Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What exactly is hard about battlemaster, all you do is farm bgs, and if you arent in a hurry you can afk half of them. By the time you get all the wins the rest should already be done even if you don't try too hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have both Battlemaster and and Justicar and honestly I'd rather grind Battlemaster, lol. AB tabard is by far the hardest tabard to obtain in the game. This is of course if we're not talking about Gladiator and Rank 1 titles. But those aren't hard for people who are skilled enough to get them and/or have consistently been getting them for years. But for someone just starting out they are indeed the hardest to obtain. They broke Resilient Victory and never fixed it so it became the hardest achievement. I ended up getting lucky and getting it/Battlemaster the day after Justicar.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    Funny that nobody mentioned 'the Flamebreaker'. At least it is hard to get on a server with total faction imbalance. Took me forever to get Thassarian as it's an Alliance only spawn. Luckily got it my NPCscan went off today and finally got the damned title. CRZ love it or hate it

Deleted
    R1, enough said

meh, any realm first title, you would need to level to 80 on a new realm and race to get them

Quote Originally Posted by discoepfeand View Post
    I got Battlemaster about a year ago, and I'm really having trouble getting ready for the Khan achievement.

The IoC vehicle and bombs ones are terrible, and I'm having a really tough time with the 75-sec flag cap in Twin Peaks. The rest seem pretty easy/manageable.

As for battlemaster the only one I didn't get in a PuG was resilient victory - had to set up a premade for that one. The BfG version is much easier to get.
    Considering 3 out of 5 of the BGs for Khan were in the game prior to the title, it won't be quite as hard as BM was. Hardest part for me getting ready for it is getting a set of pvp gear...lol. Should be done soon though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolasgirl View Post
    If were talking currently available, Herald of the Titans is a serious grind. Getting 10 people to lvl to 80, stop xp, grind gear and then fight Algalon as he was intended to be fought. Still not the easiest of things. I'm contemplating trying for it myself in the hopes that it would be shared through all toons come MoP. Hardest part of course is finding those 9 other people willing to do the grind.
    Lol! Algalon with current classes is faceroll.

And yes, I did Herald in Cataclysm.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2013-03-12 at 07:48 AM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Legit Rank 1 on a populated BG is the hardest for sure. Otherwise rank 14 back in the days required some serious dedication.
    Conqueror / Justicar is a nasty grind now as well.
    Server first achievements aren't necessarily hard to obtain, it really depends on the server population and skill level.

And a lot of people saying HoTT was hard to get, I remember A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity to be pretty hard to obtain at level as well.
    Last edited by xrayEU; 2013-03-12 at 09:25 AM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    I've done Insane. It surely takes a lot of time and some money (or more time) but it doesn't require any particular skill.

My vote would go to R1 glad and perhaps Battlemaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I have both Battlemaster and and Justicar and honestly I'd rather grind Battlemaster, lol. AB tabard is by far the hardest tabard to obtain in the game. [...]
    Alliance AB tabard is also the best looking tabard in the game imo
    honestly I wouldn't even count arena titles (or maybe even legit hero from rbgs) since some people simply can't achieve them, no matter how hard they try.

the Undaunted

Maybe not the hardest, but a challenge still.

Deaths Demise for sure.
    I remember the exhausting raid night as we rattled on Yogg-Sarons cage and then just as we had one final go for the night he popped and we got the title.

I still remember that raid as if it was yesterday, everything just suddenly went perfect and no one died and we got it.

Oh and no laggy clouds spawned adds.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably "Herald of the Titans". Last I checked it was still technically obtainable in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Probably "Herald of the Titans". Last I checked it was still technically obtainable in game.
    Its incredibly easy to do with 5 80s

Seeker of knowledge not hard, just a grind but still not very common and a really cool title

Before The Insane was nerfed, I remember watching my wife farm the single required goblin in Badlands for weeks on end. No movement. No interaction. Just pressing one button to kill this poor, goblin vendor every few minutes. Not long after that she began the arduous process of Shen'dralar and let me tell you, none of that was the hardest part. That came after, she it broke her heart to hear that 4.x was removing the most difficult(and for some, the greatest badge of dedication) aspects of the achievement.

The initial requirements of the title were indeed, insane. Now they're just annoying.
    Last edited by Nodus Cursorius; 2013-03-18 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    Alliance AB tabard is also the best looking tabard in the game imo
    honestly I wouldn't even count arena titles (or maybe even legit hero from rbgs) since some people simply can't achieve them, no matter how hard they try.
    More accurate to say most people will never get arena titles. It's kinda unfair since every achievement/title should be obtainable by the average casual player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ManglolSA View Post
    More accurate to say most people will never get arena titles. It's kinda unfair since every achievement/title should be obtainable by the average casual player.

Says who? I like that there are some titles, achievements that are just for them hardcore players. And no, I am not one of them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Says who? I like that there are some titles, achievements that are just for them hardcore players. And no, I am not one of them
    I have to agree with Kerdoz here, if every title would be obtainable by every player in WoW they wouldn't be unique at all. There are lots of titles easily obtainable for
    the average casual player already today.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Battlemaster, Conqueror and the Bloodthirsty Titles on my Main i would say Battlemaster is the one who causes the most Nerdrages of all of them, especially when you did it like me without any help.