Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    I think the forge is Stage 4
    The forge is unlocked by completing stage 3, That's why it's called "Breaking into the Thunder Forges".

When you are doing dailies to unlock stage 4, you will have already unlocked the forge.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Silvermoon EU Stage 3, 6%
    47% Ally participation

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Draenor EU was at 94% yesterday morning, so Stage 3 is surely up by now,
    Yeah, that was on page 1.

looking forward to getting home to do my share of the war effort.
    You really feel like that? Like you are 'doing your share' of the 'war effort'? I feel I'm just doing dailies to get exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    You really feel like that? Like you are 'doing your share' of the 'war effort'? I feel I'm just doing dailies to get exalted.
    I'm just doing the new scenario each time it ticks over to the new stage, the dailies are hellishly boring and crowded.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    The forge is unlocked by completing stage 3, That's why it's called "Breaking into the Thunder Forges".

When you are doing dailies to unlock stage 4, you will have already unlocked the forge.
    Though there is ways to get to the Stage 4 area right now if you just want to explore it. The NPCs are up in it but I think there is a rare in the area that doesn't spawn yet.

Antonidas U.S. entered phase III last night. Still no blacksmith patterns and to boot it seems awfully suspicious that the phase changes seem to take a week each regardless of how many people are working on them.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Anyone else having issues with Stage 3?

Karazhan-EU has recently unlocked it and we're finding most people on the realm are unable to access the scenario due to "Transfer aborted: Scenario not found".

I found it interesting that my server (Stonemaul) was at 93% last night and the gates into Stage 3 opened up. There was even one of the rare spawns up. Obviously, there were no quests.

soooooooo

on an overwhelming number of realms of differing populations with differing amounts of effort they all rolled over to phase III on the same day.

I call B.S. Blizz.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Now everyone is exalted and people won't bother with the dailies anymore ;(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    soooooooo

on an overwhelming number of realms of differing populations with differing amounts of effort they all rolled over to phase III on the same day.

I call B.S. Blizz.
    yeah I agree total BS, also check how they let EU realms catch up with US, and from that point we go side by side.
    War effort my ass, Blizzard just push the numbers how they want, doesn't feel epic at all.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Antonidas U.S. entered phase III last night. Still no blacksmith patterns and to boot it seems awfully suspicious that the phase changes seem to take a week each regardless of how many people are working on them.
    It's kind of bull how Leatherworkers and tailors got their daily CD with new recipes right on patch day, but blacksmiths have to wait four damned weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    yeah I agree total BS, also check how they let EU realms catch up with US, and from that point we go side by side.
    War effort my ass, Blizzard just push the numbers how they want, doesn't feel epic at all.
    The entire event is a massive let-down for me personally. Your effort doesn't mean much at all, the drops you get - such as keys and stones - are an additional daily and weekly, and pretty much all the remaining content is dailys. There has been better stuff done in the past with the likes of Silithus summonable bosses coming in tiers, but we've seen nothing like that so far.

Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    Yeah seem to take 6-7 days. Anyways I thought aswell that BS items would unlock at Stage 3, sadly it's Stage 4. FML.
    This is simply ridiculous. Both Tailors and Leatherworkers were able to perform their daily CD (and learn new patterns) with the release of the patch. To make Blacksmiths wait four stages AND kill a "mini-boss" for the chance that a quest item, which leads to new patterns, will drop is BS. (I've heard BS have to solo the "mini-boss" as well. Is this true or can a group do it?)

As for server progression, Turaylon was around 92% (I think) as of yesterday. Participation has dropped. I know I don't do it half the time for the simple fact that the rep has nothing for my main, other than maybe the mount.

Frostmane Eu -Stage 3 - 3%

Deleted
    Whats new in stage 3 anyway?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeltor View Post
    Whats new in stage 3 anyway?
    1 new rare, lore object, achievements you can do and..new dailies.

Deleted
    Azuremyst EU - Stage 3 - 7%

Deleted
    Stages are zone bound, if one realm in the us gets to a new stage, all the other realms in that same zone will get it aswell.

It's due to how the servers work, it's automatic so it pushes the patch and stage to an entire zone by default.

There's a guy who hits for 150k whos got the Lau buff which is fun to kite around...

More dailies or course. the next part has a room with some anvils and a cave with guys who are slaves. Go around to the rocks and climb in. New outdoor boss is not far.