katekyo hitman reborn!!!!!

GJ-Bu: OH! Jesus! That's all I need to say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got Death Note 1 and 2 in the mail today... now I have Death Note, Full Metal Panic!, and Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid. Also have the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya on it's way. My collection is slowly growing

and ffs every time I watch Toradora! I just get angry. Only on Episode 14, but the obvious ending just makes it more frustrating. I'd much prefer it to end with Ami or Minori. I don't know why, I just really don't like Taiga, which is odd, as I usually love Tsunderes.... Why is it that in any anime with some sort of love triangle/harem, the MC never picks the (imo) best girl? Except Kokoro Connect, of course.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-03-14 at 03:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Most shows are predictable like that, per example Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo (one of the new airing anime). It's totally obvious the guy ends up with the main female.
    Not to mention that most of the harem shows just go like, create harem, end up with childhood friend.
    *Sigh* Long live the unoriginal plots.[/SIZE]
    It's more create harem, end up with the first girl the main character lays eyes on. I have yet to see a harem where he didn't end up with or it wasn't obvious he was going to end up with the first girl he sees in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Got Death Note 1 and 2 in the mail today... now I have Death Note, Full Metal Panic!, and Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid. Also have the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya on it's way. My collection is slowly growing

and ffs every time I watch Toradora! I just get angry. Only on Episode 14, but the obvious ending just makes it more frustrating. I'd much prefer it to end with Ami or Minori. I don't know why, I just really don't like Taiga, which is odd, as I usually love Tsunderes.... Why is it that in any anime with some sort of love triangle/harem, the MC never picks the (imo) best girl? Except Kokoro Connect, of course.
    I wanted Minori to win too. I wanted her to win so badly I have a wall scroll of her right next to my bed and I don't even like Toradora as much as other shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    You liked Minori? She was a complete tool D: Taiga was the best girl and deserved to win \o/ I really do like tsunderes tho. But yeah, Minori just lolled around and acted like an airhead throughout the show, and not a cute airhead like Hirasawa Yui or something. :c
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-14 at 07:55 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Ami was clearly the best one.

Kokoro Connect is actually a good example of one of the few shows where the main relationship is a bit unpredictable. It's a bummer we probably won't be getting any more of it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Ami was clearly the best one.
    For some reason, I liked Ami the best too.
    Basically because she made him realise he was a dumbass... or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    GJ-Bu: OH! Jesus! That's all I need to say.
    A powerful and dangerous animal. Tigers have been known to fatally attack humans when they are accused of smelling sweaty:

Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    A powerful and dangerous animal. Tigers have been known to fatally attack humans when they are accused of smelling sweaty:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/ENvobbG.gif[img]
    That whole episode was just great, but that act of the episode was probably my favorite, other than the one part with Ore-man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Suffering-Pass
    Too freaking true
    [CENTER]

If anyone else is interested in doing the anime discussions based on a show we vote for mentioned earlier, lets get your nominations for 2 shows you'd like us to possibly watch and discuss! 2 nominations per person and a 26 episode limit preferably.

So far we have Hanasaku Iroha, Ikoku Meiro no Croisée, Full Metal Panic, and Busou Renkin from Valynvin and I.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    That whole episode was just great, but that act of the episode was probably my favorite, other than the one part with Ore-man.
    Yeah, it was great! My favourite scene in a good while. It was a nice surprise to see Shion go feral and Megu's "bite" was frigging adorable:

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just surprised no one mentioned GJ-bu to the returnee for pure comedies:P
    [CENTER]

I'll nominate Gankutsuou and Gunslinger Girl, a couple I've had on my plan to watch list for quite a while. I'll participate no matter what series you guys decide on, would just need to be one I haven't seen (already watched Full Metal Panic and Hanasaku Iroha)

Deleted
    Gj-bu best episode yet?

Deleted
    I love Mahiro and Yoshino. Easily among my top10 favourite protagonists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I love Mahiro and Yoshino. Easily among my top10 favourite protagonists.
    Are you talking about that pussy ass mc Mahiro from Nyaruko-san?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    You liked Minori? She was a complete tool D: Taiga was the best girl and deserved to win \o/ I really do like tsunderes tho. But yeah, Minori just lolled around and acted like an airhead throughout the show, and not a cute airhead like Hirasawa Yui or something. :c
    And being an airhead and lolling around is a bad thing? Its a romance show, you hook up with the one you like and Minori was easily the most likable and fun to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Are you talking about that pussy ass mc Mahiro from Nyaruko-san?
    I'd guess Zetsuen no Tempest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    And being an airhead and lolling around is a bad thing?
    In her case, yes. For me she wasn't a likable airhead, she was just an airhead.
    Its a romance show, you hook up with the one you like and Minori was easily the most likable and fun to be around.
    Aye, it's a romance show, so you hook up with the one you like, and Ryuuji had lots of fun around Taiga throughout the show. He seemed to admire Minori more than actually like being with her, because he (close to) never was. He even spent more time with Ami who never really were a love interest at all.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt