Let's agree to disagree on the current topic and move on to something else, please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Let's agree to disagree on the current topic and move on to something else, please.
    Something is changed about you.
    New hat? No... Did you put on some weight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    All aliens look the same. Those Quarians all suspiciously look the same. I suspect cloning.

Edit: I like how cloning exists, yet the Krogan won't clone fertile females.
    You don't think they've tried? What do you think we bombed on Virmire? Who's to say that Saren didn't have females at that facility as well as males?
    Putin khuliyo

Quick question, I briefly played the previous Mass Effect games, is Mass Effect 3 quite a bit better than previous ones? I thought they were pretty good but does the 3rd one amp it up even more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Quick question, I briefly played the previous Mass Effect games, is Mass Effect 3 quite a bit better than previous ones? I thought they were pretty good but does the 3rd one amp it up even more?
    Well in my opinion 2 and 3 are much greater than 1. And 2 is slightly better than 3 but only by a hair, but that depends on what you like. Reason I like 2 better than 3 is it has a great ending and it's a bit less linear, more open world. And it's not as grimdark (which is one thing I liked about the Citadel DLC, it provided some relief from the whole end-of-the-universe theme.) But 3 is very emotional, very theatrical and even with its flaws, it's a brilliant game so I'd say 3 is almost as good as 2. Three has the best combat mechanics of the trilogy as well, though Mass Effect is always about the story not the fighting.

In my personal score, I give 2 a 98 and 3 a 97, so that's how close they are.

But YMMV.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Something is changed about you.
    New hat? No... Did you put on some weight?
    I can't lay off the new Cool Ranch Dorito tacos

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I can't lay off the new Cool Ranch Dorito tacos
    Lucky you, we dont get those in sweden.

Now excuse we while i go beat Jensens face in for praising ME3 for being a gears of war clone..

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky you, we dont get those in sweden.

Now excuse we while i go beat Jensens face in for praising ME3 for being a gears of war clone..
    Three has the best combat.

/comeatmebro

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    /comeatmebro
    Read that as "come eat me bro" at first... I was so confused.

Deleted
    2 had better.
    You silly Gears of Chesthighwall players wont understand how real gaming feels..

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Read that as "come eat me bro" at first... I was so confused.
    Maybe you secretly yearn for me to eat you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Two didn't have chest high walls?

Maybe you secretly yearn for me to eat you?
    What can I say? Moustaches, man.

Deleted
    Oh yeah there were, i just forgot since the game didnt activly push me down them like ME3 does with its DO EVERYTHING SPACEBAR!
    Chesthighwall spam can go to hell, but ME2 still have better combat since it wouldnt magnetically pull me to some random cover while i try to run like i have a severe bone decreipt and cant stand up for more than 3 seconds before falling to the side.
    I know BioWare like to troll the players, but actually making us a bunch of retarded monkeys that needs to be kicked behind a couch to play like daddy wants us to is just degrading.

What can I say? Moustaches, man.
    They are TWIRLY
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-03-17 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah there were, i just forgot since the game didnt activly push me down them like ME3 does with its DO EVERYTHING SPACEBAR!
    Chesthighwall spam can go to hell, but ME2 still have better combat since it wouldnt magnetically pull me to some random cover while i try to run like i have a severe bone decreipt and cant stand up for more than 3 seconds before falling to the side.

They are TWIRLY
    I never really had that issue, even on insanity. A lot of mobility on my vanguard.

Deleted
    Yeah, a Vanguard flies past them.
    Literally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two had nicely arranged rocks and crates in every level. Like the bad guys said, "hey, lets give Shepard something to hid behind."

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 06:49 PM ----------

A bit of a tribute I threw together during my last playthrough. Got a little bit longer than I wanted, but that's why it's two songs instead of one.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Unlock a Reserves pack; contains the N7 Eagle and N7 Typhoon (both new).

Unlocked maybe two dozen Arsenal packs over the last two weaks, and it's a Reserves pack that gives me the same amount of Ultra Rares those 24 did.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there was some cheat that made the mako fly I would probably do complete playthroughs of ME1, but as it stands I just quickly go through it at the important bits. That's if I don't just skip to ME2.
    im starting to think im the only mass effect person who loved the mako aspect of mass effect 1, was fine with how it controls, wanted to see more of it in 2&3, and was disappointed when it didnt show up.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Join Game
    N7 1 level 1 Human Soldier is leader on a Dagger Plat Collectors game.
    Uuuuuh
    * Quit

Now you know how I feel.