Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't look like either of my nominations made it into the poll, but I guess it doesn't really matter as I don't really think either would stand a chance winning.

As it stands I'm rooting for Gankutsuou, because it's just a really solid show, and well worth a rewatch. It even made me read The Count of Monte Cristo.
    Other than that, I'll probably start watching Gunslinger Girl if it wins. I started that a couple of years back, but lost interest after a couple of episodes, and I'm thinking of giving it another chance.
    Maybe I'll rewatch NHK and Railgun if they're voted forth, too.
    Last edited by Erihs; 2013-03-17 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erihs View Post
    Doesn't look like either of my nominations made it into the poll, but I guess it doesn't really matter as I don't really think either would stand a chance winning.

As it stands I'm rooting for Gankutsuou, because it's just a really solid show, and well worth a rewatch. It even made me read The Count of Monte Cristo.
    Other than that, I'll probably start watching Gunslinger Girls if it wins. I started that a couple of years back, but lost interest after a couple of episodes, and I'm thinking of giving it another chance.
    What did you nominate? I must of missed it, my bad man.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 12:40 AM ----------

Just found your post, sorry about that. I had even seen it too, I just forgot about it when I was combing through the pages finding everyone's nominated shows.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 12:42 AM ----------

Since it's a new page I'll link the poll again. For those unaware, a few of us have nominated some shows to watch and the winning show will be discussed as we all watch it. Should be fun for those who wish to participate.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VrU...HK6O4/viewform

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erihs View Post

Other than that, I'll probably start watching Gunslinger Girl if it wins. I started that a couple of years back, but lost interest after a couple of episodes, and I'm thinking of giving it another chance.
    I've read the first three volumes of Gunslinger Girl, and absolutely love it. I was thinking of trying to finish the manga before starting the series, but I have something where if I started a manga by buying it I want to finish it buy buying it and not using online readers. If it's voted for I'll gladly watch it though. I heard the show is great.

I'm with you on rewatching NHK and Railgun, which is why I nominated them.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    What did you nominate? I must of missed it, my bad man.

Just found your post, sorry about that. I had even seen it too, I just forgot about it when I was combing through the pages finding everyone's nominated shows.
    That's ok, as I said, I don't really think either would've done well, they don't really grab you just by reading the synopsis.

EDIT: For some reason my last post disappeared when I tried to edit it. Oh well.
    Last edited by Erihs; 2013-03-17 at 12:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I've read the first three volumes of Gunslinger Girl, and absolutely love it. I was thinking of trying to finish the manga before starting the series, but I have something where if I started a manga by buying it I want to finish it buy buying it and not using online readers. If it's voted for I'll gladly watch it though. I heard the show is great.

I'm with you on rewatching NHK and Railgun, which is why I nominated them.
    I was actually going to watch Railgun soon anyway, since I'm watching Index at this very moment lol. (Needed to check it out before april comes, since that's when Railgun 2 is out).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I was actually going to watch Railgun soon anyway, since I'm watching Index at this very moment lol. (Needed to check it out before april comes, since that's when Railgun 2 is out).
    You have until April 12th to watch Railgun. I'd even check out the manga, only around 55 chapters and it's really good.

Also, the first half of the Railgun anime is based off of the manga but the second half is JC Staff original work because the manga wasn't far enough. The second season starts around chapter ~32 of the manga with the Sisters arc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought it was a pretty good series it might seem weird at first but then you get really weird and then meu and lucy and all this crap happens and it gets really good then you learn what they have to doo and how there born and what there exstentions doo! its pretty good

Just found out there's a spin off for Haruhi that's about Nagato in the alternate timeline where she's a normal girl. I must have this. Definitely buying it as soon as I get the money.

Who can resist this?

Deleted
    You have until April 12th to watch Railgun. I'd even check out the manga, only around 55 chapters and it's really good.

Also, the first half of the Railgun anime is based off of the manga but the second half is JC Staff original work because the manga wasn't far enough. The second season starts around chapter ~32 of the manga with the Sisters arc.
    Yeah don't worry, I'll watch it even if it doesn't get through here. ^^

I was watching it and I was like; heeeeeeeeeeeey I know that voice. Shiroyasha's (Mondaijitachi) seiyuu also did Kuroko in Index/Railgun.

I guess I'm not the only one who likes it when they recognise a seiyuu though.

Didn't even notice Accel World's Takumo had the same VA as Izayoi (Mondaiji) though, moment of shame. QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Yeah don't worry, I'll watch it even if it doesn't get through here. ^^

I was watching it and I was like; heeeeeeeeeeeey I know that voice. Shiroyasha's (Mondaijitachi) seiyuu also did Kuroko in Index/Railgun.

I guess I'm not the only one who likes it when they recognise a seiyuu though.

Didn't even notice Accel World's Takumo had the same VA as Izayoi (Mondaiji) though, moment of shame. QQ
    Every time I hear a voice I like I MAL them to see what other roles they've done.

Then forget about it and a few days later do it again and end up just as surprised as before.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah after a few roles i tend to memorize someone's voice. Only one time did jun (lelouch whose last name i can't remember) I couldn't recognize. One I've noticed I've watched multiple times (haruka tomatsu) I haven't been recognizing at all. (morg, asuna, sakana to name a few roles)
    [CENTER]

Yeah, same as several other people, I voted no to several series I like quite a bit because I'd rather not rewatch. (Kanon, Tasogare, Trigun, Full Metal Panic) Great shows, just hoping we find the one the fewest people have seen.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I'm almost done FMA... can anyone tell me the differences between FMA: B? I know they are pretty different from each other, I just want to know when they diverge. I tried searching this a week or so ago, and I got spoiled about somebody's death, so I'd rather not go into google until I complete FMA...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    yeah after a few roles i tend to memorize someone's voice. Only one time did jun (lelouch whose last name i can't remember) I couldn't recognize. One I've noticed I've watched multiple times (haruka tomatsu) I haven't been recognizing at all. (morg, asuna, sakana to name a few roles)
    I think anyone would be surprised to see that Marian from Ixion Saga DT and Lelouch had the same VA.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    So I'm almost done FMA... can anyone tell me the differences between FMA: B? I know they are pretty different from each other, I just want to know when they diverge. I tried searching this a week or so ago, and I got spoiled about somebody's death, so I'd rather not go into google until I complete FMA...
    Brotherhood follows the manga to the T while the original is a completely different story because the manga wasn't complete. The originals story was still written by the manga's author though.

I haven't seen Brotherhood, but I heard it's a lot better.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-03-17 at 01:53 AM.

Deleted
    Every time I hear a voice I like I MAL them to see what other roles they've done.

Then forget about it and a few days later do it again and end up just as surprised as before.
    Yeah that usually happens with me too.
    Then I go like "wait, didn't I do this before? ...huh?"
    Jun Fukuyama :P (I have him on favourite seiyuu list lol).
    I have the same with Haruka Tomatsu, when I look at her list it just makes me confused since the characters don't sound like eachother.

One seiyuu I do recognise fast is Marina Inoue. Which is Yozora/Yoko's voice actor. I guess it also helps that I like how she sounds I guess. (The characters she voices are also the ones I like, coincedentally lol).

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    If I remember correctly, FMA:B diverges from FMA around episode 12-13 in Brotherhood, which equals episode ~25 in FMA.

10+ Year Old Account
    LB kuds arc done, and they actually showed her naked hehe. It was a good episode. Oh and Rin with white cloths on :/ such a refrain teaser
    AKB Dat end, I didn't expect that to happen
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    I think anyone would be surprised to see that Marian from Ixion Saga DT and Lelouch had the same VA.

Brotherhood follows the manga to the T while the original is a completely different story because the manga wasn't complete. The originals story was still written by the manga's author though.

I haven't seen Brotherhood, but I heard it's a lot better.
    actually it wasn't even marian. it was red head from phi brain
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I'm rooting solely for Gunslinger Girl.

It's really close though, we need more votes.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 03:10 AM ----------

actually it wasn't even marian. it was red head from phi brain
    So you weren't surprised that Lelouch was Marian?