Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    they are useless because they cost valor. if those 496 were for, lets say, elder charms, alts or mains that need to fill some slots that never dopped for them would absolutely love this rep, if it meant they could keep the valor for 522 stuff.
    This would have been a much, much better idea. Sell the rewards for the old charms. Gives you something to buy with the assload of them you find during the Vault runs.

Shandris US 94% alliance 37%

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolas587 View Post
    So you can't do stage 1 dailies after you enter stage 2?
    Stage 2 adds a few extra dailies that can be done, but they're done instead of 1 of the other hubs...just randomises it a little.

Deleted
    Unlocked 2 minutes ago on Well of Eternity - EU, alliance side.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Extraordinaire View Post
    Shandris US 94% alliance 37%

Stage 2 adds a few extra dailies that can be done, but they're done instead of 1 of the other hubs...just randomises it a little.

So that makes 5 hubs right? Saurok, zandalari beach, mogu tombs, Diremoor Mogu and the new one?

10+ Year Old Account
    US - Hyjal is 94%, with 52% Horde participation. should be moving onto p3 in a few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

EU - Gilneas at 96% with 46% Alliance Particioation. P3 Should be open in a few hours
    Last edited by Bommelscore; 2013-03-18 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    US - Hyjal is 94%, with 52% Horde participation. should be moving onto p3 in a few hours.
    yuuuuuuup think im gonna hold off on my dailies until p3!
    unless nothing new gets added or we have to wait for the alliance to get there too like p2 (for pvp dailies)

US -Thrall 96% and 37% horde participation.

10+ Year Old Account
    the participation numbers going down is normal..
    The measure is that every level 90 who ever entered the island does at least 1 daily. In the beginning the participation was higher, since almost everyone just ran around their with their mains. Those mains are already through now with the content... I see it on my main as well.
    Exalted with the Black Prince, Exalted with Sunreaver, Valor capped. So it's absolutely pointless to run him through the dailies right now until tuesday. I have 3 alts attuned to the island. I usually do the quests with one of them, the other two are on hold. So from there, my personal contribution score is 25%. It goes further down, if I count my Alliance toon on another realm in. That toon I treat the same way. That lowers my score down to a 20% total. One out of 5 toons runs the dailies.

EU - Proudmoore 88% and 73% participation

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    the participation numbers going down is normal..
    The measure is that every level 90 who ever entered the island does at least 1 daily. In the beginning the participation was higher, since almost everyone just ran around their with their mains. Those mains are already through now with the content... I see it on my main as well.
    Exalted with the Black Prince, Exalted with Sunreaver, Valor capped. So it's absolutely pointless to run him through the dailies right now until tuesday. I have 3 alts attuned to the island. I usually do the quests with one of them, the other two are on hold. So from there, my personal contribution score is 25%. It goes further down, if I count my Alliance toon on another realm in. That toon I treat the same way. That lowers my score down to a 20% total. One out of 5 toons runs the dailies.
    There's always that trove at the end though.

Deleted
    EU-Thunderhorn Horde - Stage 3 1% - participation 55% - 16:30 CET

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    There's always that trove at the end though.
    yay for 1 more pandaren banquet I win every day, totally worth it...not.

Deleted
    Eu Frostwolf - 90% with participation down to 35% this morning.

In all honesty, the participation is plummeting fast and the unlocking is crawling to a halt. This wont be down anywhere in 6 weeks. I for one did the dailys for the last time today as my old char with all the reputations is now exalted aswell.

Deleted
    Twisting Nether Eu stage 2 100% 63% participation

Too bad there isn't a better reward for doing dailies after you're capped and exalted. I usually get my key on the first day, and by wed/thurs am valor capped, so now that I'm exalted, I won't be visiting the island except to see the new quests as they unlock.

The rep rewards are also very lame. The mount is great, but the ring should have been a gold purchase. Also, what's up the alliance tabard? Fail.

Kargath just opened stage 3, 44% participation.

Stormrage Server just open stage 3 about 15 minutes ago or 6:38 pm eastern Monday night with 53% participation.

Stormreaver-us just entered stage three