Page 57 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    how do you do that with the roads?
    I have a mountain in that zone, if you try it enough you get a bridge everywhere, the tunnel is kind of a lucky spot

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/295...0315235821.png

All the bridges belong to me!
    Last edited by DieFichte; 2013-03-15 at 11:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    blah, curse time zones! were never on at the same time D:
    That's what the weekends are for!

Love the tunnels! Though it makes me sad again that I chose a smooth plain.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    That's what the weekends are for!

Love the tunnels! Though it makes me sad again that I chose a smooth plain.
    I'm the opposite, mountains are just an inconvience I gotta work around and a waste of building space!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffygong View Post
    I'm the opposite, mountains are just an inconvience I gotta work around and a waste of building space!
    Flat zones are so boring, wheres the challenge there?

Atleast I don't nuke my city!

Deleted
    Sorry for asking such a simple question but...

A few members of my guild have been playing simcity on the EU west 5 server and I managed to get the game today, however when I went to join them the server is full. Is this a permenant full status, or just the amount of people on the server at the current time? I'd rather not have to go to a server on my own and ask them to join me as they are already pretty settled so I thought I'd ask before setting up on a different server to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeluia View Post
    Sorry for asking such a simple question but...

A few members of my guild have been playing simcity on the EU west 5 server and I managed to get the game today, however when I went to join them the server is full. Is this a permenant full status, or just the amount of people on the server at the current time? I'd rather not have to go to a server on my own and ask them to join me as they are already pretty settled so I thought I'd ask before setting up on a different server to them.
    The status is updated, so it won't always be full.

Had to abandon my city in EuW 6. Recycling center would never send out trucks, germs spread, ran out of money, town went to shit. So disappointing, no matter what i tryed trucks would never leave the depot.

Would like to join another region origin: Lynchy_Box
    Last edited by Funt Case; 2013-03-16 at 01:14 AM.

So I restarted(bulldozed) a city. I built a fire station relatively early in the new city and have 5 fire garages attached to it. Fires are breaking out all across my ~1000 population city and it says that all fire trucks are responding. The problem is, I don't see any fire trucks anywhere and no fires are getting put out. Any ideas?

Edit: The same appears to be happening with police. The only police I have in my city are ones that were volunteered over.
    Last edited by domesticllama; 2013-03-16 at 02:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    The plot of land doesnt matter too much, as people will buy other houses, if you notice, the only thing being, is that things need plenty of room behind them to grow too.

Basically, you just increase land value, and things will eventually be good enough to make people renovate and increase their residential/commercial business.
    So are new forum users just ignored on this forum? I'm not raging but I have been sending you messages on here and replied and no response from you, or anyone else for that matter.
    You are also always showing as offline in origin and I can't message you in game cuz derp chat rooms down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by domesticllama View Post
    So I restarted(bulldozed) a city. I built a fire station relatively early in the new city and have 5 fire garages attached to it. Fires are breaking out all across my ~1000 population city and it says that all fire trucks are responding. The problem is, I don't see any fire trucks anywhere and no fires are getting put out. Any ideas?

Edit: The same appears to be happening with police. The only police I have in my city are ones that were volunteered over.

firetrucks have a habit of all responding to the same fire :S click the fire button and it should show you where your firetrucks are.

10+ Year Old Account
    "You cannot claim this city because you do not own some of the content used to create it."

I'm getting tired of this message, I seem to never be able to claim any abandoned cities. DieFichte even claimed one and deleted everything in it. Still doesn't work.

firetrucks have a habit of all responding to the same fire :S click the fire button and it should show you where your firetrucks are.
    I did. There are no fire trucks on the road. The Fire data map doesn't show anything and the fire button doesn't show anything. If I load it up later I'll take a SS, but I would prefer to find a solution before my city burns to the ground.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not been playing for awhile, just boughf the new Sims 3 expansion, so giving that a few days. =)

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    i make sure to send all the fun dinos over to you Fawen!

Deleted
    Not happy with my petroleum city (making money is like watching paint dry) I started a new region on EU6. Feel free to send me a friend request on origin for invites: bjornr1977

15+ Year Old Account
    New Patch

Update 1.6.1

General:
    •Turned regional Achievements back on!
    •We are now prioritizing games with available slots in the “Join Game” menu in the front end
    •Update so players will go through the Getting Started Scenario only once. They will see the Play menus when they switch servers
    •Fix for a gameplay crash
    •UI improvement: Increased time showing system alerts for readability
    •Graphics: shader change to improve look of walls and parking lots
    •It’s now easier to place airport runways
    •Budget transaction optimization to increase performance
    •Update of Buffers on buildings to save memory
    •Performance improvement for lower end machines

Servers:
    •DB performance upgrades to increase response times
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Where: MMO-Champion 3
    Dekadez's Game

Currently, my city is back under control somewhat. My budget is red but I'm exporting plastics from recycling, ore and coal. I'm trying to research the solar array. I really want to get rid or maybe upgrade my coal plants to clean coal...maybe. I'm still disappointed that my Expo center failed to make big wads of cash. I had to tear that down and put another trade depot in it's place to make money. The theatre I have makes some. I also noticed that my sims seem to be working in other cities. I saw one driving from a day of work from someone else's city.

Deleted
    Anyone knows how to increase the capacity of train stations? Getting complaints that there is not enough space in city with 25k people, but there is no modules available when i try to edit the station.

Deleted
    I've had more than one station before to see if both were used and more passengers were coming in. It did seem to increase my capacity. Used to tracks to put the station on the other side of town, spread the congestion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Anyone knows how to increase the capacity of train stations? Getting complaints that there is not enough space in city with 25k people, but there is no modules available when i try to edit the station.
    simply add more train stations, they do not have any ploppables themselves