the four who I counted that didn't vote to lynch Themius. Before anyone mentions it, yes I know that sounds hypocritical. It just means of the 4 I listed, you're the one I'd feel is most likely to be in the Hyena mafia.
    Thanks for the response. Can't remember why that was, but I know that was the first day of the game and I felt pretty shitty physically. I think I only posted a few times that day (on my phone so I'll have to check that out later). I typically don't vote Day 1 (I'd I vote someone else?), and I know I don't like voting for someone who isn't posting. Eventually as the day was ending, I had to read up on 10-15 pages and by the time I reached midway through it, people were pointing out his activity in GenOT threads, and I was going to vote at that time. Finished up the last few pages and he was already lynched. Again this was a week ago, and I was pretty sick so I may not be remembering correctly. I think I did make a post about it not mattering if I voted or not at that point as he was the landslide majority, and whether I voted that late or not wouldn't have mattered, and both would make me appear scummy later in the game. I chose to withhold that vote in case he did return to say something (my vote would have sent to night slightly quicker). I also chose to withhold the vote in case he did come back as town.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    So glad to see I live another day (may be last for all I know). Down another SK, and a townie, and I do believe something is there causing only 2 deaths a night, be it good protections/role blocks or scum killing the same target. Not really sure where to go, all I know is I'm a little weary of celtic because they swore there would be no humans in this game, well now we have the proof to have my CC valid, also my RC if people do believe me with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    @rollo
    I kill two scum in a row and your first instinct is to vote me? That's not suspicious at all. Even if you think im sac'ing teammates, neither of the dead scum were related in any way, so that's not even possible. I'm finding it really hard not to counter vote right now.
    Failed sarcasm =(

unvote

I'm truly most suspicious of the two I previously FoSd and Fused, which is why I asked when his ban would be lifted.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Well interesting to see the results of the night action, going to bed now. Try not to lynch someone before I wake up this time please

15+ Year Old Account
    Forgot to add pushing me to lynch will stop your streak Lysah.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Failed sarcasm =(

unvote

I'm truly most suspicious of the two I previously FoSd and Fused, which is why I asked when his ban would be lifted.
    Very failed sarcasm. This isn't day 1 anymore you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    @rollo
    ...I believe Robo was the first vote on Uggor.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

...I believe Robo was the first vote on Uggor.
    so? uggor was a valid target.