Resto talk about 5.2

anyone want to talk

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 05:07 PM ----------

ok so lets start with why we are at the bottom of the healing meaters. We are at the bottom because we are the low heath rocks that heal to save people we have lots of things to do it like spirit link and healing tide and with mop we got a low end help for damage from ascendance. I find that mana is not a big thing we need i have dumped mana so many times and i get it back 2x faster. I feel there are lots of thing we can have changed that will not be game braking.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-quite-broken

Moving on! Oh yeah, btw, the druids are complaining that we should add Shaman in our topic titles.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

1. Druids can start typing out druid. Or they could even use forum filters and click off shamans if they do not wish to read shaman stuff.

2. The op never said he was in a 10 man or a 25 man. He could be wanting to talk about 25 man raiding as well instead of the linked thread that is titled for 10 man healing being broken as a resto shaman. Now if that thread is discussing 25 man raiding as well then it would be the correct thread to link but then the title is quite misleading and should be changed.

3. To the op: People being concerned about being on the bottom of the healing meter is the problem. The only time that ever matters is if the raid is wiping to lack of heals. And i mean the kind of lack of heals where the raid isnt standing in fire and using thier own personal cds. All the other times the healers should be working as a team and not giving a damn about the hps but giving a damn that the raid was healed and the boss died.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are talking both 10 and 25 man pretty much in that thread. And it is concerning his questions/feelings aswell.

Pretty much the thread that everyones Linking, quite the lively discussion, jump in the fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    We are talking both 10 and 25 man pretty much in that thread. And it is concerning his questions/feelings aswell.
    Then number 2 it is.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Then number 2 it is.
    The OP of the other thread initially addressed his concerns about 10-man, however, it has evolved into both a 10 and 25-man discussion.