This is how the movie ends

Goku goes god mode, but it doesnt last very long, is still able to tap into the power after feeling it once before. Still ends up losing to Bills, Bills goes to destroy earth, but has no energy left to do so. Goku actually gives up. Bills leaves, its thought that Bills spared Earth for either what Goku said to him or some other reason, or perhaps he actually didn't have the power. Bills needs to sleep for 3 more years or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    what an ending!!!

new movie in 3 years......

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    what an ending!!!

new movie in 3 years......
    Chouzenshuu vol.2 gave an indication of a sequel.
    A listing of the anime series in Chouzenshuu vol.2 says "AND MORE?!" after BoG.

and Genn your vegeta hopes....

You may not have got a ss3 this time around but... Apparently they chose Goku this time. At the end, Vegeta says that he will be SSJG next time. Also Vegeta becomes more powerful than Goku at one point when Bills slaps bulma, Vegeta goes into a rage and is stated that he is stronger than goku, before the god mode. Which means he surpasses ssj3 in strength with pure rage lol kinda cool

Just adding some stuff I come across as I get it.

-Bills says SSJG was not that strong and Oracle Fish's prediction was a little exaggerated.
    -The Saiyans hold their hands, float in the air, Goku is surrounded by a blue aura and flashes, then SSJG is born.
    -Vegeta bows to Birusu and always speaks to him extremely politely.
    -Pilaf and Co remain kids at the end of the film.
    -Bills didn't know who Buu was.
    -Videl knows she is pregnant, but has been hiding the fact to surprise Gohan later. Dende still does not reveal it to the others in the scene.
    -Fight scenes last around 15 minutes or so, feel long with extremely good quality.
    -Freeza has no lines in the flash backs.
    -Gohan asks Mai to shoot him and he snaps all the bullets with one finger, then one of them hits Videl's leg and another one hits Birusu's forehead.
    -Piccolo gets like one still image in the movie.
    -Bills asks Buu for one or two of the custard puddings he has, but Buu eats all of them and Bills decides to destroy the Earth.
    -Wiss karate-chops Bills at the end and he falls asleep, then Wiss says he'll wake up three years later.
    - Kaio's and Bill's pass is mentioned in the film
    - no mention of Makaioshin
    - Gods have their holy power that cannot be sensed by humans including Saiyans, and you can have such power by becoming SSJG. I think this explains why only Piccolo could somewhat sense Kaioshin's power at Tenkaichi Budokai.
    - Goku only uses ss3 in his first fight, and ss2 when explaining his forms to bills.
    - Gohan does transform to SSJ when the six Saiyans gather their power,
    - and there was a flashback of Bills using King Vegeta as a steppingstone.
    - Tarble was mentioned when they learned they needed one more Saiyan.
    - Bills is not entirely bad, but he is very selfish.

Over all interesting as FUAARRK

My source for the info comes from Kanzenshuu forums, from the specific a user who saw the movie screening, Kei17. I basically went through all her forum posts and mined this information! lol Your welcome! she's currently writing a summary of the film, so we'll see it probably in a day or so.

dem bracelets

Bills than poops out a necko majin named Z that Goku takes on as a student.
    Not srs.^
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-03-14 at 06:18 AM.

Deleted
    Wow a new Dragon Ball Series would be awesome. But i don't like the concept of Multiverses... sure with it everything is canon now, from movies to GT. But it kinda feels "lame".
    The whole "out of nothing" 12 Gods who are so much stronger than every other Character yet doesn't feel good. Weren't the Kaioshins the gods? Now suddenly there are 12 new gods which some people knew about but noone ever said anything about it.
    If Vegeta wants to be Super Saiyan God too wouldn't that mean there are suddenly 13 gods?

I also have the fear that it could be all about Goku like in GT... when he is the Saiyan God, what are the other saiyans supposed to do in a Story where SSJ3 is so weak compared to everything else that it can't even touch an opponent?

Also I want Golden-haired SSJs! Not Red Haired

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    Wow a new Dragon Ball Series would be awesome. But i don't like the concept of Multiverses... sure with it everything is canon now, from movies to GT. But it kinda feels "lame".
    The whole "out of nothing" 12 Gods who are so much stronger than every other Character yet doesn't feel good. Weren't the Kaioshins the gods? Now suddenly there are 12 new gods which some people knew about but noone ever said anything about it.
    If Vegeta wants to be Super Saiyan God too wouldn't that mean there are suddenly 13 gods?

I also have the fear that it could be all about Goku like in GT... when he is the Saiyan God, what are the other saiyans supposed to do in a Story where SSJ3 is so weak compared to everything else that it can't even touch an opponent?

Also I want Golden-haired SSJs! Not Red Haired
    It's always been like that though. Buu came out of nothing, cell came out of nothing, anything GT came out of nothing. Stronger characters are always suddenly *there*. Remember, Roshi used to be the strongest ever at the start.

Deleted
    Ok maybe what i said was a little bit misleading.
    But its like if the Z Fighters already knew about Buu when Vegeta and Nappa first came to earth. Knowing that there is someone who is 1 million times stronger than the saiyans would have made the whole story a little bit less exiciting. Same for Frieza... instead of thinking he is the most powerful being in the universe they would have thought "oh ok frieza, he is a weakling compared to cell doesn't matter what he's doing".

Saying "there are 12 gods and bils is the weakest" pretty much takes away a lot of "thrill" from the story. Its true that DBZ villians came out of nothing but that was what made the story so good... thinking "wow goku is so strong noone will ever be able to beat him again" after he went SSJ for example... and then come the cyborgs. When Goku has to fight God #3 we will know that he God #4 is still stronger making it less exciting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok maybe what i said was a little bit misleading.
    But its like if the Z Fighters already knew about Buu when Vegeta and Nappa first came to earth. Knowing that there is someone who is 1 million times stronger than the saiyans would have made the whole story a little bit less exiciting. Same for Frieza... instead of thinking he is the most powerful being in the universe they would have thought "oh ok frieza, he is a weakling compared to cell doesn't matter what he's doing".

Saying "there are 12 gods and bils is the weakest" pretty much takes away a lot of "thrill" from the story. Its true that DBZ villians came out of nothing but that was what made the story so good... thinking "wow goku is so strong noone will ever be able to beat him again" after he went SSJ for example... and then come the cyborgs. When Goku has to fight God #3 we will know that he God #4 is still stronger making it less exciting.
    Ah yeah, I see what you mean.
    Well, for my own sake, I will consider any god that isn't the strongest one, a mere minion. Works well enough for me ^^

Deleted
    Was the whole Namek saga any less exciting even though you knew Frieza was the ultimate villain and none of the others came even close to his power?

Criticism's and plot holes found within the movie...

Shenron is only capable of granting one wish in the movie.
    Z fighters mostly just get one shot KO'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Was the whole Namek saga any less exciting even though you knew Frieza was the ultimate villain and none of the others came even close to his power?
    That made it all the more exciting for me. That and the Frieza saga had the healthiest number of evil, anime henchmen (who are usually my favorite characters). Cell saga was really bad about that and Babidi's men were pretty lame as well.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    That made it all the more exciting for me. That and the Frieza saga had the healthiest number of evil, anime henchmen (who are usually my favorite characters). Cell saga was really bad about that and Babidi's men were pretty lame as well.
    Yeah, I agree that the whole Namek and Frieza saga is the best of whole DBZ. Even though you know nobody compares to Frieza, it doesn't make them give up. I especially liked Vegeta changing to whichever side seemed to best serve his interest. And the most powerful good guy kept changing a lot, they all had their time to shine, even if only temporary.

10+ Year Old Account
    also freiza was the end all be all almost no B.S
    cell coulda been owned easily by kamiccolo if he didnt want to hear his plan, or by android 16
    vegeta and trunks coulda owned cell if vegeta didnt let him hit perfection
    Cell was then out classed by a ss2 instantly. not even a chance. then he blew up zenkai and kamehamehaaa battle. but gohan could have obliterated him right away if he was able to control his temper a bit better.

same shit for buu

for freiza? vegeta put up a good fight, piccolo put up a good fight, krillin put up a good chase, etc. also freiza was not automatically owned by a super saiyan during this saga. Freiza still put up a good fight against ss1 goku.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 07:46 PM ----------

also we got this in the freiza/namek saga

this wins

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 08:48 PM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Save the world with Chi-Chi.

... well at least she's a martial artist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I had sex with Broly.

fused with goku today was a good day

10+ Year Old Account
    Played video games with Bardock, the time-traveling, future-seeing Super Saiyan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I had sex with Broly.
    Gotta be awkward, what with him screaming Kakkarot the whole time.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Save the world with Chi-Chi.

... well at least she's a martial artist.
    Mine is worse.

Save the world with Yamcha.

Deleted
    Save the world with Piccolo..

Not bad. :d

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Played video games with android 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played video games with Vegeta Jr.

I also noticed that there are two Trunks on there. I assume one is Future Trunks, but it doesn't specify.