Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    The addon assists you in getting around the 5-player entry restriction to BGs.

Don 't know how you'd see it as anything other than bannable.
    Oh look its this guy again. Just because it assists you in getting around entering with 5 people does not mean its bannable because it does not do it for you. It's the exact same as group leaders joining vent and queueing at the same time that way. This guy just wont let it sink in through his thick skull.

ALSO: No one has been banned because of this addon, or has blizzard said it's against TOS. Addon's been out over a year with no problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Just because it assists you in getting around entering with 5 people does not mean its bannable because it does not do it for you.
    Explain to me how breaking one of Blizzard's restrictions isn't bannable.
    No one has been banned because of this addon
    That's besides the point.
    or has blizzard said it's against TOS.
    Yes they have.
    Addon's been out over a year with no problems.

Any more questions?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Explain to me how breaking one of blizzard's restrictions isn't bannable.
    If two groups of 5 queued at the same time for WSG, and didn't enter just kept leaving queue until they got into the same game.... would you want them banned too? Essentially that's all the addon is.

Botters get banned. Wintraders get their gear and titles taken away. How come you care more about OQ than blizzard does?

That was a thread directed at AV enabler, an addon that was automated, and thusly against TOS. OQ is not automated.

I think blizzard just doesn't give a shit about it frankly.

Any more questions?
    Yea, Are you alliance?

10+ Year Old Account
    If two groups of 5 queued at the same time for WSG, and didn't enter just kept leaving queue until they got into the same game.... would you want them banned too? Essentially that's all the addon is.
    Yes, because they're gaming the system and are attempting to get around the 5-player entry restriction.

Botters get banned. Wintraders get their gear and titles taken away. How come you care more about OQ than blizzard does?
    Seems to me they care about it as much as I do, hence the blue post.

That was a thread directed at AV enabler, an addon that was automated, and thusly against TOS. OQ is not automated.
    That's besides the point. I'll make an addon called Preform IoC Enabler that doesn't have a join all button. I'll still risk my account because I'm attempting to get round the 5-player entry restriction.

Yea, Are you alliance?
    Yes, but that's besides the point.

Could you at least try to stay on topic?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Yes, because they're gaming the system and are attempting to get around the 5-player entry restriction.
    lol.

Seems to me they care about it as much as I do, hence the blue post.
    Hence the blue reply, that had to be begged for and wasn't even on the topic that we're on.

That's besides the point. I'll make an addon called Preform IoC Enabler that doesn't have a join all button. I'll still risk my account because I'm attempting to get round the 5-player entry restriction.
    Not banable. Or else alot of people would be banned. Project your imaginary offenses all you want. Just because YOU don't like the way something works. doesn't mean that anyone else gives a shit, including blizzard.

Yes, but that's besides the point.
    No it's not. It is the point you're trying to make. That this addon is bannable. Yet no bans.

Could you at least try to stay on topic?
    This addon benefits horde more than alliance. Just sayin'. If i had alliance toons i'd probably think like you do... wait. No i wouldn't. Playing with bots suck. Playing with shitties suck. This addon prevents suck, and I'm all for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol.
    Thanks for the insightful response.

Not banable. Or else alot of people would be banned.
    No it's not. It is the point you're trying to make. That this addon is bannable. Yet no bans.
    People aren't banned because it's rarely reported in game.

This addon benefits horde more than alliance. Playing with bots suck. Playing with shitties suck. This addon prevents suck, and I'm all for that.
    Then get to reporting bots instead. Will bring the experience you're looking for closer than it would using a workaround that breaks Blizzard's restrictions.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=oqueue&f=post

Blizzard Forum search for "oqueue". You'll find that none of the threads have been closed.

Bots get reported. Blizzard does nothing. I reported a bot that was farming ore nodes in kun-lai about a month ago. Even spoke with a gm 2 hours after the report was filed. Watched the GM teleport the botter around the area to see if it would disrupt his actions. The bots safeguards then logged him out. The GM told me the appropriate actions would be taken.

15 minutes later and to this day you can see that same hunter bot mining nodes in kun-lai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard Forum search for "oqueue". You'll find that none of the threads have been closed.
    You'll also find that none of them have been reported. I'm not reporting them because there's far more of you lot than just me.

I'm happy just disrupting this thread because MMO-Champion won't allow duplicate posts all over the forums, and the addon is clearly breaking something that Blizzard don't want broken.

Bots get reported. Blizzard does nothing. I reported a bot that was farming ore nodes in kun-lai about a month ago. Even spoke with a gm 2 hours after the report was filed. Watched the GM teleport the botter around the area to see if it would disrupt his actions. The bots safeguards then logged him out. The GM told me the appropriate actions would be taken.

15 minutes later and to this day you can see that same hunter bot mining nodes in kun-lai.
    The appropriate actions were taken: the account was restored to its rightful owner after being hacked, and the account's been hacked again. Keep reporting, he'll eventually have to buy an authenticator to play.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

All you're doing is bumping the thread.

You making shit up isn't going to dissuade anyone from using this wonderful addon.

Circumventing BG queue limits aside, oQueue is wonderful for picking up low-MMR RBG groups, 5-man BG groups, and various PvE groups. The social networking aspect is amazing.

lol at the idiots thinking u can get baned for oQueue.

10+ Year Old Account
    You "making shit up" isn't going to dissuade anyone from using this exploit-assisting addon.
    Where am I making things up?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Is this a repost?

Pretty sure I've read these exact words a few months back and posted about it, but just in-case...

Any add on, or anything down to even perfect organized timing, to get more than 4 people into the same battleground, as a premade, is against the rules,

You can argue with me to high hell about this one, but I know its right and I know people who got suspensions for just organsing on TS to hit the join battle exactly the same time, so I won't be here to reply to your replies

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 08:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    lol at the idiots thinking u can get baned for oQueue.
    Just, So, Much, Facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Any add on, or anything down to even perfect organized timing, to get more than 4 people into the same battleground, as a premade, is against the rules,
    Lol.

Where am I making things up?
    Here.
    You'll also find that none of them have been reported. I'm not reporting them because there's far more of you lot than just me.

The appropriate actions were taken: the account was restored to its rightful owner after being hacked, and the account's been hacked again. Keep reporting, he'll eventually have to buy an authenticator to play.
    Just makin' shit up man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just makin' shit up man.
    If he was an actual bot, he'd be banned.

He's not.

Hence the only conclusion you can make is that the account is hacked and the hacker is botting on that account.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

If he was an actual bot, he'd be banned.

He's not.

Hence the only conclusion you can make is that the account is hacked and the hacker is botting on that account.
    Or that blizzard doesn't give a shit.
    During Cata, I fraps'd a warlock wallhacking up cliffsides, and reported him 20 or 30 times each time i saw him doing it with the link to the youtube video in the report.
    He still plays.

Notice his buffs, he doesn't have a teleport down.

And this one of him hacking to walk on water.

oqueue, outside of the use for 10/15 joint joins which IS disallowed is perfectly reasonable. It's effectively making a 5 man without having to screw around checking each persons stats and making it much more open (will get you people from any server in your region, in the EU that's all EU languages and Russia).
    The amount of people I've met via oqueue I then call on for making (e.g.) RBG teams make it completely invaluable. I have a friends list full of random people from other servers I'd NEVER have met any other way that I can now call on to pull together a decently awesome team.

Abuse of mechanics aside it's one addon that no-one into pvp should really be without just from the social side of it.

Example:
    Last night I sat and capped honour (4k) from zero in about... 5 hours? No abuse of mechanics, just 5 mans with decent gear and co-ordination between us 5 regardless of whatever else the other 5/10 people were doing were enough to carry us to wins 90% of the time. As a result I have almost (only 1 upgrade on the T1 weapon) perfect gear for PVP (some S12 conquest and the rest S13 honour) the 1800 rating achievement (Knight-Captain) and the ability to lead RBG's - there's no reason I can't push elite gear pretty much off the bat now the new seasons started.
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2013-03-13 at 10:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or that blizzard doesn't give a shit.
    During Cata, I fraps'd a warlock wallhacking up cliffsides, and reported him 20 or 30 times each time i saw him doing it with the link to the youtube video in the report.
    He still plays.

Notice his buffs, he doesn't have a teleport down.
    So because a cheater isn't caught it means Blizzard doesn't care? That's silly logic. That's like saying if there is a criminal loose or people breaking the law then obviously the Police doesn't care.

OT: I've heard of (OQ) I always wondered what it meant but now I know. I don't know if it is an addon that breaks the rules but if it does, it doesn't mean Blizzard doesn't care.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this addon! It's the only way I can find RBG groups on some of my toons on the low-pop realms that nobody plays on anymore..
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am trying this out tonight. I could care less about the ToS. They want my money they will let me play with anything that makes the game more enjoyable, because it needs the help to look past the CC spam fest that pvp has become.
    I like sandwiches