Quote Originally Posted by Furzb View Post

most recent one
    All the drama about the other stuff and people forgot to comment on this beautiful lady here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicmagelol View Post
    [IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j464/Epicmagelol/IMAG0007-1_zps4b027c2c.jpg[IMG]
    Well... i'm really surprise that these's the face of the guy on the other say of the Gnome (Your WoW character) :P

BTW IMHO i think that your hat looks... weird, also as you said before a haircut can change everything (i'm talking about the fact that your hat covers your hair)

and thanks to add some diversity to these thread :P
    Last edited by Migari; 2013-03-18 at 01:00 AM.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Nicely hangover today. Stupid work.

Out of nearly a 1000 photos of me on facebook, I can't find many without a drink in my hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/F5WaIq2.jpg[IMG]

Out of nearly a 1000 photos of me on facebook, I can't find many without a drink in my hand.
    Don't ask why but i thought you were a cheft

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 06:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Furzb View Post
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/2002_608391085842839_1983704284_n.jpg[IMG]

most recent one
    Why did you posted a black and white picture?! Now i think your hair is pink (i don't know why D: )
    Last edited by Migari; 2013-03-18 at 01:00 AM.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    this just advice from one dude to another, if u have a unibrow, take it off, but leave the rest the way it is.

do the girls agree with me?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes yes very true, It's almost as if you actually know me IRL. Your generalized judgment is very saddening I must say.
    I'm betting you took that pic just to troll people like him :P Well played.

That aside.... I find the way you groomed your beard rather... original? Though a mans beard is his own business in the end!
    Also as other have said, either very small head or a very big hat :P

I'll admit the first thing I thought was #swagyolo as well but I'm not one to evaluate a person based on a photo :P

How is that a bad thing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I'm betting you took that pic just to troll people like him :P Well played.

That aside.... I find the way you groomed your beard rather... original? Though a mans beard is his own business in the end!
    Also as other have said, either very small head or a very big hat :P

I'll admit the first thing I thought was #swagyolo as well but I'm not one to evaluate a person based on a photo :P

How is that a bad thing?
    Same here! First thing i thought of was "Another swag yolo kid with instagram syndrome." Thats just a natural reaction imo.
    Going so far as to call him retarded is ignorant on the other hand. But people need to understand that the way you look and
    present yourself will be interpreted by others with only that to judge the big picture from.

Example: I see a guy walking in a black pastic bag and a tinfoil hat. I can be pretty sure he is either crazy or lost a bet.

Am i wrong for making that assumption? No.

TLDR: You WILL be judged by your cover. Its the way the world works.
    The trick is to be willing to expand beyond that initial judgment and evolve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Same here! First thing i thought of was "Another swag yolo kid with instagram syndrome." Thats just a natural reaction imo.
    Going so far as to call him retarded is ignorant on the other hand. But people need to understand that the way you look and
    present yourself will be interpreted by others with only that to judge the big picture from.

Example: I see a guy walking in a black pastic bag and a tinfoil hat. I can be pretty sure he is either crazy or lost a bet.

Am i wrong for making that assumption? No.

TLDR: You WILL be judged by your cover. Its the way the world works.
    The trick is to be willing to expand beyond that initial judgment and evolve.
    I think its poor though how some people replied here... I always liked this thread because people always treated others with respect here! If you don't like how someone looks you don't have to say it.
    There are some transexuals or people who i think are transexuals who don't look like their opposite gender at all..
    Or some people who just aren't attractive or look like forest trolls
    should i go and tell them directly? Or should i just respect the way they look and let them be happy about it...

Deleted
    I miss my hair!

Current look

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    I think its poor though how some people replied here... I always liked this thread because people always treated others with respect here! If you don't like how someone looks you don't have to say it.
    There are some transexuals or people who i think are transexuals who don't look like their opposite gender at all..
    Or some people who just aren't attractive or look like forest trolls
    should i go and tell them directly? Or should i just respect the way they look and let them be happy about it...
    True, i understand how you feel

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 09:19 AM ----------

May i ask... WHY?! What could have made you take that desicion?!

Are you in the army?
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-03-18 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ganbai View Post
    because why not..!

run, he will eat your soul

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post

May i ask... WHY?! What could have made you take that desicion?!

Are you in the army?
    Nope not in the army, I just got tired of the hair in the end. But now I miss it so I'll probably grow it back after the summer.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does that wall make me look "institutionalized?

Wind-dried and in desperate need of a dye job...also something i NEVER thought I'd do... no makeup. EEK!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post

Wind-dried and in desperate need of a dye job...also something i NEVER thought I'd do... no makeup. EEK!
    The wall totes makes you look like an inmate.

I can't do the no-makeup thing. I've toned down a lot, but I really feel naked and ugly without at least a little bit of eyeliner on. Not much, but it's kind of my one edge to hold onto.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post

[IMG]snip[/IMG]
    Honestly, Melanie, I think the lighter colors look nice on you. Other than your brown roots, the red in your hair looks natural here and not artificial, and the lighter shade of lipstick makes you look more feminine. You may think you look "EEK" as you put it, but I feel like this is your best picture. My opinion would be to aim to keep your choice of dyes and make up more natural looking because they do you more justice.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    The wall totes makes you look like an inmate. (
    Hmmmm there might be a reason for that

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Honestly, Melanie, I think the lighter colors look nice on you. Other than your brown roots, the red in your hair looks natural here and not artificial, and the lighter shade of lipstick makes you look more feminine. You may think you look "EEK" as you put it, but I feel like this is your best picture. My opinion would be to aim to keep your choice of dyes and make up more natural looking because they do you more justice.
    Thank you for the kind words, a girl appreciates it. Yeah, it's gonna be quite awhile til I can do anything with my hair. I used to wear lighter more pinkish (like the tinted chapstick i am wearing in the pic a lot... i slowly got darker and darker. I always thought the dark looked good on me, but i do like the lighter shade.

Deleted
    Haven't posted here in a while.
    This was Halloween last year - I'm on the left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Haven't posted here in a while.
    This was Halloween last year - I'm on the left.
    There's a guy on your face.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 12:33 PM ----------

You remind me of Tom Shanklin :>

Deleted

Thats the only reason i use facebook. To keep track of the infinite pictures of me drinking