I had sex with Broly.

fused with goku today was a good day

10+ Year Old Account
    Played video games with Bardock, the time-traveling, future-seeing Super Saiyan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I had sex with Broly.
    Gotta be awkward, what with him screaming Kakkarot the whole time.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Save the world with Chi-Chi.

... well at least she's a martial artist.
    Mine is worse.

Save the world with Yamcha.

Deleted
    Save the world with Piccolo..

Not bad. :d

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Played video games with android 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played video games with Vegeta Jr.

I also noticed that there are two Trunks on there. I assume one is Future Trunks, but it doesn't specify.

Died with Goku

obv means I'm on his level

10+ Year Old Account
    I did a fusion with yamcha so i might as well give up on life now. Nothing to live for after being fused with that loser.

Deleted
    Question: Why didn't any villain go:

I will just infuse a knife or any other sharp weapon with ki, so they actually get wounded severely.

Just a thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Question: Why didn't any villain go:

I will just infuse a knife or any other sharp weapon with ki, so they actually get wounded severely.

Just a thought.
    Future Trunks did it with a sword. It worked on Frieza and King Cold, it didn't work on Goku or the Androids. Considering Future Trunks and Goku were approximately the same strength at the time, sharp weapons probably don't help much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Future Trunks did it with a sword. It worked on Frieza and King Cold, it didn't work on Goku or the Androids. Considering Future Trunks and Goku were approximately the same strength at the time, sharp weapons probably don't help much.
    Yes but the villains, they are usually stronger, freeza for example on Namek?

He used his own horn but that doesn't count much imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're stronger than someone, why use a sword to kill them when you can fire lazers from your eyes or fingers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but the villains, they are usually stronger, freeza for example on Namek?

He used his own horn but that doesn't count much imo.
    I'm guess he, like most people, thought goring someone on your horns, tossing them around as their blood splashes about and then dumping them into the sea was enough to kill him.

Enter Dende.
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Deleted
    More nitpicking questions.

Why did the genes of bulma and vegeta turn out exactly the same in trunks in both timelines.
    You would think he can turn out to look different.

Also was main timeline trunks ever told about his future self?

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 02:43 AM ----------

Also I don't care if I am a man: baby Trunks is so cute.

K&K to do Frieza saga

10+ Year Old Account
    Ginyus or it didn't happen.

Last edited by Nadev; 2013-03-15 at 01:55 AM.
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account
    the ginyu force

most popular not main villains ever!

More nitpicking questions.

Why did the genes of bulma and vegeta turn out exactly the same in trunks in both timelines.
    You would think he can turn out to look different.

Also was main timeline trunks ever told about his future self?
    The answers to these questions aren't addressed in any official media.

The best I can do is speculate that in alternate time lines, or universes share such close similarities with each other that even biologically, the residents that exist within them look similar/ same.

I don't recall a time where Kid Trunks was informed explicitly about his future self. They did interact when Kid Trunks was an infant. In the Wrath of the Dragon movie Tapion gives a sword to Kid Trunks and says something along the lines of "I think this always belonged to you". Then during the end credits, future Trunks is randomly shown. We can only speculate that during the time skips and all the stuff that possibly could happen off screen, that the conversation came up at least once.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 06:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    If you're stronger than someone, why use a sword to kill them when you can fire lazers from your eyes or fingers?
    Just make light sabers from your arm, like Salza, in Cooler's Revenge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information on Bills

Out of all the many gods in the universe, Bills is the most feared. He is feared even by Kais and Supreme Kais. As a God of Destruction, he was once tasked with maintaining balance in the universe. Bills is the God of Destruction of the Seventh Universe, and his administrative zone include planet Earth. He slumbers for several years to several decades straight, and he destroys planets of his administrative zone during the few years when he is awake. This is because destruction is required in order to create new planets, but he does not act on Supreme Kais' orders; the God of Destruction destroys according to his own individual judgment. Also, because he is capricious, he destroys even important planets without a second thought. When he finds it bothersome, he lets someone else act as an agent of destruction. While he is awake, tense days for the Supreme Kai continue, as nobody knows how many planets will be sacrificed.

Bills was trained in martial arts by Whis. One day, the God of Destruction Bills stopped by King Kai's planet, which was larger at the time. He and King Kai played a video game together, a car racing one and Bills lost, so the planet was destroyed by the peeved God of Destruction. King Kai then took a large leftover fragment, whittled it down to a sphere, and built a road on it so that he could have fun driving there. This became King Kai's current planet.

39 years before the events of the movie, the Oracle Fish said to the God of Destruction that a strong opponent would appear before him, the Super Saiyan God. During the events of the film, Bills awakens from a long slumber, and is told that a Saiyan defeated Frieza. Thanks to the Oracle Fish, he tracks down this warrior, Goku, and challenges him on King Kai's planet. Bills blocks Super Saiyan 3 Goku's explosive punch with a single hand and flicks Goku on his head, sending Goku flying around King Kai's planet (still on ground) and making him unconcious. He is disappointed by the subsequent lack of challenge. He then leaves, seeking for stronger warriors. He goes on Earth and arrives at Capsule Corporation, where Bulma's birthday party is held. The Saiyan Prince Vegeta seems to have met Bills before, and he musters all of his excitement and casts aside his pride to put the party's unannounced attendee in a good mood. Bills asks Mr. Buu for one or two of the custard puddings he has, but Mr. Buu eats all of them, eventually pissing off the God of Destruction, who decides to destroy the Earth. Bills faces Android 18, Gohan, Mr. Buu, Vegeta, etc. defeating them one after another. When Bills slaps Bulma, it angers Vegeta and gives the Saiyan Prince enough power to resist the God of Destruction. Later, Goku faces Bills again and they have a battle in space, right above planet Earth. Goku turns into a Super Saiyan God during the battle, shocking Bills. The form gives Goku the power to resist Bills, but he reverts back to his regular Super Saiyan form due to the form's time limit. However, he learns the form's godlike feeling, which allows him to use Super Saiyan God's power against Bills.

The two seem to be equally strong at some point, but Bills eventually wins when he uses his God of Destruction Super Energy Sphere. Goku stops Bills' energy sphere, barely holding it back, and the screen suddenly blacks out. Chi-Chi and Goku's friends appear in Goku's mind, then he absorbs the energy ball. Goku gets exhausted, and Bills wants Goku to say "I give up" and he says so. Bills stops the fight and they talk for a while before going back to the ground. Bills says that the Super Saiyan God was not that strong and the Oracle Fish's prediction was a little exaggerated. He then tries to destroy the planet, but he blasts only a small rock and says he has already run out of power. Bills reveals that Whis is his martial arts master and stronger than him. He also says that there are twelve universes, and the one Goku and his friends know is just one of them, the Seventh Universe. Bills is the God of Destruction of the Seventh Universe, and each universe has its God of Destruction. Whis karate-chops Bills and the God of Destruction falls asleep. Whis then says that Bills will wake up again in three years and he leaves with him.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-03-15 at 06:53 AM.

I've switched bodies with Oolong. Might be little fun being a sexist perverted shapeshifter with an obsession for panties. Beats fusing with Yamcha haha.

Those flip books were awesome too. I can only imagine how long it would take to draw all that. Really got to respect the old school animators before there was computers and all that.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune