Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Wink Compare to real person

Here's the rules:

Choose one character in WoW universe and compare it to another real-life person, either by;

What he looks like.
    or
    What he's done.

Oh and NO Chuck Norris ones, otherwise the thread will pile up with random bu22sh17 comments. =P

Thank you and enjoy. =)

thrall = Martin Luther King jr.
    Garrosh = Malcolm X
    Last edited by dense; 2013-03-17 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    Personally Garrosh = Obama, for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2013-03-17 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    Thrall = Green Jesus :P

Garrosh = Adolf hitler

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh = Malcolm X
    Incredibly uneducated, I think.....
    Try Mussolini for Garrosh. or even much better.....

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 08:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Garrosh = Adolf hitler
    Hitler didn't alienate his allies..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 08:37 AM ----------

Garrosh = Stalin would probably suit better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VelmuVeera View Post
    Garrosh = Stalin would probably suit better
    Well, that's one of Stalin's successors. And I went also a bit with a visual similarity. Garrosh is bald too lol
    Plus, Khrushchev got - like Garrosh - into power of an already existing political construct, and under his reign the alienation of Soviet states began to show, which is the next similarity. Thrall on the other hand, if the RL timeline would fit better, could be seen as Gorbachev.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan = Hugo Weaving
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted

Seriously? You start your comment with a petty insult? Smooth move.

As for Obama being my choice, is basically, for 2 reasons.
    1st one is obvious, they're both brown.
    2nd much like most people during Cata, who thought Garrosh will make great things happen for the Horde by becoming the Warchief; so was Obama's ascension to power seen as a sign for great things to happen, being the 1st black president and all.

Today, Garrosh is the most hated person in WoW (except for his the fanatics in-game and warmongering fanboys in RL); while Obama is one of the most hated, if not THE most hated person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Illidan = Hugo Weaving
    LOL... good job

If you look at the body and the facial expression from Illidan, particularly the mouth parts. I think one could make a Schwartzenegger pic work too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Whats the obvious reasons? So their both brown skinned? I dont think Obama is widely hated at all so them both being brown seems a lame comparison
    Last edited by Curanhadin; 2013-03-17 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    Seriously? You start your comment with a petty insult? Smooth move.

As for Obama being my choice, is basically, for 2 reasons.
    1st one is obvious, they're both brown.
    2nd much like most people during Cata, who thought Garrosh will make great things happen for the Horde by becoming the Warchief; so was Obama's ascension to power seen as a sign for great things to happen, being the 1st black president and all.

Today, Garrosh is the most hated person in WoW (except for his the fanatics in-game and warmongering fanboys in RL); while Obama is one of the most hated, if not THE most hated person in the world.
    As a person living outside of USA i can say that Obama is probably the best thing that has ever happened to that mess of nation.
    Im pretty sure the majority of the civilized world would agree with that too.

The people who hate him are probably only retarded rednecks who go "don take kind to yur peepl around here" and the likes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curanhadin View Post
    Whats the obvious reasons? So their both brown skinned? I dont think Obama is widely hated at all so them both being brown seems a lame comparison
    Well, believing that USA should be policemen of the world is a short step away from Garrosh believing Horde should rule all azeroth. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL... good job

If you look at the body and the facial expression from Illidan, particularly the mouth parts. I think one could make a Schwartzenegger pic work too.
    Maybe, but look at Weaving as Agent Smith... His facial expressions are perfect, there can be no other Illidan!
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Well, believing that USA should be policemen of the world is a short step away from Garrosh believing Horde should rule all azeroth. =P
    To be fair. That role is hardly chosen by Obama himself. The idiots for presidents before him made USA into what it is today.
    Imagine being tasked with the cleaning up job for a party that has been going on forever. Yeah.. not that easy to fix.

"ERMAHGERD he didnt change the economy in 4 years which the other presidents totally fucked up in the first place.
    What a shitty president. I bet its because his black". - Random retard.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    As a person living outside of USA i can say that Obama is probably the best thing that has ever happened to that mess of nation.
    Im pretty sure the majority of the civilized world would agree with that too.

The people who hate him are probably only retarded rednecks who go "don take kind to yur peepl around here" and the likes.
    You must know all about American life and politics, please...tell me more.

Also

Varian = George Washington or Teddy Roosevelt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomial17 View Post
    You must know all about American life and politics, please...tell me more.
    Great response. I can tell that you are intelligent and interested in some mature discussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Great response. I can tell that you are intelligent and interested in some mature discussion.
    Lemme ask you this:

How many GOOD promises did he fulfill since he took up office 4 years ago?
    How many laws that doesn't threaten the public and their privicy has he sign?

Not to mention martial law begining in certain states. Echo Isles much?

Btw, when you said "don take kind to yur peepl around here", what people did you have in mind?

I have the feeling OP just made this thread to bash on Obama in a discreet way.