Page 75 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tch... I suggested going after Uggor back in day 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon
    While I think you're right in assuming that, I'd be more willing to guess that Rigimi is mafia than the others.
    Just out of curiosity, what has made you think that? I can totally see how one could draw the conclusion that out of Dyra, Rollo, myself, and Falbacca one is mafia, but what made you single me out?
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Tch... I suggested going after Uggor back in day 2.
    He definitely was. Sadly I didn't realize he was so close to a lynch when I put my vote in. What's done is done. Was there anything he would have said to convince anyone to not vote? I mean, it would have even great to see his response to it all, but he ended up scum. Why question his overall lynching? I'm convince one of us final 4 is scum, maybe even two of us. I know I'm not, but that's for all of you to decide. I'm working nights so I'll be checking all night the progress of the thread and whether or not I start getting pushed. If you guys want to question me, be my guest.

Lastly, vote Semaphore
    I know you soft claimed Impala, but Celtic questioned you on it and I don't believe you've responded to him about it. I would really like to hear the response and Celtics follow up.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    He definitely was. Sadly I didn't realize he was so close to a lynch when I put my vote in. What's done is done. Was there anything he would have said to convince anyone to not vote? I mean, it would have even great to see his response to it all, but he ended up scum. Why question his overall lynching? .
    Everything worked well in retrospect, but there's no way to know he was scum unless you were in his party. When you guys lynched him all of a sudden without considering the vote count you could have lynched a cop for all you know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everything worked well in retrospect, but there's no way to know he was scum unless you were in his party. When you guys lynched him all of a sudden without considering the vote count you could have lynched a cop for all you know.
    I lynched someone who had taken a back seat to the game once the fluff was done with. If he would have been a cop, it would have sucked, but would have been "more justified" than the cop lynch in the Batman game.

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 09:23 PM ----------

You were the only one of the four who I counted that didn't vote to lynch Themius. Before anyone mentions it, yes I know that sounds hypocritical. It just means of the 4 I listed, you're the one I'd feel is most likely to be in the Hyena mafia.
    Had some time to look back at the OP with Krazy's kill updates. Let me get this straight. You are calling me scum because I was one of the final 4 to vote on a LION scum, and your reason for me over the other three is because I didn't vote for a HYENA scum on day 1? In this idea of yours, which faction do I belong to?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Had some time to look back at the OP with Krazy's kill updates. Let me get this straight. You are calling me scum because I was one of the final 4 to vote on a LION scum, and your reason for me over the other three is because I didn't vote for a HYENA scum on day 1? In this idea of yours, which faction do I belong to?
    I'm saying of the four I listed I think you're most likely of them to be scum, I have no idea who's scum and who's not. I thought I explained already that I think you're more likely to be in the Hyena group because you're the only one of the four I listed to not vote out Themius, which is why you got my vote.

I lynched someone who had taken a back seat to the game once the fluff was done with. If he would have been a cop, it would have sucked, but would have been "more justified" than the cop lynch in the Batman game.
    Never justified lynching someone without giving them an explanation IMO. If there was one scum group and one kill a night I would have no problem with it, all this lynch tells me is that you four probably aren't part of the Scar Pride faction. It does nothing to convince me you're not scum at all.

If we're going by the four that bandwagoned that sealed Uggor's fate, I'm probably most suspicious of Falbacca.

Knew she was throwing down the hammer and he didn't have much time to respond once the votes started piling up. I'm unsure if she could be hyena happy to get a lynch not on her team or tossing a fellow lion under the bus to be able to give herself credibility if it came down to suspicions of her being a lion. It's of course also possible she was town and had a hunch that Uggor was scum and just went for it.

So, as of now, I'm going to

Vote Falbacca

I'd like to hear a bit more from you on why you made the choice to lynch Uggor without him being able to defend himself and put a wee bit of pressure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo! I'm still alive. That's a new record for me. Moving onto more important business, who do we kill today? If I'm choosing amongst the last four who voted against Uggor, then it's between Rigimi and Falbacca. Falbacca voted late against Themius, Rigimi didn't vote at all. Both voted against our only townie lynch Blueobelisk, and both were late votes against Uggor with Falbacca as the early hammer. I think for now I'll go with Falbacca.

Vote: Falbacca
    FoS: Rigimi44

15+ Year Old Account
    Greeney, I understand your point. You're right. I'm not apart of the Scar Pride. I have no idea who is on my team as I am town. Should I just not ever vote "because they may turn out to the cop"? That's bullshit. His posting habits completely changed. He drew suspicion and was taken out. I didn't vote for the Hyena. He was going to be lynched with or without me, with or without 16 votes. He had majority by a landslide. I did vote for Blue. I would have unvoted after his weird soft claim, and I'm pretty sure I would have revoted him at the end just for his weird responses. I voted for Kel based on his change in game behavior based on the different games I've played with him. I voted for Uggor based on his change of behavior this game. I honestly thought he wasn't as high as he was in the votes, otherwise I would have wanted to wait and hear him out, but I voted due to what I considered scummy behavior. That's te difference between this vote and Themius's vote for me.

As for Falbacca, I can support that push but I still feel it's important to hear from Sema. Does anyone else care about that?

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 11:15 PM ----------

I would just like to note that I play from my phone 99% of the time and do not keep a spreadsheet tally very often. I'll usually go through mid to late game and do all that work in one night and arrange my thoughts on that. I always start the game off slow, usually withholding a day 1 vote. I always post more as the game progresses and less fluff occurs. The more the game becomes a puzzle that's solvable, the more interested and active I become. Too many variables and possible directions early in the game to accurately point fingers and vote (without having TPR information).

Greeney, I understand your point. You're right. I'm not apart of the Scar Pride. I have no idea who is on my team as I am town. Should I just not ever vote "because they may turn out to the cop"? That's bullshit. His posting habits completely changed. He drew suspicion and was taken out. I didn't vote for the Hyena. He was going to be lynched with or without me, with or without 16 votes. He had majority by a landslide. I did vote for Blue. I would have unvoted after his weird soft claim, and I'm pretty sure I would have revoted him at the end just for his weird responses. I voted for Kel based on his change in game behavior based on the different games I've played with him. I voted for Uggor based on his change of behavior this game. I honestly thought he wasn't as high as he was in the votes, otherwise I would have wanted to wait and hear him out, but I voted due to what I considered scummy behavior. That's te difference between this vote and Themius's vote for me.

As for Falbacca, I can support that push but I still feel it's important to hear from Sema. Does anyone else care about that?
    Blue and Kel are irrelevant IMO. You're confusing why I'm voting for you, so I'm going to summarize it:
    You were part of the fast lynch at the end with Uggor
    I listed four people, none of you gave him a chance to claim, you did not have any information on him
    you were either ignorant that he could be lynched soon or you wanted to kill someone not in your party; I find that to be scummy behaviour
    the only reason you got my vote over the other three I listed is because you were the only one I noticed who did not to vote for Themius (It looks like Robo said Rigimi wasn't on that list either, but I thought I counted him in it)
    Themius was the only member of the other mafia party that I recall being lynched

Your reasoning for voting Uggor was fine, but refusing to give someone a chance to RC (or not caring how close they are to a lynch) is a scum tactic in my book.
    Vote for whoever you like, just don't be in a rush to do it when they're about to be lynched and you have no information.

Try not to take it so personally. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    you were the only one I noticed who did not to vote for Themius (It looks like Robo said Rigimi wasn't on that list either, but I thought I counted him in it)

Oops, my bad. Sorry, I need to pay closer attention to my spreadsheet, he did to vote against Themius. I may have missed it because I didn't put 44 with his name, like I did with every other time I listed him. Anyway, he was relatively late on Themius too. So, yeah, still sticking with Falbacca there.

Lastly, vote Semaphore
    I know you soft claimed Impala, but Celtic questioned you on it and I don't believe you've responded to him about it. I would really like to hear the response and Celtics follow up.
    I don't recall seeing any question. What was it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I don't recall seeing any question. What was it?

I recall it being in relation to the ability held by impalas. Not sure it was quite a question, but he did say if you were an impala then you would understand what he was talking about when he said it had something to do with the impala's speed.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 12:44 AM ----------

Also, looking more at my records, I see that Rolo is pretty much as good a suspect as Falbacca and Rigimi, so FoS: Rollo

15+ Year Old Account
    Not taking it personally Greeney. I'm just not scum. We've only lynched 2 mafia members, one on each team. Kel had to kill Ugg to join the lion pride, so he was just a SK. I completely agree with your summation of the final 4 voters. If I were in your position, I'd be pushing me and the other 3 as well. I was just trying to defend my actions on the previous days, specifically that of day 1 where I withheld a vote as I wanted Themius to respond. I didn't do that with Uggor and I understand why that's suspicious. I'm not disagreeing with you. Don't take it personally.

@Sema
    Celtic made mention of a specific ability Impala's have, but only gave enough information so only other Impala's would know what he was talking about. Something along the lines of "our ability has to do with our speed." He then asked for you to add to it or something like that but not give it away 100%, so as to prove to him you are what you are, and thn you guys could semi vouch each other. I'll try and quote his post.

Still would be easy for scum teammates to twist this in their favor, so whatever "proof" this give us should be taken with a grain of salt.

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Also Id like to say this about my role and sema will know what Im on about if he/she has the same role: We have a minor ability based on our speed
    Here is his post. I guess he didn't really pose a question, my bad. But still, sort of a way to vouch or each other.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I recall it being in relation to the ability held by impalas. Not sure it was quite a question, but he did say if you were an impala then you would understand what he was talking about when he said it had something to do with the impala's speed.
    Yes, he mentioned the Impala ability. He could have guessed it, but I see no reason why he'd venture to put forward a guess like that when suspicion has passed over him. So that has convinced me he is town.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 06:50 AM ----------

Still would be easy for scum teammates to twist this in their favor, so whatever "proof" this give us should be taken with a grain of salt.
    For that to work there would have to be no actual impalas around to see through our scam. Or if impalas are scum. Neither proposal seem particularly likely at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Yes, he mentioned the Impala ability. He could have guessed it, but I see no reason why he'd venture to put forward a guess like that when suspicion has passed over him. So that has convinced me he is town.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 06:50 AM ----------

For that to work there would have to be no actual impalas around to see through our scam. Or if impalas are scum. Neither proposal seem particularly likely at this point.
    So you're confirming your ability has to do with speed? Your right in that he could have guessed it, and if he guessed wrong, you'd know him for a liar. Unless you are lying yourself.

But thanks for responding. I shall unvote now.
    unvote
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1559

Falbacca 2 / 17
    Rollo 1 / 17

It takes 9 votes to lynch.

1. Blood Fox
    2. celtic209
    3. Decagon
    4. Dyra
    5. Everything Nice
    6. falbacca
    7. FusedMass
    8. Greeney - Rollo Post 1519
    9. listo95
    10. Lysah
    11. Majad
    12. Rigimi44
    13. Robozerim - Falbacca Post 1550
    14. Rollo
    15. Sammriy - Falbacca Post 1549
    16. semaphore
    17. Xanjori

Deadline for the end of Day 5 is Thursday, March 14 at 6:30PM EST (10:30PM GMT)

Just wanted to get an update in before heading to bed. Makes it easier for me to track when I wake up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really should have gotten the hints Kas was an elephant. An Alterer though? Did not expect that of an Elephant. Couldn't think of a Mara creature that could portray that role.

Glad I was right about there being a Poacher though. Only time will tell if I was accurate about a second, so it might be worth looking into Anakso's interactions. My guesswork into composition is usually good though (though as proved with Kas' role, I am fallible). I am still very perturbed there has only been two kills each and every night though. :<

Anyway, for my part in the Uggor lynch, I started typing my voting post shortly after Decagon's response. Since I wanted to be sure I had my facts straight, I was double checking times and dates as I went. As a result, it took me some time to get my post out. At which point, Rollo and TDL had also posted votes. I didn't retract it as I didn't realise my post put him at L-1 (I thought L-3), and I needed to go do my dailies.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heading to bed. Should be up in 6 hours to see how everyone else reacts to the night actions and our discussions.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    so? uggor was a valid target.
    I know, I'm just saying that Lysah doesn't have the credit for lynching 2 scum, only one. It sounded like she was taking credit for Uggor's lynch, which is unjustified.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what has made you think that? I can totally see how one could draw the conclusion that out of Dyra, Rollo, myself, and Falbacca one is mafia, but what made you single me out?
    To be honest, nothing of any real relevance, just my gut telling me things, and I feel as though Fal and Rolo are town right now.

Also, if you didn't notice, I haven't read the pages I've missed yet, but this phone is giving me anxiety so it may be a little layer today that I'm able to actually read and post correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.