10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Really? Lucifer, Sherlock and The SHINee World are full of awesome songs :|
    Listening to that album again, just because you said that the songs are awesome. Just listened to Y Si Fuera Ella and holy shit what was I thinking the first time I listened to this. It's amazing. Most likely a cover, but amazing anyway.

Time to go give Gee another view so it hits 100mil soon..!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    They also labeled expectation as expect me lol.

But Girl's Day live is good.

I've decided I need a bias in Girl's Day so my Bias is now Minah.

You mean like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0HnahQ3nXU ?

I have no idea why it's called "Please Don't Go" there, but it's on the album under the name 그녀를 믿** ("Don't Trust Her" according to Wikipedia)
    Like here ye
    Not listening yet, waiting for the physical album before I listen to anything else but White Day, I might've played Expectation once, but I can't remember it.

And since you linked Gee

Haha, that top comment
    macanimeop: How to dont love them?
    Kyoze0 in reply: theres no way. once u started it

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    They also labeled expectation as expect me lol.

But Girl's Day live is good.

I've decided I need a bias in Girl's Day so my Bias is now Minah.
    My bias was Jihae
    Their first MV I saw was Twinkle Twinkle. I wondering who the girl at 0:59 was, because at the time I thought she looked like Yuri. Looking through the comments I saw I wasn't the only one who thought that
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-03-18 at 03:03 AM.

You mean like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0HnahQ3nXU ?

I have no idea why it's called "Please Don't Go" there, but it's on the album under the name 그녀를 믿** ("Don't Trust Her" according to Wikipedia)
    I think the Please Don't Go is being misinterpreted as the actual song name when its just part of the lyrics.

https://koreanpoplyricz.wordpress.co...lease-dont-go/

Cause when you scroll down and see the lyrics in korean, you see 그녈 믿* ** Please Don’t Go (Please Don’t Go). Maybe thats why its called that idk.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-03-18 at 03:35 AM.

Oohh, maybe it's English name of the song. Like Genie (Sowoneul Malhaebwa in Korean).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooh, just got some note-thing that said to come and get my package, I guess my Seo/Sica/Yoona iPhone cases has arrived! :3 And it's only 8 days left until I can make my biggest order yet from kpoptown. *happyasfuck*

Have some Block B!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Wooh, just got some note-thing that said to come and get my package, I guess my Seo/Sica/Yoona iPhone cases has arrived! :3 And it's only 8 days left until I can make my biggest order yet from kpoptown. *happyasfuck*

Have some Block B!
    [video=youtube;WAn5LiXCp3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAn5LiXCp3Alo/video]
    \o/ pictures
    I wanna know what you're ordering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice!

Some more Block B! I wish this song was longer.

[video=youtube;I3k1iXbCg7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3k1iXbCg7c[video]
    I wish there were more songs from Block B out in general. Do you know what the deal is with their lawsuit against their label and whatnot?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    The guy is from Persona 4, his name is Adachi ^^ The song is a Miku song though (Rolling Girl)
    I see. But the video isn't really in Persona 4, or? Rolling Girl, hah! I'll definitely check out more from Miku, it's a great song. *Edit* Oh yay, the original Rolling Girl is 3min long. Sweet. Thought it might've only been 1.30 ^^

I didn't forget! This one is a lot different to the one I linked before, but I'll share it anyway

[video=youtu.be;qLyYjGOtZW4]http://youtu.be/qLyYjGOtZW4[video]
    Yay! Great song, even if it's different

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    \o/ pictures
    I wanna know what you're ordering.
    Didn't have any time to go to the store today, so I'll probably go there tomorrow to get the phone cases, I'll post a pic of them when I get them!

This is what my current order looks like. I might add some more. I took away some SHINee stuff because I thought it might've been a bit expensive, but I really want to buy some SHINee albums too. Even more ones now that I think The SHINee World is amazing.

The albums saying "no poster" in the order does so because either the posters are really "meh" and I want to cut down on the cost, or they're out of those posters. :/
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-18 at 08:52 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Yay, GLAM. Party XXO is still their best imo.
    Have you compared the costs against Yesasia? My order with the Girl's Day album got shipped this morning, so I should get a discount coupon tomorrow which means my next order will be made then. (SNSD stuff, GLAM and the new OC album )
    I think that will be the last for a while, got everything then afaik.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Daamn, that's a great song o.o

Yay, GLAM. Party XXO is still their best imo.
    Have you compared the costs against Yesasia? My order with the Girl's Day album got shipped this morning, so I should get a discount coupon tomorrow which means my next order will be made then. (SNSD stuff, GLAM and the new OC album )
    I think that will be the last for a while, got everything then afaik.
    I Like That includes Party (XXO), whereas the XXO single only includes the song + the instrumental version, so I went with I Like You ^^ I haven't compared the costs to Yesasia yet, I'll do that when I have my final order (Just added Loving U and an SNSD Calender<- not sure about that one). Not sure if I'm going to save my discount cupoun for the next time, and use both then. 5% isn't *that* much on its own. Or.. my next order might not be as big, so I guess I should use it now. Idk! Gotta at least to take into consideration when comparing prices.

You might've said it earlier, but in that case I don't remember. What SNSD stuff are you getting? I thought you had every album already. And what does "OC" stand for? It's probably incredibly obvious D:

Just remembered to add Paparazzi to my order and.. of course they're out of posters ;_; And apparently kpoptown doesn't have the Flower Power single. Isn't that the one that includes Beep Beep?

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 10:27 PM ----------

I haven't really been following it, but something about them not being paid for ~1 year and the CEO running off with all the money. It's pretty messed up :|

You could check out Zico's solo stuff, some of it is really nice!
    Sucks if that's true D: Didn't know Zico had some solo stuff apart from producing songs for other groups. No wonder I see his name pop up more often than others!

Edit: Just realized Cartman from South Park says "bitch" throughout Have/Don't Have. Can't say I've listen to it a lot, hence the slow discovery, but holy shit o.o
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-18 at 09:44 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Flower Power is with Beep ye.
    Aw, the Paparazzi poster is awesome.
    I know about the I Like That single ^^

Orange Caramel.

Afaik the yesasia coupon is 5 dollar, not procent. Disregard if you're talking about something else

The Boys album, I have Mr. Taxi, but the photocards in the original are too good not to get.
    Into Thr New World single, gotta have Beginning
    The first Japanese album. I have The Boys repackage, but again photos and the 2 original versions of Bad Girl and Great Escape.

That's it I guess.
    Thinking about buying the J Rabbit albums too, they're awesome.

I wish HTC would fix the WiFi problems in the latest update..... this is getting ridiculous. I have to reconnect to the router every 2-3 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mhm.. I'll look around for Flower Power and Paparazzi with the poster, whichever site has them will probably have to send out the original versions of SNSD's albums as well, as I only have the repackages (excluding The Boys/1st jap, and IGAB since there's no repackage (yet)).

Ahh, Orange Caramel. Right! I should listen more to them. I really liked Lipstick but after that I just didn't bring myself to listen to more.

Was talking about kpoptown coupon

Ah right, you talked about getting The Boys earlier. Now I remember. Those photocards are indeed too good not to get I didn't get any photos with The 1st Japanese Album o.o I did get a lovely and big poster though.

Go buy an iPhone! Sadly you'll have to deal with Apple being Apple, but you'll be able to get Girls' Generation SHAKE! which is a great game. Wasted around 15 USD on buying songs to play for that, songs I already have on real albums. Same goes for the Suju version of the game. They could be out for androids now too I guess, but I remember seeing a lot of QQ about it being iPhone only.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Bubble Bath, Milkshake and Clara's Dream (solo from one of them) are very good.

It says it has a 32 page photobook. Only the Japanese version, they released a Korean version of the Japanese album without that book. (Or Yesasia is wrong, but w/e)
    And no iPhone for me. We have an iPad here and I don't like it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 11:11 PM ----------

And Bangkok City and Shanghai Romance too

Oh, BHD, I have 2 Kpoptown coupons here. They're also 5% each, but are only for contact lenses. Found that out when I entered the code and got a "not valid" error.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 12:14 AM ----------

Quick question. BHD, you ordered a shirt from Teebots once, right? How long did it take before you got it? I'm looking at the track & trace info and apparently it hasn't been moved in 6 days. Just wondering what your experience was with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think all those videos except ladies code have been linked here already heh.

And really Mig, Ranias latest song is amazing!
    Had that and Girls' Day expectation on repeat since they came out

Occasionally adding in Glam and D-units new songs.

Have they? Hmmm. I think I remember linking the teasers of 2 of them a few pages back. 2Bic and EvoL I think. Not sure about the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys just had to reply to me when I went to bed!

Bubble Bath, Milkshake and Clara's Dream (solo from one of them) are very good.
    Ait!

It says it has a 32 page photobook. Only the Japanese version, they released a Korean version of the Japanese album without that book. (Or Yesasia is wrong, but w/e)
    Huh. Kpoptown didn't specify if it was the Japanese version of Korean, but all I could get was a poster. And a DVD with music videos, but it's not like I'll watch that instead of youtube (especially since that add views and stuff), so I went with a poster only. No mention at all about a photobook there For my next purchase I'll definitely look around more for each album to see if there's extra merch on other sites.

And Bangkok City and Shanghai Romance too
    On it!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Nope it's not in Persona 4, There are a lot of anime cutscenes (only the first two mins) but nothing like that rolling video :<
    That's too bad :c "Seeeenpaaaaiiii you're too fast" Damn I hate dubbed stuff :@

Hm I didn't think you'd like ENS
    Here's another then
    [video=youtu.be;J9hJgiJ6aCA]http://youtu.be/J9hJgiJ6aCA[video]
    You didn't think I'd like it, yet you linked it anyway? ^^ I like lots of different kinds of music! Although, I certainly loathe lots of kinds too..
    This one had a more game music kind of feel. It's quite good too, but the previous one was better

Yup I hope they can join a better agency and keep making good music.
    Zico made some mixtapes before Block B was formed:

[video=youtube;SZIihR-B5rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZIihR-B5rg[video]
    He's really talented.
    I wonder what agency would take them in after they showed that they stood up against their previous ones. I only hear bad things about agencies in general. But I hope indeed that they'll continue no matter what, would've been such a waste of talent otherwise!

Haha, Anakso pointed this out to me on the day it was released and I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it. I think it only happens in the electro swing remix though
    It kinda freaked me out a bit tbh I heard it while checking it the (hilarious) MV again, but I have no idea if that's the remix. Guess it is.

Most of their best songs are on Lipstick, but Funny Hunny and The Day You Went Away are two of my favourite songs and they were not on the album, so they're definitely worth checking out! I actually prefer the Mandarin version of the latter, but you might like the Korean one more.
    Wooh, more Orange Camel songs. I'll give those and the ones asme linked a listen asap I'll probably like the Korean one more, yeah ^^ I like some mandarin but.. yeah.

Oh, BHD, I have 2 Kpoptown coupons here. They're also 5% each, but are only for contact lenses. Found that out when I entered the code and got a "not valid" error.
    Oh, damn. I think the backside of my coupon said something about lenses too. I just thought you could pick between kpoptown or some random lens-stuff. I kinda assumed that coupon was from the points you get when you buy something. Guess not then!

Quick question. BHD, you ordered a shirt from Teebots once, right? How long did it take before you got it? I'm looking at the track & trace info and apparently it hasn't been moved in 6 days. Just wondering what your experience was with them.
    I did. When I made my order it said they'd send out all shirts on the same date, so I had to wait 1-2 extra weeks after making my order before it was sent out. But from that date I think it took between one or two weeks. I can't remember exactly how long it took, but somewhere around there. If it hasn't been moved in 6 days I suggest you go back and look if there's a stated date they send out shirts on again. If there isn't, wait another day or two, then contact them.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh maybe it was the teasers I was thinking of, been listening to Evols new song a lot too though. Love evol

Not a big fan of ladies codes song though, and never listened to much davichi and 2bic isn't really my thing.

Rania and Evol though <3
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-03-19 at 08:35 AM.

Yeah I'm really like the Rania and EvoL songs as well.

I'm sure some of you will recognize this song eventhough its the korean version.