Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Granted, now you work in the United Mexican States and receive like 50 dollars/month.

I wish I knew why we corrupt other people's wish.
    granted. it's because we love to see other people cry when they make a wish, then see it slammed down in a horrible way that often leaves them in bodily or mental harm. Or is that just me? Oh, by the way, your genitals just turned into those of a Ken doll.

I wish the weather turned warmer during the Easter holiday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish the weather turned warmer during the Easter holiday.
    Granted, it'll be warmer 0.000000001°C during the Easter holiday.

I wish the weather was like 20°C, no rain and no natural disasters during the Easter holiday where I live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, it'll be warmer 0.000000001°C during the Easter holiday.

I wish the weather was like 20°C, no rain and no natural disasters during the Easter holiday where I live.
    granted. it hails the entire Easter holiday.

let's get on Blueobelisk's nerves again, shall we? I wish next time Blueobelisk goes to sleep, he is haunted by the three stooges.

Granted, but due to this, he delves into the depths of the world of the occult, and finds a way to send an immeasurable army of tentacle beasts after you, by sacrificing the three stooges.

I wish I could share my knowledge with Blueobelisk so he could achieve his goals faster.

Granted, but for me to get your knowledge I have to take it away from you, so you're left knowledgeless.

I wish Mynta was a combination of a "girl's best friend" and "man's best friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but for me to get your knowledge I have to take it away from you, so you're left knowledgeless.

I wish Mynta was a combination of a "girl's best friend" and "man's best friend."
    Granted, Mynta is now a chocolate dog. Unfortunetly you leave Mynta in the car and melts to death all over you leather seats, unable to scream but still feels the pain of melting.

I wish we started progressing towards a single spoken/written world language. and finished the transition in .... 3 years maximum.

Granted, but every word is either "YOLO" or "SWAG".

I wish for a better language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but every word is either "YOLO" or "SWAG".

I wish for a better language.
    granted. every single person in the world now uses English to communicate. noone knows any other languages.

granted. every single person in the world now uses English to communicate. noone knows any other languages.
    And your wish, good sir?

~Skip me~

I wish Nzall wished to be the owner of a warehouse full of chinese kids making fashionable sneakers that he'd resell for 2000% profit (he pays them like pennies/hour + the materials are cheap, and he sells them for hundreds of dollars to these swag and yolo kids Iced loves).

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but he chose to wish for something else later,he chose cake,which was a lie,so he got nothing,sorry.

I wish to cast a deflect spell on the next corrupter. BACK IN YO FACE BIATCH! (Unless you corrupted it in a nice way)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,but he chose to wish for something else later,he chose cake,which was a lie,so he got nothing,sorry.

I wish to cast a deflect spell on the next corrupter. BACK IN YO FACE BIATCH! (Unless you corrupted it in a nice way)
    The spell is deflected back since it's an IN YO FACE BIATCH under the guidelines unless I corrupt it in a nice way. The ball hovers above you before exploding into a thousand pieses forever blinding you.

You said corrupt it in a nice way.

If didn't say for you.

I wish I had four pet dragons that would breath fire on those I hate, and they have elements of this world

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    The spell is deflected back since it's an IN YO FACE BIATCH under the guidelines unless I corrupt it in a nice way. The ball hovers above you before exploding into a thousand pieses forever blinding you.

You said corrupt it in a nice way.

If didn't say for you.

I wish I had four pet dragons that would breath fire on those I hate, and they have elements of this world
    Granted, but as they started out obedient to you, after 1 year of being around you they begin to think for them selves.. 1 year later you are their play thing with most of your body burned off.

I wish for aliens... not a remake of Aliens:CM the game, but aliens in all their sci-fi splendor from the movies Aliens, to what can be seen in Star wars and the like!

Granted but I have no idea of what you mean so I give you My Little Pony instead.

I wish I knew what he meant.

Granted, now they smell like five thousand bottles of rose scented perfume.

I wish I wasn't sick.

Granted, you are now dead.
    I wish it would stop raining so I could build one final snowman...The snowman to rule them all
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, you are now dead.
    I wish it would stop raining so I could build one final snowman...The snowman to rule them all
    Granted, now the snowman rules you.

I wish I could get VP cap'd faster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Granted, now the snowman rules you.

I wish I could get VP cap'd faster.
    granted. the weekly valor cap for you only is 100 points.

I wish I had Holly Short (main Elf character from Artemis Fowl) at my disposal in my room. for clarity's sake, this is how she looks:

she might seem like a teenager, but that's because of Elf physiology. she's actually over a 100 years old.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    granted. the weekly valor cap for you only is 100 points.

I wish I had Holly Short (main Elf character from Artemis Fowl) at my disposal in my room. for clarity's sake, this is how she looks:

she might seem like a teenager, but that's because of Elf physiology. she's actually over a 100 years old.
    Granted.. your Holly Short will be shipped to you in 6-8 business weeks and sent COD. There will also be no air holes in the crate.

I wish I could travel through time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinratensei View Post
    Granted.. your Holly Short will be shipped to you in 6-8 business weeks and sent COD. There will also be no air holes in the crate.

I wish I could travel through time.
    Granted now you can travel 1 second into the future every second.

I wish I could teleport to anywhere I want.